Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India

Search this Thread
Old 26th March 2010, 15:05   #1801
Senior - BHPian

Lovely pics there ecks, whenever i come to chandigarh i hope you will allow me to click few photos of your beauties.
Old 26th March 2010, 15:07   #1802
BHPian

Thanks for the mind blowing pictures Ecks.I just had a question.It looks to me that the DBS has better ground clearance than all the other cars there,even the M3. Is it true or is it just me who feels so?
Old 26th March 2010, 15:16   #1803
Senior - BHPian

Glad to see this thread alive (and kickin') again. And congrats for the upcoming jap. This is a great collection not just because it has almost all the popular supercars/exotics of the modern world but also because of the diversity of the collection. The finesse of an AM and that monster of a GTR, and everything else thrown in between, V6, V8, V12, W12 needless to mention, almost perfect collection.
Though I absolutely understand that you are serious about that disclaimer of yours but I can't resist the risk of requesting you to add a prancing horse to your garage (and you are serious about tuning as well so perhaps an EVO too?!) Okay am getting carried away here.
Once again glad to see this thread back in action.

Regards.

Last edited by YC.BALENO.CHD : 26th March 2010 at 15:18.
Old 26th March 2010, 15:23   #1804
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by suhaas307 View Post
Yummy!

The M3 looks fab! And so does the DBS and the Murcielago! Has the super-duper charger found its way into the M3's engine bay? Congratulations on the GT-R! Are the modifications for Nissan still on the cards? And what about the Range Rover Autobiography? And the California?

Give us more updates and pictures, Karan!

EDIT: Just read your post. Nice to know that you'd be getting your hands dirty!
Mods for the Nissan are still on the cards , with an expected goal of 750hp! And the Fezza and other marquees will also enter the garage soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by isldhn View Post
BTW, I loved the menacing Black M more than any other car in your garage.
Thanks for the M comment!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SumitBahl View Post
Any performance/cosmetic mods planned for skyline?

Is there any special package for paint in black color? I read on their website, offering 8 stage process for "Super silver special metallic paint".

I always thought your M3 was white, did I miss something?

EDIT: Just read that range rover is not with you yet.
I sold the white M3 for a black manual transmission m3 bro. And the Black is a metallic black on the GTR and the super silver is almost the same shade as the DBS silver.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sudan_NFS View Post
It's good to see that this thread is back again,though I i didn't post much here, but was a listen reader.
In the second pic the M3 looks really stunning and aggressive than R8 for me(no offense) with all around black.
None taken!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorcher View Post
DIY on the S/C installation. You are 'some'thing dude. Good to see the car is in good hands, with someone who prefers it the 'hands-on' way. Keep up man !

Any word on the Hamann. Saw the initial pics, No Words and No Videos on that. So how does it feel living with those ? The standard LP Roar can be heard from miles away, now i think it can be heard from Pakistan

Can't wait for the key pics. Even though the BMW keys are really good-looking, i'm sure it is going to be the worst in the lot in comparison with the others which are art forms in itself, especially the DB's Emotion Control unit. Pheww !.
Ha Ha! Trust me , you will appreciate your car more once you have 'striped and worked' on her. =)

I took the Hamann's off for use in Chandigarh cuz we were causing noise issues here in this tiny tiny city. Will pop them back on when I am in Delhi and for the sound , its the same noise and pitch as the Zonda F roadster.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BANDHAV View Post
Lovely pics there ecks, whenever i come to chandigarh i hope you will allow me to click few photos of your beauties.
For sure bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baleno7811 View Post
Thanks for the mind blowing pictures Ecks.I just had a question.It looks to me that the DBS has better ground clearance than all the other cars there,even the M3. Is it true or is it just me who feels so?
It is better than the Audi and the Lambo , but not as much as the M3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by recshenoy View Post
Superb welcome back pics dude. how is Aston doing?

R35 GTR, is it 550 bhp beast! top speed is 193 MPH
The aston is doing well brother.

And here are the high res pictures for screen junkies !

PS - I am setting up a dyno center in Delhi with India's first (really) 4wd dyno. I will let you all know more after the end of April
Attached Thumbnails
Of Brits, Bavarians, Horses and Bulls - my Garage-img_1513-copy.jpg  

Of Brits, Bavarians, Horses and Bulls - my Garage-img_2187-copy.jpg  

Of Brits, Bavarians, Horses and Bulls - my Garage-img_1538-copy.jpg  

Old 26th March 2010, 15:25   #1805
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by YC.BALENO.CHD View Post
Glad to see this thread alive (and kickin') again. And congrats for the upcoming jap. This is a great collection not just because it has almost all the popular supercars/exotics of the modern world but also because of the diversity of the collection. The finesse of an AM and that monster of a GTR, and everything else thrown in between, V6, V8, V12, W12 needless to mention, almost perfect collection.
Though I absolutely understand that you are serious about that disclaimer of yours but I can't resist the risk of requesting you to add a prancing horse to your garage (and you are serious about tuning as well so perhaps an EVO too?!) Okay am getting carried away here.
Once again glad to see this thread back in action.

Regards.

I understand your sentiments buddy , but know this , the Ferrari marquee , along with the SLS AMG and the McLaren Mp4c and maybe even another Lamborghini , will be entering the garage in some time. Now how much time , even I don't know .
Old 26th March 2010, 15:33   #1806
BHPian

Voila ! Lip Smacking !

Even on Pics i cannot choose one to drive! how do you pull it off ?

What car for what ocassion ? believe me you must be running out of all the ocasssions ? Am i right ?

Cheers,
Otomobil
Old 26th March 2010, 15:42   #1807
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecksreturns View Post

Ha Ha! Trust me , you will appreciate your car more once you have 'striped and worked' on her. =)

I took the Hamann's off for use in Chandigarh cuz we were causing noise issues here in this tiny tiny city. Will pop them back on when I am in Delhi and for the sound , its the same noise and pitch as the Zonda F roadster.

And here are the high res pictures for screen junkies !

PS - I am setting up a dyno center in Delhi with India's first (really) 4wd dyno. I will let you all know more after the end of April
Haha, looks like you got a call from the 'Sarkari babu's to reduce the noise pollution in Chandigarh. So, do you get the convertions done from Delhi or you did it locally ?

Thanks for the pics bro. High-Res, a world better.

Hey, the 7er keys saves the day for Beemer. It looks good. Though I know it is much heavier than the Normal Beemer keys(even heavier than the E66 7 ones). Love the Key Chain on the M.

And, congrats in advance on the Dyno-Center.
Old 26th March 2010, 15:44   #1808
BHPian

Hi Karan,

Those are 'HOT BABES' man. I am from Chandigarh but have moved out (temporarily ) in 2005. Till then had never heard of these hotties living in Chandigarh. Proud that the sleepy town of Chandigarh is waking up to some real VROOOOMS.
I am hawk eyed to your thread.

Rgds
Vijay
Old 26th March 2010, 15:50   #1809
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vijaypalsingh View Post
Hi Karan,

Those are 'HOT BABES' man. I am from Chandigarh but have moved out (temporarily ) in 2005. Till then had never heard of these hotties living in Chandigarh. Proud that the sleepy town of Chandigarh is waking up to some real VROOOOMS.
I am hawk eyed to your thread.

Rgds
Vijay

I guess KD had the silver porsche in 2005. To each his own but I guess refering these BEASTS as BABES is a bit of an understatement, does not matter if they are HOT !
@ecksreturns
Correct me if am wrong but I remember seeing your car at MHC, M.Majra a couple of times. I was learning to drive my 800 then so it must be around 2005/06 or maybe there was/is another Punjab registered porsche in the town.

Regards

Last edited by YC.BALENO.CHD : 26th March 2010 at 15:52.
Old 26th March 2010, 15:55   #1810
Senior - BHPian

The M3 looks like it's from another planet altogether! The other 3 cars, especially the R8 pale in comparison. Beautiful pics.
Old 26th March 2010, 15:55   #1811
BHPian

As always an astonoshing garage for sure. the M3 some how seems to steal the show inspite of being a saloon. Next the lambo and the Aston. And congratulations on the GTR.
Old 26th March 2010, 17:03   #1812
BHPian

Many thanks for treating us to these pictures

The window(?) next to the Lion on the right, behind the R8 looks (from a distance) like a giant key holder for your super car garage! [In a good way]

Looking forward to the Range Rover Supercharged Autobiography cooling its heels along with the rest of this impressive collection!
Old 26th March 2010, 18:18   #1813
Senior - BHPian

Nice pics bro, thanks for sharing! I never imagined that an M3 could look so raw. The black on black combo looks fantastic.
aparth is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 26th March 2010, 18:30   #1814
BHPian

Did people complain about noise issue? I mean that is not noise that is the best sound on the planet!!!!!!
Old 26th March 2010, 18:46   #1815
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by indra_slk View Post
Did people complain about noise issue? I mean that is not noise that is the best sound on the planet!!!!!!
Haha +1 to that bro. That's not noise that's music to our ears! But unfortunately not everyone thinks that way!

Most Viewed