Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 15th December 2009, 16:09   #1396
BHPian

So true bivin. I presume it takes 2-4 days atleast avoiding those little bubbles under the vinyls. A windscreen NISMO vinyl took me 2 hours not to mention the painstaking horrendous task of getting rid of the air bubbles.
Old 15th December 2009, 20:25   #1397
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbk_75 View Post
Great video Bivin! What artists! Superb work!

...but I would have imagined it would take a little longer than four minutes to do the entire job! Amazing! :P
Quote:
Originally Posted by suhaas307 View Post
I hope you're sarcastic!

It takes longer that 4 minutes that's for sure!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbk_75 View Post
Sarcastic - no. Kidding - ;-)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bivin View Post

if you think about it, it takes about 2 hours just to get the windows tinted!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4RANSM View Post
So true bivin. I presume it takes 2-4 days atleast avoiding those little bubbles under the vinyls. A windscreen NISMO vinyl took me 2 hours not to mention the painstaking horrendous task of getting rid of the air bubbles.
I think the exact word you guys are missing out in here is some "Professional Video Editing"
Old 16th December 2009, 13:25   #1398
BHPian

Hey Karan,

I'll be in Chandigarh from 25th Dec to 6th Jan to visit my dad. Is there any chance i can view these exotics in person? I can bring a gift for you from Sydney

Cheers,
Manu
Old 16th December 2009, 17:01   #1399
BHPian

Not sure what your plans are for your new beast bro but if you're planning to modify or tune it you can't go past Willall Racing. Lot of local guys in Sydney have used Willall racing and they were amazed with the amount of gains. They do have distributor in Bangalore as well - RaceTech.
Check out their website
Willall Racing

The guy (Martin Donnon) is on SAU forum - www.skylilnesaustralia.com and a very friendly bloke.

Thought you would be interested in case you are planning something in future although you do know your stuf pretty well

Last edited by 4RANSM : 16th December 2009 at 17:02.
Old 16th December 2009, 19:51   #1400
BHPian

They have loads of options, how are they reputed worldwide ?

Last edited by Kinetik : 16th December 2009 at 19:52.
Old 16th December 2009, 21:16   #1401
BHPian

Quote:
Hey Karan,

I'll be in Chandigarh from 25th Dec to 6th Jan to visit my dad. Is there any chance i can view these exotics in person?
I have the same question but different reason..
Wanna see your rides.. especially the Lambo n M3
Old 18th December 2009, 12:10   #1402
BHPian

Hey Karan,

I've been tracking this thread for a while now and I have to say, I'm very impressed. That is my dream garage right there. ( Well, not entirely but even this would do. )

When is Godzilla arriving? Or is it here already?

Karthik
Old 18th December 2009, 19:05   #1403
Senior - BHPian

As the dates of ecks zilla is nearing, a Teaser from my side.

Saw this video while i was going through Matte Black Monsters in there. Just could'nt resist posting it in here.

R35 GTR with Meisterschaft exhausts. Lovely, Check it out karan, Be inspired. Lol !

Last edited by Scorcher : 18th December 2009 at 19:23.
Old 19th December 2009, 15:23   #1404
BHPian

Karan Paaji where is godzilla ???????
Old 19th December 2009, 19:03   #1405
Senior - BHPian

Guys, the GTR is ready in England but the export documents , that were to come from Japan , have still not arrived. I am going to wait till the 28th at the most , if they do not arrive till then, then the GTR is canceled and I will look into other options , as is turning out to be a blocked investment. I jumped the gun on this black one (the Gunmetal silver was my original choice) thinking that it will arrive sooner. Since that is not turning out to be the case due to uncontrollable delays, then I might as well get something else.
Old 19th December 2009, 19:13   #1406
BHPian

Was just outside your home a couple of minutes ago , and seeing all those beauties was a delight !! Especially the Black Stretch S ! Oh man ! that was a delight and especially kaman revving the R8 ! WOW brother !

Photo shoot some day please ? I'm getting my camera ready !
Old 19th December 2009, 22:16   #1407
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecksreturns View Post
Guys, the GTR is ready in England but the export documents , that were to come from Japan , have still not arrived. I am going to wait till the 28th at the most , if they do not arrive till then, then the GTR is canceled and I will look into other options , as is turning out to be a blocked investment. I jumped the gun on this black one (the Gunmetal silver was my original choice) thinking that it will arrive sooner. Since that is not turning out to be the case due to uncontrollable delays, then I might as well get something else.
Oh no! Not again! I hope the GT-R arrives soon man. Now, after getting the wrap, it'll be really sad if it doesn't arrive. But ecks, since you've waited so many days for the Godzilla, why not be patient for a few days more if it doesn't turn up on 28th. Plz don't cancel it!
Old 19th December 2009, 22:45   #1408
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecksreturns View Post
Thats sad news man, why dont you get it from Japan or something? I am thinking you are waiting for the type approval/euro3 emission norms papers or something sundry like that right? If you buy the vehicle from country of origin you dont need all that.
Old 21st December 2009, 20:33   #1409
Senior - BHPian

That indeed is the Saddest news this Christmas. I too think you should give it some more time as it was so customised for your likes. Though, i can very much understand the 'Blocked Investment ' part.

God Bless !
Old 23rd December 2009, 10:45   #1410
BHPian

On a funny note.

Hey Karan,

I have always followed this thread silently but this time got a quick question. Call me stupid but when you put your request forward for a new car, what's your dad's reaction?? Did he ever go like "Another exotic? what you gonna do with rest of them in garage?"

Couldn't resist asking the same in Punjabi:

Karan: Dad menu ik hor gaddi pasand ayi a.

K's Dad: ik hor? jehrian enniaa garage ch kharian ohna da achar pona??

you can decide not to answer, its your call.

Last edited by Punzabi : 23rd December 2009 at 10:50.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks