Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 27th November 2009, 19:42   #1321
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecksreturns View Post
Lolz! Actually my driver-cum-wingman is a fantastic driver! He really knows how to keep up,otherwise he will just stop if he has lost track of me and call to check my location and catch up.
Lol ! I also saw that on NH-1 . Ecks had to stop a couple of times to wait for his driver . But most of the time his driver kept up with the pace of the M3 .

And by the way , ecks congratulations for The GT-R !!
Old 27th November 2009, 19:47   #1322
Senior - BHPian

How can a CR-V keep up with a ~500 horsepower BMW? I bet your CR-V's nitroused Hats off to his abilities though. The wait for the GT-R is killing us, so we can only guess what you must be going through!!!
Old 27th November 2009, 19:56   #1323
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamik.bose View Post
How can a CR-V keep up with a ~500 horsepower BMW? I bet your CR-V's nitroused Hats off to his abilities though. The wait for the GT-R is killing us, so we can only guess what you must be going through!!!
reason-indian roads and traffic.
Old 27th November 2009, 19:58   #1324
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamik.bose View Post
The thing was that there was a lot of traffic near the Delhi border till Kurukshetra . So it was like we were moving at snail's pace . But after that the M3 was let lose . Then after that i saw KD at the Ambala toll !!
So that was how his driver was keeping up with d ~500hp BMW !
Old 27th November 2009, 22:39   #1325
Senior - BHPian

The title sounds much better now...Brits, Bavarians, Samurais and Bulls! Nice! Considering you still don't have the 'horse' in your garage. But I'm sure you'll have a Prancing horse in a few years time, or may be a few months.

Last edited by theragingbull : 27th November 2009 at 22:41.
Old 28th November 2009, 15:00   #1326
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Lolz! Actually my driver-cum-wingman is a fantastic driver! He really knows how to keep up,otherwise he will just stop if he has lost track of me and call to check my location and catch up.
Lol, Did you pick him up from WRC or sumthing ?? He must be pretty well talented to keep up with a 4.?L Supercharged V8 Coupe(that too with tons of KD's mods) in a 2.4L SUV. Hats off to your wing-man. Btw, is the CRV AT or MT ?
Old 28th November 2009, 16:09   #1327
Senior - BHPian

The 2010 M3 GTS gets similar rims like that of KD's.Note the All Black Front Radiator Grille too. Ecks way ahead of guys at Beemer. Lol !!
Attached Thumbnails
Of Brits, Bavarians, Horses and Bulls - my Garage-m31.jpg  

Of Brits, Bavarians, Horses and Bulls - my Garage-m32.jpg  

Last edited by Scorcher : 28th November 2009 at 16:12.
Old 28th November 2009, 16:26   #1328
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorcher View Post
The 2010 M3 GTS gets similar rims like that of KD's.Note the All Black Front Radiator Grille too. Ecks way ahead of guys at Beemer. Lol !!
Actually it's quite ironic! The day I saw Karan's M3 pictures with the new BBS CH wheels happened to be the same day I came across the pictures of this scintillating M3 GTS! Boy does it look hot!

I came across this super looking black M3 as well!
Attached Thumbnails
Of Brits, Bavarians, Horses and Bulls - my Garage-m3.jpg  

Old 28th November 2009, 17:07   #1329
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorcher View Post
That spoiler looks out of place.Ecks whatever you do please dont get a spoiler on your m3!Cheers and congrats on the GT-R.
Old 28th November 2009, 20:51   #1330
Senior - BHPian

The BMW M3 GTS has the alloys of Karan's M3 and the paint job of his LP640. Nice! Car manufacturers are taking inspiration from him
Old 29th November 2009, 20:44   #1331
Senior - BHPian

Wow !! As Karans GTR is due Dec 1st half, I should thank him for one of the Oomphest B'day treats i've ever got. Thanq.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theragingbull View Post
The BMW M3 GTS has the alloys of Karan's M3 and the paint job of his LP640. Nice! Car manufacturers are taking inspiration from him
The LP's color is Arancio Atlas i.e Mettalic Orange. This is a Solid Color. Just for the Record. I know you meant on a Lighter note.

Last edited by Dippy : 30th November 2009 at 10:34. Reason: Back to back posts. Please use the edit function if posting within 20 minutes of your earlier post.
Old 1st December 2009, 18:11   #1332
BHPian

Karan Pajji december is here. on what date the car is coming ????
Old 1st December 2009, 18:43   #1333
BHPian

black matte SX4

Guys, did any one check out black matte SX4 ?? check out bhp link:

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifi...ack-sx4-3.html

I just loved it. I wonder if matte is a paint or a sticker kinda thing as karan mentioned he he getting it coated on the existing paint.
Old 1st December 2009, 18:57   #1334
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOTORIOUS View Post
Karan Pajji december is here. on what date the car is coming ????
Any time between 20 - 25th December. The matte wrap will be arriving at the installers workshop in england this week and work will commence on Monday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by livyodream View Post
Guys, did any one check out black matte SX4 ?? check out bhp link:

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifi...ack-sx4-3.html

I just loved it. I wonder if matte is a paint or a sticker kinda thing as karan mentioned he he getting it coated on the existing paint.
Matte finish is available as a color option and a vinyl/sticker. The SX4 guy mentioned that he got the car re painted , while the GTR will be getting a vinyl wrap on the entire car, thereby not only protecting the original gloss black paint of the car but also giving a matte satin texture finish. One can get the wrap in any color imaginable , so as long as a visual sample is available.

Last edited by ecksreturns : 1st December 2009 at 19:01.
Old 1st December 2009, 19:11   #1335
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Any time between 20 - 25th December. The matte wrap will be arriving at the installers workshop in england this week and work will commence on Monday.

Matte finish is available as a color option and a vinyl/sticker. The SX4 guy mentioned that he got the car re painted , while the GTR will be getting a vinyl wrap on the entire car, thereby not only protecting the original gloss black paint of the car but also giving a matte satin texture finish. One can get the wrap in any color imaginable , so as long as a visual sample is available.
Karan, can you disclose the approx cost of the Vinyl Wrap ? Can it be bought and Locally Installed. Or it needs to be done there only ?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks