Team-BHP - Pictures and Videos :Lamborghini Murcielago Barchetta in Mumbai
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Pictures and Videos :Lamborghini Murcielago Barchetta in Mumbai (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/5494-pictures-videos-lamborghini-murcielago-barchetta-mumbai.html)

Fellows

After getting the news of the arrival of the Murci belonging to Spiderman, I and nitroxx paid his building a visit. Lo and behold its a Barchetta. There were a few chinki guys working on the car installing touch sensors, security system and the audio system. The car was jacked up with the rear wheels removed. Here are exclusive pics of the car

Dippy

I had this gut feeling, it had to be a Barchetta. The Spiderman remains true to his nickname. Didn't I ask you yesterday what if it was a Barchetta? Now imagine it in Red, with it's air intakes popping up, and those doors open, and the exhaust burbling at idling revs. Sensory overload!!

Awesome, but why does he put cheap number plates

OH MY GOD!!! Hats off...Dippy...just waiting to see it in the flesh roaring!!!..and damn those Chinkis...lucky dawgs!! hands on experience on the Lambo!!...but I absolutely second Ajmat on the number plate issue :o(

Quote:

Originally Posted by ajmat

I was wondering the exact same thing. Was the same with the 355. As if these cars don't exude enough presence.

Wow! Excellent. Finally, my favorite car of all times is here on our roads. Now to hear the engine revv out and scare the ricks!!

Awesome Job Dippy;
Awesome Ride man;
Awesome is the word for those chinki's hand on experience;
But what acctually would have been the AWESOME Cherry Top of a fudge was some nice quality images of that BULL.

Try to get that man ,,,,

Quote:

Maybe the previous owner had a bad taste for good number plates.

Anyways, nice pics dippy. waiting for some on-the-road pic of the Murci now.

Excellent pix mate...What is Barchetta?Is it a limited edition of the murci or something..... stupid: sorry....
Its good that he is putting sensory to monitor when the car is touching down on those speed breakers. Chinkis seem pretty professional, unlike us who trust our cars with milan subway local technicans this man gets the experts... well i guess u have to with a car like that there r not too many ppl i would trust with it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by v12
Maybe the previous owner had a bad taste for good number plates.

Whats that supp to mean dude? Previous owner? this car is used?

Quote:

this car is used?
not the car :). i meant the number plate.

The Barchetta is the "removable-top" version of the Murcielago. I dont know if its a Limited Edition.

Quote:

Originally Posted by v12
The Barchetta is the "removable-top" version of the Murcielago. I dont know if its a Limited Edition.

Nope, not a limited version.

So its finally here....thats really cool...
its good to see that its baby brother the gallardo has finally got company.
Waiting to see it ... or rather hear it on the roads. Great work dippy.

Drifter

The Murci infact is reality is not as big as the it seems in normal pictures. Honestly I admit that I was somewhat disappointed after seeing it. No doubt it looks great and stunning but still doesnt stand up to what the Diablo is. The Diablo is brutal but this looks like a Bull tamed. And the red colour is not at all happening.

The Diablo still rules for me

Dippy

Mama Mia !!!!!!!! droool drooooooooooolllllllllllllllll

absolutely rocking !!! a lambo murci ....maaaaaaaaaaaan

cant wait to see it now!!!!!

:expressionless:

:motionless:

:jaw droping:

:eyes wide open:

:gasp:

GTO