Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 20th October 2009, 15:10   #961
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sudan_NFS View Post
Congrats ecksreturns on your new buy Ferrai Califorina!!.

Please don't sell the LP640,if there is no other way and you have too, then sell to a person in India(Chennai ) so that we can still see the LP640.
There is one in chennai already if i am not wrong.
Old 20th October 2009, 15:24   #962
Team-BHP Support

Ecks,

Have you considered something different and off beat? Something like a Spyker C8 (is it still in production)?

I must say that it's an absolutely gorgeous car and fantastic to drive. Besides it's something different from the ordinary German and Italian exotica.
Old 20th October 2009, 15:36   #963
BHPian

congrats man!!
your California will be the second in india.

@sushas i agree with you dude on this. the interiors of spyker are just out of this world.

Last edited by Jaggu : 20th October 2009 at 16:17. Reason: Removing [Font] tags, avoid copy paste from external font editors and use preview before submitting post. Thanks
Old 20th October 2009, 17:38   #964
Senior - BHPian

Congrats on the California! I remember once you had said you don't like that Ferrari! So what made you go for it? I wonder what could be the other car. Give us some clue at least. Is it Italian?
Old 21st October 2009, 12:03   #965
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shivred View Post
congrats on the new addition...but isnt the cali a LHD???
Offcourse it comes in Rhd. Ratan tata has the 1st california in India.
Old 21st October 2009, 12:07   #966
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante View Post
Offcourse it comes in Rhd. Ratan tata has the 1st california in India.

Though the California now comes in RHD, Ratan Tata's car is an LHD.
Old 23rd October 2009, 18:20   #967
BHPian

KD has the "awesomest" M3 that anyone could ever have ! I was having lunch at Gulshan Dhaba , NH1 . Just when i was about to leave , i heard a car roar by . I thought it might be KD because he also was i New Delhi . But , I didn't see him . Then I heard the sound again and turned around and saw that IT WAS KD only! Just said hi! because i was just too busy listening to the AMAZING HFC exhaust pipes ! That M3 made the traffic go bonkers on the highway . Everyone was trying to catch up with him but there was no chance . Again I saw him at the GMR Ambala-Chandigarh expressway toll . He was standing by the side of the road . Oh man , you guys can't imagine the sound when he sped away . That M3 just skidded a bit and vroom ! bye bye everyone ! he just disappeared .. Wow KD ! just WOW!! I thought i'll tell my dad to just stop by and tell him that i'll come back home with him ! LOL!
Old 23rd October 2009, 18:58   #968
//M
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by smalhotra_93 View Post
KD has the "awesomest" M3 that anyone could ever have ! I was having lunch at Gulshan Dhaba , NH1 . Just when i was about to leave , i heard a car roar by . I thought it might be KD because he also was i New Delhi . But , I didn't see him . Then I heard the sound again and turned around and saw that IT WAS KD only! Just said hi! because i was just too busy listening to the AMAZING HFC exhaust pipes ! That M3 made the traffic go bonkers on the highway . Everyone was trying to catch up with him but there was no chance . Again I saw him at the GMR Ambala-Chandigarh expressway toll . He was standing by the side of the road . Oh man , you guys can't imagine the sound when he sped away . That M3 just skidded a bit and vroom ! bye bye everyone ! he just disappeared .. Wow KD ! just WOW!! I thought i'll tell my dad to just stop by and tell him that i'll come back home with him ! LOL!
voila !! that seems really interesting. well KD do post some more pics of your M3 because I cant stop drooling at the beauty. some pics of the M3 on your Delhi trip would be great
Old 23rd October 2009, 19:03   #969
Senior - BHPian

Thanks sanchit! Yeah I was roaring by most of the time. At the GMR toll , I was trying the launch control!

Oh and an update. Another Italian is making its way into the garage next week (not the ferrari,yet!). Keep checking this thread.
Old 23rd October 2009, 19:05   #970
//M
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecksreturns View Post
Thanks sanchit! Yeah I was roaring by most of the time. At the GMR toll , I was trying the launch control!

Oh and an update. Another Italian is making its way into the garage next week (not the ferrari,yet!). Keep checking this thread.
thats great news man is it the Maserati GranTurismo / GranCabrio ? or something else? may be a Pagani Zonda
Old 23rd October 2009, 19:11   #971
Senior - BHPian

Oh man, another one Cant wait to see what it would be.
Old 23rd October 2009, 19:17   #972
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecksreturns View Post
You mean Maser GT? Man i really hope this is the one!!!
Old 23rd October 2009, 20:02   #973
BHPian

I know !
The LP560 making its way into KD's garage people !
Sorry KD , I let out the secret !
Old 23rd October 2009, 20:25   #974
Senior - BHPian

LP560.. drool drool.
@smallhotra: that is quite a narration.
@ecks: i'm suddenly VERY VERY VERY jealous. ok add a few more "very"s. Fantastic. You rock. Can't wait to see the new Lamborghini in your already extremely enviable garage.
Old 23rd October 2009, 20:39   #975
Senior - BHPian

Yes guys, its the 560. I wanted to build up some suspense and show teasers , but my 'trusted' bhpian here spilled the beans.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks