Team-BHP - Nissan Skyline in pune !!!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Nissan Skyline in pune !!! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/5707-nissan-skyline-pune.html)

Hi guys - spotted a Sleek'n Sexy blue coloured Nissan Skyline on F C road today -- man she's hot......very well kept and superbly polished ...
Was with dear mother so could not stop for the pics but will try to get them soon.
does anyone have any idea who owns it ?- ( i am curious because the car was very very very well kept )

Wat Skyline?? R32, R33, R34??

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stratos
Wat Skyline?? R32, R33, R34??

sorry dud - didn't get chance to see that.. only thing i saw was SKYLINE written on mid portion of trunk

Hey dude is it this one

If yes then thats an R32

Dippy

yes boss its the same one i guess......but i still gotta find out who owns it - thats if the owner hails from pune ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dippy
Hey dude is it this one

If yes then thats an R32

Nope. Dippy thats an R33 and not an R32

I think this Skyline was sold long ago.
Painted by TMW. I had heard that it was sold in Banglore, but from unreliable sources.
It does not have a great engine, 2000cc V6 belting no more than 130-150 hp. Even the dealer wasnt sure.

yeah, 2 ltr engine... not a v6,... its a steaight 4cyl..... drove it here when it was in bangalore... was planning to buy it... saw the engine and decided not too... as it wasnt worth the price...

cheers
dom

Yes dipen youre right . It was done by TMW and was silver in colour before it was painted blue . Infact this pic is clicked at TMW itself

Dippy

The car is very well kept. Sounds good too. Drove it for a minute or so at Bandra Reclamation when there was a used car sale.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Domnic
yeah, 2 ltr engine... not a v6,... its a steaight 4cyl..... drove it here when it was in bangalore... was planning to buy it... saw the engine and decided not too... as it wasnt worth the price...

cheers
dom

I thought so , but I thought the dealer knew better , He told me V6 and I thought it be be a 4 -cylinder. But then I belived him. Damm it , I never trust thses dealers, but I thought a person selling a skyline must be knowing whats there under the hood. stupid:

Quote:

Originally Posted by v12
The car is very well kept. Sounds good too. Drove it for a minute or so at Bandra Reclamation when there was a used car sale.

Hey bud,
buzz me next time you go to such kind of a used car sale :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Domnic
yeah, 2 ltr engine... not a v6,... its a steaight 4cyl..... drove it here when it was in bangalore... was planning to buy it...

4 cyl? Are you sure? I thought all skyline coupes had at least the 2 liter inline six the RB20DE. 4cyl is a disgrace for this car.

Now I am confused , someone I want to again believe what the dealer said , searches on google suggest it to be a six cylinder.

want r 34's show me the money guyz coz there is one in mumbai confirmed!!!!