Team-BHP - Pics: Mercedes CL (W216)
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Pics: Mercedes CL (W216) (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/55270-pics-mercedes-cl-w216.html)

The Official W216 Mercedes CL thread

1.- Mercedes CL500
Black/chestnut brown
Multispoke 19" shoes

Pics: Mercedes CL (W216)-cl500.jpg

2.- Mercedes CL500
Grey/Beige
5 - Spoke 19" shoes

Pics: Mercedes CL (W216)-29062008001.jpg

This is a Fantastic Car. I would love to own one of these.
The Black looks Great, but why is the Bonnet not fully closed before the snap?

the wheels on the second pic are awsome.. seems to be aftermarket AMG add ons..

I am not a fan of this design of the CL.. i loved the 1st Gen CL which was great design..

Recently some one put the front of this W216 CL to the current gen S class in The middle east and surprsingly that looks pretty good. almost a coupe sedan version of the S class..

Quote:

Originally Posted by scooby05 (Post 1218951)
This is a Fantastic Car. I would love to own one of these.
The Black looks Great, but why is the Bonnet not fully closed before the snap?

that ia because it was at servicing

Quote:

Originally Posted by fx45 (Post 1218958)
the wheels on the second pic are awsome.. seems to be aftermarket AMG add ons..

I am not a fan of this design of the CL.. i loved the 1st Gen CL which was great design..

Recently some one put the front of this W216 CL to the current gen S class in The middle east and surprsingly that looks pretty good. almost a coupe sedan version of the S class..

They are factory fitted

Also, there is another white one in CHD

Yep. I have seen the white CL. Looks like a boat to me , but eh , to each his own.

Well it too would take the Bentley GT over this but this is a great GT too. Very different from an SL. Appeals to the same people who buy Phantom coupes, Bentley GT's.

I love the CL, its much better looking in metal than in photos!

There is one in Hydrebad, it was the first one to be sold officially by MB India.

It does look good to me.
To me the 2nd one looks better mainly due to the rims !

Mercs are heavenly beauties for me,in which ever form they come.
Though the mag wheels of the first Cl look a bit retro and E-Classish.

The CL isn't really value for money at upwards of 1.5crores. It's essentially a 2-door S-class! If you really want a coupe, then the CLS is always there.

looks great. i think there are a couple in bombay too. a friend told me he saw a cls being chauffeur driven, and thats not all, the passenger seat was all the way forward and the owner was sitting in the back. in a frigging coupe.:Frustrati

OT: dumb koshun - Why are many BMW/Merc cars with DL 2CQ numbers?

Quote:

Originally Posted by v10 (Post 1218999)
Well it too would take the Bentley GT over this but this is a great GT too. Very different from an SL. Appeals to the same people who buy Phantom coupes, Bentley GT's.

Is CL and GT in the same price segment in India?
Here in UK they cater to different price segments. In fact I am thinking of buying a CL myself, but couldn't think of buying of GT,(well not yet) due to the price difference.

Were these two photos taken at the same showroom ? Because in the pic taken near the showroom i can see a merc in the background with the same number plate as that of the merc in the other pic.

Quote:

Originally Posted by syedhafeez (Post 1219687)
Were these two photos taken at the same showroom ? Because in the pic taken near the showroom i can see a merc in the background with the same number plate as that of the merc in the other pic.

the 1st is in the showroom and second at taj.

One more pic of the grey CL-