Team-BHP - Chori Ka Sl500...check Out The Pics
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Chori Ka Sl500...check Out The Pics (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/5836-chori-ka-sl500-check-out-pics.html)

Team bhp scoop reporter(baleno power) brings another scoop.....

check it out guys...here's team story

a guy (name unknown) stealthly towes this gorgeous sample of an auto mobile 4 days ago in evershine nagar malad at 4 am in the morning.covers it and keeps it so no one gets a glimpse of whats underneath.today at 7 in the evening i get a phone call of a mercedes being towed away by customs in a truck...thinkin it might be just a c or an e or at teh most an s.......but teh moment i reached there.....WHOA....just took a u turn and raced to my place to get my cam..
i mean y wouldn i ???i couldnt believe wht i saw..it was a silver sl 500...teh customs ppl said that the custom was not paid for the car and it was being taken away...in fact the windows were rolled down and i including a couple of my friend helped to push teh car in teh truck.....the car being so low touched the bumper and the chassis ...damn that hurt.....the moment i began clicking some snaps....teh custom officer caught me and asked me to be a witness....that scared me...i just grabbed my bike and pushed off...but not b'fore getting some exclusive pics.....here they r......
bye teh way...i was told that some vital parts were removed from the car...wht parts i donno.....

Lucky You Man....got Sum Real Good Piks Dude....even Da Interiors.......nice Job Dude

crazy pics dude........why is the hood popped???
Evershine nagar in malad!!!!!! My Girl stays there.....people there own cars like such??? mindblowing!!!!

The wheels look AMG & so does the bumper

this is the amg man...great coverage man!

btw ...where is the shift stick?

Well there you go ...
The Stick is missing hence cannot move the car ...
Surely this is one rogered car man ...
How can ppl do this to a SL ????

Quote:

Originally Posted by turbo_lover
this is the amg man...great coverage man!

btw ...where is the shift stick?

hmmm i didnt notice that.....well there's one part u found out thats missing.....just cant imagine what u'll c if u pop the hood.....
u guys cant imagine teh way the car was handled with....c teh scratch on teh front bumpers near the fog lights..that happened when teh car was being pushed into teh truck.....cheez my heart was crying.....

Dude thats not a SL 500.......its an SL55AMG!! Damn this is sad, but i have heard that these custom guys autcion these kind of cars of which owners dont turn up or pay the duty for dirt cheap.......pls keep me updated if u know of them selling this car or something coz the price they sell it far is usually a steal!

damn that beautiful car is all f-ed up now :(...and the shifter is missing too..:(

hey how do we make sure its an amg.......just the wheels cant say its an amg....

If i am not mistaken this should be an SL55 AMG or maybe an SL500 with an AMG kit.Guys need more info on this.And seriously its a very pityful sight to see such a beauty being towed away so mercelessly.I would screw up such guys,believe me.

The guy who bought it must be a re-seller.

Methinks thats an SL55. Check out the air scoops(btn the doors and the headlamps) and the quad exhausts. It is unfortunate that such a great piece of machinery was in such shambles. Check out the rear discs, it looks like it has got rust all over it.

It looks like the SL55 AMG. Wheels, skirts. 4 exhausts all say its an AMG. However the rear badges are missing along with the Kompressor badges. Maybe these were some of the parts that were removed.

However balenopower, was this car with a dealer or the owner??

Quote:

Originally Posted by sajo
Methinks thats an SL55. Check out the air scoops(btn the doors and the headlamps)

Even the SL 500 has those vents.
And i think this is not SL 500 but SL 55