Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 12th February 2010, 20:43   #1741
Senior - BHPian

And have you thought about the fact that most of what you mentioned is either not made anymore or made in left hand drive or both? Other than the Zonda that is. And I am fed up of the LP's ground clearance issues , so I won't even contemplate a Zonda in India.
Old 12th February 2010, 20:44   #1742
Senior - BHPian

So Eckz, By getting a proper, capable 'SUV' are you planning to take it Off-Road ? I'm sure a beat will skip every time you hit the underbody !?!?

Last edited by Scorcher : 12th February 2010 at 20:49.
Old 12th February 2010, 20:48   #1743
Senior - BHPian

You need a Bowler Wildcat. Mmmeow!
Old 12th February 2010, 20:51   #1744
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorcher View Post
So Eckz, By getting a proper, capable 'SUV' are you planning to take it Off-Road ? I'm sure a beat will skip every time you hit the underbody !?!?
Naah , it would take some serious off-roading to hurt the chin or the underbody of the RR. I do plan to make some long trips in it so it suits my needs. Actually from the present range of SUV's out there, I just couldn't find a single one worth the money that they demand, except the Range Rover.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aniguchisan View Post
Werd my friend!
Old 12th February 2010, 21:00   #1745
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecksreturns View Post
Naah , it would take some serious off-roading to hurt the chin or the underbody of the RR. I do plan to make some long trips in it so it suits my needs. Actually from the present range of SUV's out there, I just couldn't find a single one worth the money that they demand, except the Range Rover.

!
Agree with you on that. The RR is worth every penny you shell out. A League in its own ! Any approx pricing details bro ? I would love to know the "price difference" between the Vogue and Autobiography.

OT- After the M3, don't you miss a white car in your garage ? Mind you, The RR looks fab(Million buckz!!) in Alaska White

Quote:
Originally Posted by aniguchisan View Post
Remember driving one in my Younger brothers PC, In GTA Vice City
Old 12th February 2010, 22:06   #1746
Senior - BHPian

The new 2010 face lifted Land Rovers are out! The Sport,Vogue and the Discovery(now 4) have all gone under the scalpel and received subtle and refreshing face lifts.

A Range Rover,especially the Vogue,reeks of taste and will be the perfect sport-ute to roar into your garage.

You could also wait for the up-coming three door LRX.IMO that's going to the best looking Rangie yet!
Old 12th February 2010, 22:35   #1747
BHPian

Quote:
I am just curious if you had even considered the Toyota Landcruiser amazon or the Lexus LX570. and I think the lexus might be as luxurious and may be easier to maintain too. and ya.. the mighty Hummer H2!

Quote:
OT- After the M3, don't you miss a white car in your garage ? Mind you, The RR looks fab(Million buckz!!) in Alaska White
just as I pointed. the white one would look really classy. now I have seen the blue one too, which looks really good but I think the white one would look even better and it will age well compared to the blue.

Last edited by magikrider : 12th February 2010 at 22:45.
Old 12th February 2010, 22:48   #1748
Senior - BHPian

Quote:

Werd my friend!
Werd, indeed!

As an aside, however, I've enjoyed traveling in an RR Supercharged and that humble but reassuring grunt of that V8 as you trudge through snowy London is gloriously satisfying, to say the least. It's a beautiful yacht for the roads. Good choice, enjoy her.
Old 12th February 2010, 22:48   #1749
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by magikrider View Post
I am just curious if you had even considered the Toyota Landcruiser amazon or the Lexus LX570. and I think the lexus might be as luxurious and may be easier to maintain too. and ya.. the mighty Hummer H2!.
I'd prefer the Range Rover anyday. The LX570 and the Land Cruiser lack the flamboyance of the RR IMO.
Old 13th February 2010, 00:02   #1750
BHPian

Quote:
Agree with you on that. The RR is worth every penny you shell out. A League in its own ! Any approx pricing details bro ? I would love to know the "price difference" between the Vogue and Autobiography.

Remember driving one in my Younger brothers PC, In GTA Vice City
Scorcher,Ecks Phantom is white in colour,so I guess the car is huge enough to remind him that there is actually a white car in the garage.
Old 13th February 2010, 00:12   #1751
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baleno7811 View Post
Scorcher,Ecks Phantom is white in colour,so I guess the car is huge enough to remind him that there is actually a white car in the garage.
Bah, that is at his DL residence. Applicable later this year when he moves to DL. But as of now only white i see in there are the CR-V and the Marble Lions(@ecks- i love them) !
Old 13th February 2010, 00:50   #1752
Senior - BHPian

Congrats once again!! 2 supercars and now a Range Rover within 2 months! Nice Must say, you're choice of cars is awesome and even the color. Haven't seen that color on a Rangie before.

P.S: dying to see some DBS pics!!

Last edited by theragingbull : 13th February 2010 at 00:52.
Old 13th February 2010, 23:56   #1753
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by theragingbull View Post
P.S: dying to see some DBS pics!!
Wheres DBS pics bud?? Waiting!!
Old 15th February 2010, 13:08   #1754
BHPian

just a thought though ecks:

how much do you plan to go off roading??
i tried the cayenne turbo while offroading and it behaved almost like a mountain goat. though haven't got my hands on the Range Rover for offroading, but i felt that the cayenne turbo would do a good job for most of the times while offroading and would kick some serious *** while on tarmac, where i think it will spend most of its time.

congratulations on the Range Rover none the less...
Old 15th February 2010, 13:27   #1755
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by samyakmodi View Post
just a thought though ecks:

how much do you plan to go off roading??
i tried the cayenne turbo while offroading and it behaved almost like a mountain goat. though haven't got my hands on the Range Rover for offroading, but i felt that the cayenne turbo would do a good job for most of the times while offroading and would kick some serious *** while on tarmac, where i think it will spend most of its time.

congratulations on the Range Rover none the less...
I think ecks consideres the Cayenne, 'UGLY' as i recall him saying somewhere a while ago.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks