Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 6th July 2009, 19:10   #421
BHPian

Awesome pictures Sirjee. I have an idea too. Why not take the devils out to the mountains and let them loose. And then get your chopper out ( I presume that you have one,as you also own a jet ) and get the cameras rolling. I feel those pictures will get our site's TRP's or whatever they call them skyrocketing.
Old 6th July 2009, 19:21   #422
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhinav.gupta88 View Post
Ummm Karan, Can I put the pic as my wallpaper.
It is damn amazing.
Keep them coming bro.
Expecting the Long sedans to follow soon ( The RR, The Bentley and the 7)

Is the Porsche still there or have you already sold it?
Porsche is still here , but will sell it soon . And yes , you may use it as a wall paper . =)

So , no one noticed that the M3 has a "glass hood" ?

Mods - How about making me a "distinguished BHP-ian" now ?

Last edited by ecksreturns : 6th July 2009 at 19:24.
Old 6th July 2009, 19:37   #423
BHPian

the glass hood ?? it looks psed and very subtle. but a good effect.
nice boot lid i must add. so when are you sending your ride to the guys at hamann ??
Old 6th July 2009, 20:31   #424
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecksreturns View Post
Alright fellas . Here are the first 2 pictures of the collection . Each day I will post one or two pictures , depending on your response. Pictures have been professionally edited by my cousin and have been clicked by him as well .
wowzaa - you decided to put pics!! those are awesome pics - pic 2 has more cars so that becomes my wallpaper, sorry if i didn't ask like abhinav

Quote:

Mods - How about making me a "distinguished BHP-ian" now ?

ahem
Old 6th July 2009, 23:49   #425
Senior - BHPian

bro,

the pics are mind blowing. the glass hood looks killer man.... my wife did spot it when i was showing her the pics of your M3.

Do keep posting more pics.....

Last edited by Rehaan : 7th July 2009 at 01:03. Reason: ur = your. Please type in full words and not SMS language. Thanks.
Old 7th July 2009, 10:45   #426
Senior - BHPian

that is such an amazing pic! it's wallpaper material man! The editing is very professional and the M3's "glass hood" looks superb! Could you also take a pic of the Phantom and Bentley together. It will be one GRAND picture! Thanks!
Old 7th July 2009, 12:04   #427
Team-BHP Support

i dunno why i just preferred the pics you took and without the editing.
Old 7th July 2009, 12:07   #428
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by akshay1234 View Post
i dunno why i just preferred the pics you took and without the editing.
Same here. Those looked much better. These pictures are a bit on the darker side.
Old 7th July 2009, 12:21   #429
Senior - BHPian

Jesus christ , guys! These are professionally edited pictures that would fetch me thousands of dollars for appearing in magazines. Any ways , I was right in assuming that no one would appreciate or understand the art behind these and work that has gone into these pictures . I'll see if I can post 'normal' pictures.

EDIT - These pictures are not 'darker' . They have been clicked as HDR(high definition rendering) pictures . But never mind .

Last edited by ecksreturns : 7th July 2009 at 12:23.
Old 7th July 2009, 12:26   #430
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Jesus christ , guys! These are professionally edited pictures that would fetch me thousands of dollars for appearing in magazines. Any ways , I was right in assuming that no one would appreciate or understand the art behind these and work that has gone into these pictures . I'll see if I can post 'normal' pictures.

EDIT - These pictures are not 'darker' . They have been clicked as HDR(high definition rendering) pictures . But never mind .
dont get us wrong. we appreciate the pictures but these should be in the auto image thread. we wanna see raw pictures of your car without editing so we can see every detail.

why not actually send them to a magazine?
Old 7th July 2009, 14:23   #431
BHPian

hey ecks. i really loved those pics u put up.

tht hood effect on the m3 and the color of the m3 wheel in the second picture is simply amazing.

I prefer the professionally edited pics to the normal ones as they focus more on the car rather than the backdrop.

the lambo doors look killer.

ur rides are to die for man. drive safe
Old 7th July 2009, 14:30   #432
BHPian

Quote:
Any ways , I was right in assuming that no one would appreciate or understand the art behind these and work that has gone into these pictures . I'll see if I can post 'normal' pictures.
Please, don't. The edited pictures are simply superb, and match those seen in glossy mags like TG and Car India, even when seeing on a LCD monitor. Wonder how shattering they would look in a full resolution print! Please ask your cousin to oblige us all by posting some more images, especially of your CFS and the Phantom. It is hard to find the owner of such cars willing to share info and pics anywhere else!
Old 7th July 2009, 15:06   #433
BHPian

Quote:

Ecks- Your cars, Your Thread and so you can put the pictures you want to!!

And its not that we dont appreciate work that goes to make a normal picture look really good.

Dont you think members must have seen scores of pictures of Lambo/Audi on the net and in magazines? But why are we still so interested in seeing your cars pics?. Its because people kinda relate to your cars , seen how it transformed and in our own way shared the excitement.

Hence I prefer the normal pics also.
Old 7th July 2009, 15:32   #434
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
So , no one noticed that the M3 has a "glass hood" ?
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by akshay1234 View Post
dont get us wrong. we appreciate the pictures but these should be in the auto image thread. we wanna see raw pictures of your car without editing so we can see every detail
Akshay is right people react on the basis of the thread e.g your Lambo got just a few replies on the import spotted thread (instead of so many here).

People are more interested in the stock cars & the Mods that you carry out on them in this thread.

The right place to put these HDR & Professional pictures is Here as thats where people post & discuss their processed & HDR Auto images .
Old 7th July 2009, 16:04   #435
Senior - BHPian

No problem guys , this thread continues at 6speedonline .

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks