Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 26th March 2010, 13:55   #1786

Wow wonderful pictures! Thanks for sharing!
Old 26th March 2010, 14:03   #1787
Senior - BHPian

Wowie ! A treat after so long. Lip Smacking bro ! The LP Looking stunning as ever. Though Low-Res pics take away some detail.

- Has the SC gone into the M ?

And, congrats on the 'Return of God Zilla'.

Last edited by Scorcher : 26th March 2010 at 14:05.
Old 26th March 2010, 14:05   #1788
BHPian

Good to see you back ecks...now hopefully we're in for some feast!
Old 26th March 2010, 14:07   #1789
BHPian

Thanks a ton for reopening the thread!
The pictures are splendid to say the least, and it is like a whiff of fresh air to see the orange beast yet again!
The 2 blacks against each other look equally ravishing!
And what should I say about the AM V12 DBS! Sheer class and elegance!

Congrats once again and the 3rd black addition to the garage will surely be a visual treat!

Till then, keep sharing and ride safe!
Old 26th March 2010, 14:08   #1790
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecksreturns View Post
Right ,so here I am , back again. Before I post anything , I have a humble request to make to whoever visits my thread. Please post whatever is relevant to the collection. Things like driving experience and options/mods on the car are perfectly fine. But speculating the price or what car will be next or what I should and should not buy , ticks me off, because it is a personal matter and not up for public discussion.

I took a break from all that and I wanted to clear a few things before I started sharing again , because there are several pleasant and good natured people here who genuinely appreciate someone's machines. This is for all of them and I hope we can stick to the reason we all came to this bhp family , to share our experiences with an earnest intention.

And yes, the R35 GTR is making an entry to our garage (finally !) . It should be arriving by the end of April or early May . It is the same black car I had originally thought of not buying , and it won't have the matte black wrap , rather just a clear paint protection film.
Can we have the picture of all the keys together.

Ecks, I see that the garage can cover only two cars(in the pic you can see the LP and DBS), does this means the other cars are just left outside without a roof above them? Or do you have another place you park them?
Old 26th March 2010, 14:09   #1791
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorcher View Post
Wowie ! A treat after so long. Lip Smacking bro ! The LP Looking stunning as ever. Though Low-Res pics take away some detail.

- Has the SC gone into the M ?

And, congrats on the 'Return of God Zilla'.
I intentionally kept the pictures low - res because not everyone has a Apple 30" monitor =)

And no , the S/C is yet to go on the M3. I want to install it with my own hands (with professional guidance) so I will do that after my exams end (on the 29th of April). And yes , the Zilla finally comes back to haunt the Bulls and the Brits.

Last edited by ecksreturns : 26th March 2010 at 14:10.
Old 26th March 2010, 14:09   #1792
Team-BHP Support

wow is the only word that comes to my mind. the m3 looks out of this world. btw have you taken delivery of the rangie?
Old 26th March 2010, 14:09   #1793
Team-BHP Support

Yummy!

The M3 looks fab! And so does the DBS and the Murcielago! Has the super-duper charger found its way into the M3's engine bay? Congratulations on the GT-R! Are the modifications for Nissan still on the cards? And what about the Range Rover Autobiography? And the California?

Give us more updates and pictures, Karan!

EDIT: Just read your post. Nice to know that you'd be getting your hands dirty!

Last edited by suhaas307 : 26th March 2010 at 14:10.
Old 26th March 2010, 14:09   #1794
Senior - BHPian

The exhaust note of every car is good enough to spoil anybody's sleep . Classic photos there Ecks. Very pleasant for the eyes.
Old 26th March 2010, 14:12   #1795
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalluDude View Post
Good to see you back ecks...now hopefully we're in for some feast!
For sure bro!

Quote:
Originally Posted by preetam_KORG View Post
Thanks a ton for reopening the thread!
The pictures are splendid to say the least, and it is like a whiff of fresh air to see the orange beast yet again!
The 2 blacks against each other look equally ravishing!
And what should I say about the AM V12 DBS! Sheer class and elegance!

Congrats once again and the 3rd black addition to the garage will surely be a visual treat!

Till then, keep sharing and ride safe!
You know this was coming!

Quote:
Originally Posted by indra_slk View Post
Can we have the picture of all the keys together.

Ecks, I see that the garage can cover only two cars(in the pic you can see the LP and DBS), does this means the other cars are just left outside without a roof above them? Or do you have another place you park them?
I will click and post pictures in a few minutes. And yes , at present the roof can only support 2 cars , but the rest have custom made covers for them and they are covered every day when not in use. This is one of the reasons I am moving out to Delhi. I need a bigger garage!

Quote:
Originally Posted by akshay1234 View Post
wow is the only word that comes to my mind. the m3 looks out of this world. btw have you taken delivery of the rangie?
Nada. That is pegged for June.
Old 26th March 2010, 14:36   #1796
BHPian

Quote:
I will click and post pictures in a few minutes. And yes , at present the roof can only support 2 cars , but the rest have custom made covers for them and they are covered every day when not in use. This is one of the reasons I am moving out to Delhi. I need a bigger garage!
Glad to see your comfort in making this thread come alive after so long. And by God it came alive. Those Pictures were amazing to say the least. I'm surprised you find city beautiful small enough for your garage and capital-honk your head off,dont open your window panes,watch where you park,get your paint treatment etc.( sorry to offend capital citizens), big enough.
Nevertheless, I guess Chd will surely miss your beauties.
BTW, I loved the menacing Black M more than any other car in your garage.
Old 26th March 2010, 14:47   #1797
BHPian

DBS is looking awesome. Congrats.
Could you please post some detailed more shots of DBS and Range Rover?

Skyline is an awesome machine.
Any performance/cosmetic mods planned for skyline?

Is there any special package for paint in black color? I read on their website, offering 8 stage process for "Super silver special metallic paint".

I always thought your M3 was white, did I miss something?

EDIT: Just read that range rover is not with you yet.

Last edited by SumitBahl : 26th March 2010 at 14:56.
Old 26th March 2010, 14:47   #1798
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecksreturns View Post
I intentionally kept the pictures low - res because not everyone has a Apple 30" monitor =)

And no , the S/C is yet to go on the M3. I want to install it with my own hands (with professional guidance) so I will do that after my exams end (on the 29th of April). And yes , the Zilla finally comes back to haunt the Bulls and the Brits.
DIY on the S/C installation. You are 'some'thing dude. Good to see the car is in good hands, with someone who prefers it the 'hands-on' way. Keep up man !

Any word on the Hamann. Saw the initial pics, No Words and No Videos on that. So how does it feel living with those ? The standard LP Roar can be heard from miles away, now i think it can be heard from Pakistan

Can't wait for the key pics. Even though the BMW keys are really good-looking, i'm sure it is going to be the worst in the lot in comparison with the others which are art forms in itself, especially the DB's Emotion Control unit. Pheww !

Quote:
Originally Posted by SumitBahl View Post
Skyline is an awesome machine.
Any performance/cosmetic mods planned for skyline?
The Skyline era came to an end with the R34 buddy, now it is just Nissan GTR(R35).

Last edited by Scorcher : 26th March 2010 at 14:50.
Old 26th March 2010, 14:52   #1799
BHPian

It's good to see that this thread is back again,though I i didn't post much here, but was a listen reader.
In the second pic the M3 looks really stunning and aggressive than R8 for me(no offense) with all around black.
Old 26th March 2010, 14:52   #1800
Senior - BHPian

Superb welcome back pics dude. how is Aston doing?

R35 GTR, is it 550 bhp beast! top speed is 193 MPH

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks