Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India

Search this Thread
Old 5th April 2010, 23:08   #1861
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by smalhotra_93 View Post
Have you seen that boys clothes ?
Are the boys clothes and poverty a factor to have an identity ???? Do poor people have no identity ??
Old 5th April 2010, 23:11   #1862
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhibh View Post
Do any of you know the boy who is getting beaten up in the picture ?

Well just to clear something out the boy can rhyme exotic cars names faster than any of us BHPIAN!!!
If you do know who the boy is, then its better that you get a statement from the boy and clear the air off things.
There is no point making baseless comparisons between that boy and us BHPians, and if it has foundation then please enlighten us.
Please do the needful.

Regards
Preetam
Old 5th April 2010, 23:19   #1863
Senior - BHPian

The members who decided to be judge and jury without analysing the pictures clearly and slamming Ecks or any one from his family or friends was not right. Do your homework or find out the truth before commenting on or making statements that can hurt someone and in this case our own brotheren from the forum.
The picture clearly shows the person in the blue has come from a different direction.

The point where he has raised his hand on the young boy, the person from the car is standing behind and is no way close or involved in the incident that is accouring. The camera angle is made to look like the person from the car or the person in the half sleeve shirt is involved. Anyone who is into photography can see this, i am not into it but yet could make it out.

The third picture shows the person in the blue taking the boy away. Again here no way is the person from the car or the person in the half sleeve shirt involved.

Another point to see is if both the other people beside the person in the blue shirt were involved they would have a frown or some sort of aggression on their face.

A point i had almost forgotten. The car belongs to Ecks and his family, so if he decides to have a friend drive it or blow it up. It is their call and no one has the right to say things otherwise.

Ecks i dont think you need to react the way your doing, a little maturity on your part is needed here brother. An appology on my behalf for the other members of the forum, who have hurt your sentiments.

Last edited by speedy : 5th April 2010 at 23:23.
Old 5th April 2010, 23:22   #1864
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by smalhotra_93 View Post
Have you seen that boys clothes ?

How would we know him ? And if any one of us knew him , then why would his father come and beat him !

Common brothers , we need to get ecks out of this mess created by someone . So stop posting useless things and support me and preetam and other bhpians who are putting in their efforts to get the stupid pic removed
Just because he might not be wearing Armani or Gucci,you are saying that right?
who on earth says that person is blue is his father,even if he was,he would have taken him away,not started pushing him away,or manhandling him.
And what about the guy who is smoking next to lambo,everyone can guess who is he?.
And i guess all are aware that eck's all supercars are always accompanied by another vehicle with security guards.

We can speculate a lot,so let it be like this,only karan knows what truth is.
Old 5th April 2010, 23:26   #1865
BHPian

1. If you look close, The driver isn't man handling the boy so stop blaming the driver or the owner.
2. We know how dignified ecks is, If you dont know bout him, Just go through his thread and read the way he replies to posts and queries about his cars. Though he's a super car owner, He is a very dignified guy who deserves lots of " RESPECT" . So I request not to make conclusions without knowing what exactly happened.

Last edited by Dippy : 6th April 2010 at 13:20. Reason: Resorting post
Old 5th April 2010, 23:32   #1866
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by preetam_KORG View Post
If you do know who the boy is, then its better that you get a statement from the boy and clear the air off things.
There is no point making baseless comparisons between that boy and us BHPians, and if it has foundation then please enlighten us.
Please do the needful.

Regards
Preetam
Why would i get a statement from the BOY ??? I am not India TV just to let you know. I know the boy because we roam around that place a lot and most of our Chandigarh TBHP meets point is this place.

Just to clear out some more stuff:

1. I never said anything against the owner of the car in this thread.
2. I have just asked a question if anyone of you guys knew the Kid cuz i sure see him there a lot.
3. Come down to Chandigarh and experience yourself the talent of the boy who is wearing such clothes as smalhotra_93 said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by akshay4587 View Post
Just because he might not be wearing Armani or Gucci,you are saying that right?
who on earth says that person is blue is his father,even if he was,he would have taken him away,not started pushing him away,or manhandling him.
And what about the guy who is smoking next to lambo,everyone can guess who is he?.
And i guess all are aware that eck's all supercars are always accompanied by another vehicle with security guards.

We can speculate a lot,so let it be like this,only karan knows what truth is.
If he was not there then even he can't tell the truth.
Old 5th April 2010, 23:42   #1867
BHPian

Quote:
Do any of you know the boy who is getting beaten up in the picture ?

Well just to clear something out the boy can rhyme exotic cars names faster than any of us BHPIAN!!!
Quote:
Why would i get a statement from the BOY ??? I am not India TV just to let you know. I know the boy because we roam around that place a lot and most of our Chandigarh TBHP meets point is this place.

Just to clear out some more stuff:

1. I never said anything against the owner of the car in this thread.
2. I have just asked a question if anyone of you guys knew the Kid cuz i sure see him there a lot.
3. Come down to Chandigarh and experience yourself the talent of the boy who is wearing such clothes as smalhotra_93 said.

If he was not there then even he can't tell the truth.
Your two posts are not in tandem brother.
The first post clearly says that you are simply asking us a rhetoric question, the answer to which you have made clear in the next sentence by saying that the boy can Rhyme exotic names faster than us.

The next post says that you asked us in point number 2 (highlighted)
And then again in point 3, you say that we should go check out the boy's skills...
What on earth is going on?
I just want to say, that if it is something personal, then its better you keep it off the thread.

Last edited by Dippy : 6th April 2010 at 13:22. Reason: No discussing mod action on the forum
Old 6th April 2010, 00:44   #1868
BANNED

i dont get it what you all are crying here about.... his car is just in the background so that means that hes in anyway related to whats been shown in the pic if i would've clicked the pic from the other side then all of you would've been like "oooo nice shot this n that " and in the end of your post someone would just mention "oo lol look in the background " its the way you see it and i dont think that as ecks shares his cars with all of you , posts pics on the net every now and then that even his pso's would mind someone peeking into the car..... so people chill and the ones who think that they are god here and are acting as human right enforcers apologize for making baseless and irrelevant comments.

Last edited by Dippy : 6th April 2010 at 13:24. Reason: No discussing mod action on the thread. Thanks.
accord masters is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 9th November 2013, 15:58   #1869
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Re: Of Brits, Bavarians, Horses and Bulls - my Garage

Re-opened on the thread starter's request
GTO is offline   (11) Thanks
Old 9th November 2013, 16:54   #1870
A.K
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
Re-opened on the thread starter's request
That is AWESOME! Expecting some mad pics here!
Old 9th November 2013, 18:49   #1871
Senior - BHPian

Hi everyone. Latest update is that the GTR is gone. Will restructure the collection to make space for some possible additions in 2014. Good to be back here.
ecksreturns is offline   (12) Thanks
Old 9th November 2013, 19:17   #1872
BHPian

Really happy to see you re-open your thread Karan! It was your thread that got me so addicted to TBHP at the beginning. Looking forward to some awesome pictures and drive reports

Cheers mate
Old 9th November 2013, 19:30   #1873
Senior - BHPian

Sure buddy! I am open to any and all queries and will happily answer any questions about driving experiences , mods , future garage plans etc!
ecksreturns is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 9th November 2013, 19:43   #1874
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecksreturns View Post
Sure buddy! I am open to any and all queries and will happily answer any questions about driving experiences , mods , future garage plans etc!
Any particular car coming in to replace the GTR coming in or is this a part of the major reshuffle you have mentioned above ?
Looking forward to pics as well !
Old 9th November 2013, 19:45   #1875
Senior - BHPian

Welcome back ecks, this is one thread which we were looking to reopen. Glad you are back.
Please update us what we were missing from some time. also please let us know your plans for the 2014 collection.

Most Viewed