Old 9th May 2009, 17:19   #151
Senior - BHPian

Nice pic ecks.
the indicas look scared

cheers
Old 9th May 2009, 18:35   #152
BHPian

Haha that's quite a site Ecks.

Though the Lambo looks like a toy for some reason, I think it's cause there's no reflection coming off the car, therefore making the car look like that.

Though the car is massive and definitely KILLS the cars behind it, therefore killing most the Indian auto scene. Amazing..
Old 9th May 2009, 19:40   #153
Senior - BHPian

ecks, just asking this under curiosity, how fast have you gone in you LP?
Old 9th May 2009, 19:55   #154
Senior - BHPian

200MPH in the LP640 buddy.
ecksreturns is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 9th May 2009, 20:24   #155
Senior - BHPian

Btw is is hard squeezing into the back seat of the M3?
personally im not a big fan of the LP.Would pick the m3 over it any day (if i were to buy one )
Old 9th May 2009, 20:32   #156
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecksreturns View Post
They have partners in LA(heading there this month end) and I may even consider the Gintani SC. Gpower people send the entire equipment over to you where ever you are. I still have to do a lot of home work , but will keep you posted. Even Karl (KBK) would be interested in this so lets get him on board.
Dude, much as I would love to put another hundred odd bhp under my M3's hood, I think I probably won't do that at this point. I am still quite keen on the sports muffler though...would love to do a group buy with you and Accordmasters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_stranger View Post
Congrats on the M3 man!

I heard the Eisenmann Race in Person. I was driven in that car also. It's fantastic. Sounds orgasmic. Great choice.
What car did you hear that exhaust on? Was it an E9x M3? I am really keen to know how loud / resonant it is under normal, sedate use, because I do not think I would like my car to be overly loud in normal use, but I would like it to be a bit louder when driven hard.

Last edited by Rehaan : 10th May 2009 at 17:19. Reason: Posts merged. Please use the MULTIQUOTE button instead of making multiple consecutive posts in the same thread. Thanks.
Old 9th May 2009, 20:50   #157
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinaydas View Post
Not at all. Unbelievably comfortable, infact.
Old 9th May 2009, 21:38   #158
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingspur View Post
Not at all. Unbelievably comfortable, infact.
Haha! That was a fun day!

@Vinaydas: The E90/92/93 M3s (i.e. current generation) have very comfortable back seats with plenty of leg room. It's quite easy to get into the E92/E93 as well, the front seat moves all the way forward. Having said that, obviously it is not a good place for the elderly to be trying to get. The previous gen E46 M3 was more snug in the back!
Old 9th May 2009, 22:46   #159
BHPian

Quote:
200MPH in the LP640 buddy.
Surely this was not done in India, was it ?

In fact other than the German autobahns and the Isle of Man, I don't think there is any other public road where you can get to such insane speeds legally, is there?

And no closed track would let you get anywhere close to that speed.
Old 9th May 2009, 23:48   #160
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbk_75 View Post
Haha! That was a fun day!
Yeah, thanks again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by d3mon View Post
Closed airstrip, I suppose. Check uploaded videos.

Quote:
Why not?
Old 9th May 2009, 23:52   #161
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinaydas View Post
personally im not a big fan of the LP.Would pick the m3 over it any day (if i were to buy one )
Not at all. I have friends who are well over 6 feet tall and they are very very comfortable when they sit in the back seat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbk_75 View Post
Dude, much as I would love to put another hundred odd bhp under my M3's hood, I think I probably won't do that at this point. I am still quite keen on the sports muffler though...would love to do a group buy with you and Accordmasters.
I am getting one for my self from the U.S. You can hear it when I post videos and reviews here and then if you like it , you and Arjun can get in touch with fellow member Fireblader , who will be more than happy to give you a good quote.

Quote:
Originally Posted by d3mon View Post

In fact other than the German autobahns and the Isle of Man, I don't think there is any other public road where you can get to such insane speeds legally, is there?

Yes it was done very much in India. If you check my LP640 thread , I was at a closed air strip where I repeatedly touched 200 MPH .
Old 10th May 2009, 00:34   #162
BHPian

Oh what a garage.
The Murci looks awesome.
Old 10th May 2009, 16:26   #163
BHPian

Quote:
Yes it was done very much in India. If you check my LP640 thread , I was at a closed air strip where I repeatedly touched 200 MPH .
Ohh. My bad.

I had already checked out the pics of your LP640 and the 7-series from that thread, but somehow missed those vids.

Beautiful. Must have been an exhilarating experience, to say the least!

And congrats on the upcoming R8 too.
Old 10th May 2009, 21:46   #164
BHPian

Great collection Karan... what impresses me more is that all the cars don't just seem like random purchases to spend and show off extra money, they all seem like they belong to one person who knows his cars well. Drive safe buddy and hope to see that F430 soon.

I have mentioned this before but you didn't reply so I thought I'll say it again, I visit Chandigarh often since my bro is a Doctor at Fortis, Mohali... so can I come and droooolll in front of your garage for a few hours, seeing all these cars in flesh will be like a dream come true
Old 11th May 2009, 00:09   #165
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somu2009 View Post
Great collection Karan... what impresses me more is that all the cars don't just seem like random purchases to spend and show off extra money, they all seem like they belong to one person who knows his cars well. Drive safe buddy and hope to see that F430 soon.

I have mentioned this before but you didn't reply so I thought I'll say it again, I visit Chandigarh often since my bro is a Doctor at Fortis, Mohali... so can I come and droooolll in front of your garage for a few hours, seeing all these cars in flesh will be like a dream come true
Yes buddy , you are most welcome to come by any time. Your brother may have heard about Alchemist Hospital in Panchkula. Do ask him. We own it . =)

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks