Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 1st February 2010, 19:57   #1666
BHPian

Congrats on the car bro.

She is beautiful indeed..............
Old 1st February 2010, 20:32   #1667
BHPian

wow ! stunning ride dude. you are raising the level everytime I stumble on this thread.
Old 1st February 2010, 21:12   #1668
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecksreturns View Post
So here are the pictures as requested. The M3 has got some cosmetic mods and a few performance mods as well. It has got new shoes , in the form of the P Zero's and the BBS rims , and also the standard stopping power of the Brembo's. In the interior , I added some nice M emblem pedals and a new gear knob (heavier and shorter) to compliment the short shift kit. The new bootlid will be on the M in a few days , followed by the supercharger install next month. I already have the necessary hardware to install the supercharger, but just waiting for the 1200 km service interval.

I have also tried to detail the Aston a bit and will post better pictures (on the road ones too) when I get the time. Regarding the shot of the key inserted in the key slot , note that I am not using the crystal key that is provided by aston. I was just using the spare key so as to click these pictures. The last shot shows what the primary key looks like.
Sexo ! Though pic quality is compromising, I love what i see !

-Looks like you compromised on the signature oo7 number, The CH one does'nt look like a temp regn.

-Good thing to keep the Crystal 'Emotion Control Unit' and use the secondary key for regular use.

-Love the slightly upward opening doors. i was a fan since i saw em in the Rapide.

-Your signature shot, the one from the real wheel angle(pic #3) is Drool Stuff !

-Thanks for the M3 pic. IMHO, White was kinda better with those mods ! Hope you understand the my point. Anyways, Cheers !

God Bless.
Old 1st February 2010, 22:54   #1669
Team-BHP Support

More pictures, Karan. More pictures! And I speak for everyone!

The DBS is probably the most handsome brute I've seen! If the DBS was a man, he would wear a Tux and a knuckle-duster to go with his cuff-links! Everything about the DBS is fantastic! From the slightly gull-wingish doors designed to swing over the curb when parked next to one, right down to the crystal key! Fabulous!

Some more pictures and a video-clip of the 'lago with the Hamann exhaust would be nice!

Congratulations once again bro!
Old 2nd February 2010, 00:03   #1670
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorcher View Post
Sexo ! Though pic quality is compromising, I love what i see !

-Looks like you compromised on the signature oo7 number, The CH one does'nt look like a temp regn.

-Good thing to keep the Crystal 'Emotion Control Unit' and use the secondary key for regular use.

-Love the slightly upward opening doors. i was a fan since i saw em in the Rapide.

-Your signature shot, the one from the real wheel angle(pic #3) is Drool Stuff !

-Thanks for the M3 pic. IMHO, White was kinda better with those mods ! Hope you understand the my point. Anyways, Cheers !

God Bless.
Nahi yaar, that is a temporary number , will get the oo7 for sure. And I understand your take on the M3, all cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by suhaas307 View Post
More pictures, Karan. More pictures! And I speak for everyone!

The DBS is probably the most handsome brute I've seen! If the DBS was a man, he would wear a Tux and a knuckle-duster to go with his cuff-links! Everything about the DBS is fantastic! From the slightly gull-wingish doors designed to swing over the curb when parked next to one, right down to the crystal key! Fabulous!

Some more pictures and a video-clip of the 'lago with the Hamann exhaust would be nice!

Congratulations once again bro!
Fo Sure!
Old 2nd February 2010, 01:01   #1671
Team-BHP Support

hey ecks, how about getting the Jaeger LeCoultre watch with which you can unlock and start your dbs in true bond style
Old 2nd February 2010, 09:36   #1672
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

Hey ecks, how about a formal photoshoot of your rides. The M3, the LP, the AM, the R8, and maybe any other that u've in the pipeline that we don't have a clue of
Old 2nd February 2010, 13:17   #1673
BHPian

Karan the AMs speedo on startup best descibes your DBS - power, beauty and soul. need we say more?

you ever need help handling your garage for the photoshoot, let me know
Old 2nd February 2010, 23:04   #1674
//M
Distinguished - BHPian

I missed out on these lovely snaps as the wi-fi connection at my college went kaput for the last 2 days. Mindblowing pics ecks. Love the dials. A terrific choice brother. Enjoy your new ride. Power, Beauty, Soul.
Old 3rd February 2010, 07:20   #1675
Senior - BHPian

Karan, the photos of your car with the lp640 and the onroad photos of bond ?
And i also have a doubt the vidoes of your car on the airstrip , is it with the hamann exhausts ?
Sounds to me like the stock one.
Old 3rd February 2010, 12:20   #1676
Distinguished - BHPian

Ecks, your Aston Martin is a stunner. It was love at 1st sight for me. I love Aston Martins. They come on the top of my dream list.

Congratulations! Enjoy and drive safe.

Cheers!
Old 4th February 2010, 07:29   #1677

Am new here buddy, just checked your collection; Absolutely fantastic and an Aston DBS just takes it to another level.
Old 4th February 2010, 13:30   #1678
BHPian

Congrats Ecks! Love the colour.Better than Black IMO.
Old 4th February 2010, 18:08   #1679
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by akshay1234 View Post
hey ecks, how about getting the Jaeger LeCoultre watch with which you can unlock and start your dbs in true bond style
The Jaeger AM Tourbillon is sickk
Old 4th February 2010, 18:31   #1680
BHPian

Dude!! Are you kidding me? So many exotics. This has to be the most expensive garage in India! Awesome cars. You can now compete with SOB > Sultan Of Brunei!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks