Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 31st December 2009, 13:28   #1471
BHPian

Get a Caterham / Ariel Atom that would beat any other supercar in India.
Old 31st December 2009, 13:46   #1472
Senior - BHPian

@altohoncho- I dont think karan is a bigfan of "Wind in hair" motoring experience. Otherwise there would have easily been a convertible in his garage. Practicality also should be taken into note.

Last edited by Scorcher : 31st December 2009 at 13:48.
Old 1st January 2010, 11:44   #1473
Senior - BHPian

IMHO LFA looks hideous and nothing like a supercar. Limited does not always mean good.

Ferrari 458 is something that ecks will cherish. And I think Ferrari are about to come to India, so maintenance will be sorted out as well.

Happy New Year All!
Old 1st January 2010, 18:35   #1474
BHPian

hey ecks, i think your garage badly needs a ferrari, it will give a complete look for your garage and ofcourse a nice SUV also to finsih it.
Old 2nd January 2010, 12:36   #1475
BHPian

Hey ecks,Was it you the other night cruising through sector 10-11 market and testing one of the bulls in your garage.I was at the back side and i could hear something real loud roar going real fast and then i heard a squeeky sound of brakes and same roar back n forth and then it was off.The first thing came into my mind was must be you bidding new year on your Manual M3 .
Old 4th January 2010, 19:28   #1476
Senior - BHPian

ecks, how about this ? If you don't have a problem with another Bull in your Garage. the LP600 edo will be awesome addition to the Garage.
Attached Thumbnails
Of Brits, Bavarians, Horses and Bulls - my Garage-lp600-edo.jpg  

Of Brits, Bavarians, Horses and Bulls - my Garage-lp600-edo2.jpg  

Of Brits, Bavarians, Horses and Bulls - my Garage-lp600-edo3.jpg  

Of Brits, Bavarians, Horses and Bulls - my Garage-lp600-edo4.jpg  

Of Brits, Bavarians, Horses and Bulls - my Garage-lp600-edo5.jpg  

Old 4th January 2010, 20:09   #1477
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorcher View Post
ecks, how about this ? If you don't have a problem with another Bull in your Garage. the LP600 edo will be awesome addition to the Garage.
It is undoubtedly a beautiful bull but it all comes down to practicality and everyday running of the car . Touchwood the roads of chandigarh are really good . But ecks doesn't take the bull out often . So no point of having another bull in the garage when you can't tame it ! We'll have to wait more for his decision . Auto Expo from tomorrow . Let's see what's the verdict after 9th of january !
Old 4th January 2010, 20:35   #1478
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by smalhotra_93 View Post
It is undoubtedly a beautiful bull but it all comes down to practicality and everyday running of the car . Touchwood the roads of chandigarh are really good . But ecks doesn't take the bull out often . So no point of having another bull in the garage when you can't tame it ! We'll have to wait more for his decision . Auto Expo from tomorrow . Let's see what's the verdict after 9th of january !
I'm aware of the fact that karan rarely takes the LP out. But the way i see it (being a person who have been in a LP640), I think the major issue have to be the incredible width of the car and ground clearence. Also the sense of some one bumping into the bull also might have bothered him. Anyways, the Gallardo is by far practical and user friendly car than the Murcie. Now, may ecks take the final word. Cheers !
Old 4th January 2010, 21:47   #1479
//M
Distinguished - BHPian

The black LP560 looks killer but since ecks already toyed with the idea of getting a black LP560 and also a LP550-2, I think he won't be looking back at Lambos. The already-considered GT-R and the AM V8 Vantage are also out of contention. So I finally guess a Prancing Horse is coming to the lanes of Chandigarh soon or may be a Maser GT or may be a Jag XK-R as Jag is an established player in India now and the XK-R looks smashing and feels exclusive.
Old 4th January 2010, 23:08   #1480
Senior - BHPian

I can think of only one car,if not a F one. Maser GT !! But i guess GC issues will come in to the pic again.
Old 4th January 2010, 23:11   #1481
BHPian

Yup . //M is absolutely correct . Lambo had already got the refusal along with the AMV8 .
So now only ecks knows what is going to come or i'm not sure even he knows !
Old 4th January 2010, 23:54   #1482
Senior - BHPian

@//M- That is not LP560 its LP600. Again, i agree with you buddy. Prancing horse is very welcome. But, I personally being a Lambo loyalist i would anyday back the idea of one more lambo in the country.

Where will ecks service the Fer in case he get one ? That also goes under the practicality list. I'm aware of the fact that even lambo india offers really crappy service. Still
Old 5th January 2010, 02:42   #1483
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Where will ecks service the Fer in case he get one ? That also goes under the practicality list. I'm aware of the fact that even lambo india offers really crappy service. Still
Then, where does the Ferrari owners in our country get their cars serviced?
Old 5th January 2010, 03:29   #1484
Senior - BHPian

@anand- OT- Though Ferrari/Maserati made a slight entrance into the Indian Auto scene some years back, they did'nt set up a authorised service station. Later on the working division also went into hibernation. Maybe because they sold only very low numbers of cars in here. I recall seeing pics of their launch ceremony where couple of Quattroportes were delivered to Ajay Devgan(white) and a business guy(grey). Dont even know whether any horses were sold or not. Hence, the Ferrari owners are hardly left with an option other than the nearest best mech

Last edited by Scorcher : 5th January 2010 at 03:39.
Old 5th January 2010, 10:13   #1485
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
@anand- OT- Though Ferrari/Maserati made a slight entrance into the Indian Auto scene some years back, they did'nt set up a authorised service station. Later on the working division also went into hibernation. Maybe because they sold only very low numbers of cars in here. I recall seeing pics of their launch ceremony where couple of Quattroportes were delivered to Ajay Devgan(white) and a business guy(grey). Dont even know whether any horses were sold or not. Hence, the Ferrari owners are hardly left with an option other than the nearest best mech
that dealer in mumbai, national garage, does service quite a few ferraris and maseratis, and i think they have proper ferrari trained mechanics over there.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks