Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 2nd May 2009, 03:34   #136
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecksreturns View Post
Sorry , I can not disclose that information .
We were just kidding, dont take that seriously man.

Do you have any interest at all in Bikes?
Old 2nd May 2009, 06:32   #137
BHPian

Congrats on the M3 man!

I heard the Eisenmann Race in Person. I was driven in that car also. It's fantastic. Sounds orgasmic. Great choice.
Old 2nd May 2009, 11:15   #138
Senior - BHPian

Update for every one :

I just got an enquiry from the dealership about the white halo bulbs that I have on the car. Turns out , other BMW clients love the look of my M and have requested the dealership to get similar bulbs for their beemers. The dealership has tagged me as a "Trendsetter" of sorts!

Wohoo!
ecksreturns is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 2nd May 2009, 12:00   #139
Senior - BHPian

congrats dude - you got them off ebay right?

btw, please do post pics of the carbon roof and paddle shifters when possible.

cheers
Old 2nd May 2009, 12:00   #140
BHPian

Quote:
Update for every one :

I just got an enquiry from the dealership about the white halo bulbs that I have on the car. Turns out , other BMW clients love the look of my M and have requested the dealership to get similar bulbs for their beemers. The dealership has tagged me as a "Trendsetter" of sorts!

Wohoo!
Thats cool.

I think you may know about this site but still if you don't then, there is a website (cardomain.com). People from all around the world post pics of mods of their cars on that site.

If you want to go global, then i guess it would be nice to register and do some pics for it. Like the main thing is people vote for the ride they like and the best ones are shown at the top

But still if you won't like to register over there, still then it is worth checking it out. Maybe you can get some good mods ideas.

Anyways, check it out (if you hav't).
Old 9th May 2009, 13:31   #141
Senior - BHPian

Boys and girls, this is what the LP looks in an environment other than my place. Ha ha ha!

Kind of surprising that no one in chandigarh , who is a member of TBHP , ever spotted me in either the M or the LP. Oh and I may be getting my self a G-Power SC for the M soon this year or next year. So 600 + bhp in the M is a possibility! Technical hassles will remain , but let's see how that goes.
Attached Thumbnails
Of Brits, Bavarians, Horses and Bulls - my Garage-lambhorgini-2-.jpg  

ecksreturns is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 9th May 2009, 13:39   #142
Senior - BHPian

a few more pics would be even better dude
Old 9th May 2009, 13:48   #143
BANNED

was planning the gpower sc for the M myself but in an years time atleast so ecks if you get it first then youre the hamster . But one query i read on the gpower site that the sc is installed only at the gpower hq i.e germany so where thinking of getting it installed at ??

AM
Old 9th May 2009, 13:55   #144
BHPian

That LP looks like a scalpel! You are one lucky dude. Dont you have ppl crowding around it everytime you park somewhere outside ?
Old 9th May 2009, 14:08   #145
D-Man

Quote:
Boys and girls, this is what the LP looks in an environment other than my place. Ha ha ha!

Kind of surprising that no one in chandigarh , who is a member of TBHP , ever spotted me in either the M or the LP. Oh and I may be getting my self a G-Power SC for the M soon this year or next year. So 600 + bhp in the M is a possibility! Technical hassles will remain , but let's see how that goes.
Actually a few of my office staff have. When I came to chandigarh I asked a fellow ' how's the street scene?' he said ' there is some dude with a lambo near your house' and hence I BHPed Lambo chandigarh and lo behold I found your thread. I saw your 911 the week before that at CGA and your bently Near Technology park the very same day. I dint know untill BHP that it all belonged to the same garage.

Old 9th May 2009, 14:14   #146
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by accord masters View Post
was planning the gpower sc for the M myself but in an years time atleast so ecks if you get it first then youre the hamster . But one query i read on the gpower site that the sc is installed only at the gpower hq i.e germany so where thinking of getting it installed at ??

AM
They have partners in LA(heading there this month end) and I may even consider the Gintani SC. Gpower people send the entire equipment over to you where ever you are. I still have to do a lot of home work , but will keep you posted. Even Karl (KBK) would be interested in this so lets get him on board.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayR View Post
That LP looks like a scalpel! You are one lucky dude. Dont you have ppl crowding around it everytime you park somewhere outside ?
Yes it grabs attention and hoards of people where ever it goes . Hence I have a mini entourage (my driver and police guard) where I go , behind me in a white CRV .
ecksreturns is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 9th May 2009, 14:44   #147
BHPian

Nice pic, and DAMN that car is low. Assume the chin raising feature is a life saver. Also i think this is the first time ecks is behind the wheel instead of behind the lens, or do you actually let others into that haloed seat ?
Old 9th May 2009, 14:55   #148
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash_vtec View Post
Nice pic, and DAMN that car is low. Assume the chin raising feature is a life saver. Also i think this is the first time ecks is behind the wheel instead of behind the lens, or do you actually let others into that haloed seat ?

Yeah , the nose lifting system is a life saver. And no , I do not allow any one in the drivers seat. Mainly because no one ever asks and neither is one a driver enough to grab the bull by its horns . Truth be told , I am still learning how to tame this bull.
ecksreturns is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 9th May 2009, 15:56   #149
BHPian

I surmised as much. Must be quite difficult to master the difficult art of bull riding...that too the full fledged "raging bull". Sadly, i can only imagine. LOL

F430/m6 coming soon? May i only suggest that you wait for the successor unless you like something particular about this outgoing model. Not that one can find any fault with it, but seeing as how you like doing things in panache, the tag of "the first F450 in the country" should suit your style.
Not a fan of the trident? The granturismo would make a lovely addition, and open the portfolio of "grand tourer" to your systematically organised garage of h-6, v12, w12 & v8. The one in BLR with the Tubi bolted on sounds good, but a tad out of place in keeping with the relaxed character of a GT car.
Old 9th May 2009, 16:46   #150
D-Man

Quote:
. Truth be told , I am still learning how to tame this bull.
Is that why you want that driving course in LA? Are you going to lay hands on Saleen 7. Dont forget to check out the IS drop top might be a good addon to your stable. I think you dont like Jap.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks