Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India

Search this Thread
Old 31st August 2009, 11:48   #691
BHPian

That's great news mate. we got around 20 Nissan dealers in Sydney and only 2 of them are authorised to do GTR servicing because of all the equipment needed. this should be a good read if you are planning to modify it. I use this forum for all the mods to my Nissan.

Nissan R35 GT-R Discussion - Skylines Australia

NAGTROC is another good forum.

Cheers,

manu
Old 31st August 2009, 12:22   #692
Senior - BHPian

Wow the GTR sounds Yummy.

You usually do all the ground work so I am assuming that you have read all the stories about the Godzilla also its good to know that the Delhi dealer supports Servicing the GTR. Pearl White is a great Color.

Did you check out This Thread? You may want to get in touch with the owner to get more information.

Hoping to see your Godzilla's pics soon
Old 31st August 2009, 12:29   #693
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technocrat View Post
Wow the GTR sounds Yummy.

You usually do all the ground work so I am assuming that you have read all the stories about the Godzilla also its good to know that the Delhi dealer supports Servicing the GTR. Pearl White is a great Color.

Did you check out This Thread? You may want to get in touch with the owner to get more information.

Hoping to see your Godzilla's pics soon
Yes I did go through that thread a while back but will read it again and try to contact the owner. I am thinking either Pearl white or may be Silver.
I did a preliminary search on the GTR, and found out MINE'S Motor sport and Cobb Tuning to be the best in the business for tuning the GTR. I am gonna spend a couple of weeks in just finding out what all can go wrong with this technological marvel and how to fix it. Car should be here by next month. Let the excitement begin!
Old 31st August 2009, 12:47   #694
Senior - BHPian

Oh so you have already placed the order, Congrats
Old 31st August 2009, 13:47   #695
Senior - BHPian

congrats ecks!
What are you going to do when your sig runs out of space?
Old 31st August 2009, 14:13   #696
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by anekho View Post
congrats ecks!
What are you going to do when your sig runs out of space?
Probably become a moderator at TBHP or start my own forum? Ha Ha!
Old 31st August 2009, 14:38   #697
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecksreturns View Post
Probably become a moderator at TBHP or start my own forum? Ha Ha!
In that case your username would be literally ecks"returns"... . BTW loads of congrats for the new addition in your already superexotic garage. Can you share the pic of your complete garage, or in case its already shared somewhere, then can you plz provide the link to that thread.
Old 31st August 2009, 14:48   #698
Senior - BHPian

Check pages 27 on wards for full garage pics bro.
Old 31st August 2009, 15:33   #699
BHPian

Quote:
Yes I did go through that thread a while back but will read it again and try to contact the owner. I am thinking either Pearl white or may be Silver.
I did a preliminary search on the GTR, and found out MINE'S Motor sport and Cobb Tuning to be the best in the business for tuning the GTR. I am gonna spend a couple of weeks in just finding out what all can go wrong with this technological marvel and how to fix it. Car should be here by next month. Let the excitement begin!
Have you considered getting the GTR in Red? It may not look so great if you look at pictures on the net. But my friends brother here has a Red GTR, and it looks deadly. I don't know if you've heard this or not, but my friends brother told me that the brakes usually cause problems, not sure if it's just his or if it happens with all GTR's, just a tip.

As you said earlier you're not allowed the budget for a 911 Turbo at the moment. I wanted to know what is the cost for the GTR and the 911 Turbo, if thats not a problem.
Old 31st August 2009, 15:47   #700
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazyking View Post
Have you considered getting the GTR in Red? It may not look so great if you look at pictures on the net. But my friends brother here has a Red GTR, and it looks deadly. I don't know if you've heard this or not, but my friends brother told me that the brakes usually cause problems, not sure if it's just his or if it happens with all GTR's, just a tip.

As you said earlier you're not allowed the budget for a 911 Turbo at the moment. I wanted to know what is the cost for the GTR and the 911 Turbo, if thats not a problem.

Red is a nice color for the GTR, but a little too loud for my taste. My cousin saw one at an Auto Show in L.A. and liked it.
Old 31st August 2009, 15:56   #701
BHPian

Quote:
I am thinking either Pearl white or may be Silver.
How about one in matte black? I'm sure you would've seen the pictures of a GTR in matte black. I felt it looked pretty classy compared to the others.

Last edited by wheeler : 31st August 2009 at 16:09.
Old 31st August 2009, 16:18   #702
Senior - BHPian

Yeah I know of someone who makes matte black wraps for the GTR. Will get that in due time.
Old 31st August 2009, 17:21   #703
Senior - BHPian

Congratulations ! I'm a regular on this thread and normally too overwhelmed to even post !

You're really getting expectations high around here. At this rate you'll have BHPians hounding you to buy a car every quarter

Btw, maybe you could consider modifying the thread title too .. Of Brits, Bavarians, Horses, Bulls and Samurais or something like that.
Old 31st August 2009, 18:46   #704
GTO
Team-BHP Support

@ ecksreturns : How about a separate thread with pics & driving experience of the GT-R? The beast deserves it. Wonderful choice.
Old 31st August 2009, 19:43   #705
Senior - BHPian

wow..the Nissan GT-R!!! Congrats! so it it the 2010 GT-R without the Launch Control?

Most Viewed