Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 23rd April 2009, 17:05   #106
BANNED

@kbk - yes the exhaust is expensive i agree . So as to get the full 5 levels of the exhaust and also the F1 mode you need to replace the cats also so thats why the extra JPY 170,000 but yes would go in for the Eisenmann system if we planning for group buy.
Old 23rd April 2009, 17:39   #107
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by accord masters View Post
@kbk - yes the exhaust is expensive i agree . So as to get the full 5 levels of the exhaust and also the F1 mode you need to replace the cats also so thats why the extra JPY 170,000 but yes would go in for the Eisenmann system if we planning for group buy.
I would recommend the Eisenmann system guys , because it is a direct bolt on and requires no change / delete of cats. Cat tampering voids the warranty (direct bolt on does not) and also , incorrect installation of the cats may lead to internal wiring damage due to over heating and leakage of hot gases. Sure , a cat delete would make the M3 sound like the Australian V8 championship cars , provided one can find a competent installer.
ecksreturns is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd April 2009, 18:08   #108
Senior - BHPian

Theres another famous M series lover that I know who hails from chandigarh I have sat in the older version (I dont know the model no down to the T like you guys) but it was the one that was featured car in NFS Most Wanted. Let me try and find some pics ill post them here.

EDIT: I could find one old picture of my friend here posing with the big one.

Of Brits, Bavarians, Horses and Bulls - my Garage-m5.jpg

The M3 is Yellow in color, sounds amazing and has the regn as 1212 (all cars owned by him are 1212) do you know who he is?

Last edited by quickdraw : 23rd April 2009 at 18:12.
Old 23rd April 2009, 18:10   #109
BHPian

Karan,good to see your collection.Like one of the members said "I started hating my life now" I think i feel the same now :P.

I have only one question,I think you don't get hurt for me asking you this.

How do you pay for this cars ? I mean direct cash payment or you guys take loan ?

Because 2 months back,we got an Audi A8,we literally faced alot to get loan for that audi.I think you don't feel bad for me asking this,if at all you feel bad,my sinceren apologies and you need not care to reply my question.
Old 23rd April 2009, 20:39   #110
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by quickdraw View Post
I have sat in the older version (I dont know the model no down to the T like you guys) but it was the one that was featured car in NFS Most Wanted. Let me try and find some pics ill post them here.
It would have to be the e46 Bimmer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BmwAddict View Post
Karan,good to see your collection.Like one of the members said "I started hating my life now" I think i feel the same now :P.

I have only one question,I think you don't get hurt for me asking you this.

How do you pay for this cars ? I mean direct cash payment or you guys take loan ?

Because 2 months back,we got an Audi A8,we literally faced alot to get loan for that audi.I think you don't feel bad for me asking this,if at all you feel bad,my sinceren apologies and you need not care to reply my question.
You hate your life after the fact that your family owns an A8, a Civic, a Montero soon and possibly others? Even colloquially, that's just not cool

Look at me here. My only means of transport was stolen from me (my mountain bike), and I'm still mighty merry. It's the way to be. How I'd kill for an A8 today as a student, but frankly, I'd rather I slogged my butt of and earned it a few years down the line
Old 23rd April 2009, 22:26   #111
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aniguchisan View Post
It would have to be the e46 Bimmer.

You hate your life after the fact that your family owns an A8, a Civic, a Montero soon and possibly others? Even colloquially, that's just not cool

Look at me here. My only means of transport was stolen from me (my mountain bike), and I'm still mighty merry. It's the way to be. How I'd kill for an A8 today as a student, but frankly, I'd rather I slogged my butt of and earned it a few years down the line
My dad owns Audi a8,not me.He never allowed me to touch that.And my civic is my uncles civic,i may lose this civic also soon and Montero we got that on March 13th.But in two weeks new edition was released.And that montero is our family car.I am not allowed to touch.Like you said,the only thing i have now is a karizma red,it's not stolen yet.

P.S: Mods forgive me posting an off topic,was just replying to sir's question
Old 23rd April 2009, 22:41   #112
BHPian

Quote:
My dad owns Audi a8,not me.He never allowed me to touch that.And my civic is my uncles civic,i may lose this civic also soon and Montero we got that on March 13th.But in two weeks new edition was released.And that montero is our family car.I am not allowed to touch.Like you said,the only thing i have now is a karizma red,it's not stolen yet.

What a great bad luck u have bro..
Its like you have it but still you don't have any of them...
Old 24th April 2009, 02:15   #113
Senior - BHPian

just went through the entire thread.

firstly congrats on the M3.im sure your enjoying every minute your driving it.awesome pics specially the ones with the lamborghini.

drive safe
Old 24th April 2009, 02:23   #114
BHPian

There are competant, experienced and trained personnel here who can install the exhaust sysmtems. So I dont think it will be much of a problem installing them

Last edited by Fireblader85 : 24th April 2009 at 02:26.
Old 24th April 2009, 02:40   #115
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by syedhafeez View Post
What a great bad luck u have bro..
Its like you have it but still you don't have any of them...
He will get there my dear friend he will one day.

BMWAddict: How come your name is BMWAddict and your dad bought an Audi A8 is a great car man, in sometime though you should be able to lay hands on it.
Am confused why you had problems getting loan for A8.

Last edited by nishant_kingpin : 24th April 2009 at 02:41.
Old 24th April 2009, 14:21   #116
Senior - BHPian

Quote:

A rich man cries . After having access to an A8, montero and Civic!
btw ecks , the M3 is a more practical addition to that wonderful collection of cars that you own! Wish I could get my hands on one of them at least!
Old 24th April 2009, 15:25   #117
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecksreturns View Post
Your diagnosis is correct my friend! I can't explain how it feels to have a performance car that I can drive every day AND not get ridiculous amount of attention for it. And I have a feeling that you live close to my place. Where do you live?
Yes, i do live near your place. As a matter of fact, we live in the same line. Just a few houses away.

Quote:
I used my Canon 30D w/ 24-70 mm lens , and for some of the interior pictures I used my Canon S3 IS . And as a matter of fact , I had the LP turned on for a while when I was doing the photo shoot but did not drive it around.
Well, i do live close but not enough to hear it like this.

Thanks for the camera info.
Old 24th April 2009, 17:36   #118
BANNED

Hi ecksreturns, A wonderful piece of machinery there, have a blast man!
Old 24th April 2009, 19:28   #119
BHPian

Quote:
I would recommend the Eisenmann system guys , because it is a direct bolt on and requires no change / delete of cats. Cat tampering voids the warranty (direct bolt on does not) and also , incorrect installation of the cats may lead to internal wiring damage due to over heating and leakage of hot gases. Sure , a cat delete would make the M3 sound like the Australian V8 championship cars , provided one can find a competent installer.
Hey guys what does cat means..??
does it relate something with security systems...??
Old 24th April 2009, 19:34   #120
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by syedhafeez View Post
Hey guys what does cat means..??
does it relate something with security systems...??
Cat = Catalytic converter = device used to reduce the toxicity of emissions from an engine.
ecksreturns is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks