Team-BHP - Pics: India gets its first Ferrari California in Mumbai
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Pics: India gets its first Ferrari California in Mumbai (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/58601-pics-india-gets-its-first-ferrari-california-mumbai-5.html)

:OT
Would anyone know how much a 2007 f430 should cost, i am just wondering if a brand new one before registration(but duties paid) costs 1.95 crs with lets say the least options, one should get a used one(3year old) for about 1.30 to 1.40 atleast. but still people say a used one is 2 crs plus

Are you by any chance asking about the Delhi ferrari f430 which is for sale?

Not sure about location, but yeah it came from a delhi car dealer.I was like...what else is new ..when i heard the price

Quote:

Originally Posted by DocG (Post 1319082)
Yes and it's totally unrelated that his main car company, TATA Motors has a tie up with Fiat, and also is in talks to sell the same in India.

Dude you should read up on Mr. Tata before you say something like that, don't mean to offend you, but it just sounds rather dumb. Don't forget that the Taj fleets have now been changed to Jaguars. A complete changeover for all their properties is also expected within the next 2 years.

Thats interesting..... and completely irrelevant to the point I am making. Would any car maker with passion be caught dead in another carmaker's vehicle ? Especially with the low-end Ferraris now being in the grasp of the well-heeled professional. I personally think the Jaguar XKR convertible is the most beautiful car in the world- but thats a personal opinion.
And '' rather dumb '', '' should read up on Mr Tata ''- you assumed that by my 2 lines of opinion ? I am not going to be such a coward as to call someone names from the faceless anonymity of an online forum based on his personal opinion but we can have a spirited argument if we meet in any of the races- Looking forward to it :)

any idea if this car is coming for the event tomorrow?

Quote:

Originally Posted by KSM-Vtec (Post 1707637)
any idea if this car is coming for the event tomorrow?

highly doubt it will.

That's a dangerous package...

LHD + Front mounted Engine (On a Ferrari!!!)

At least the colour is Red. If I have that moolah to buy a Ferrari it will be a rear mounted engine...!

Quote:

Originally Posted by mlcarrera (Post 1326777)
:OT
Would anyone know how much a 2007 f430 should cost, i am just wondering if a brand new one before registration(but duties paid) costs 1.95 crs with lets say the least options, one should get a used one(3year old) for about 1.30 to 1.40 atleast. but still people say a used one is 2 crs plus

Theres one that is for sale for 1.30. Its a 2007 spyder. And theres also a late 2008 one and a dealer is asking 2 for it in Mumbai.

Any idea of the number of cali's in India. As far as I know , Mr Ratan owns one and the other one is going to be Karan.
Are there any other ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by mlcarrera (Post 1326777)

Quote:

Originally Posted by ecksreturns (Post 1326799)
Are you by any chance asking about the Delhi ferrari f430 which is for sale?

Quote:

Originally Posted by mlcarrera (Post 1326811)
Not sure about location, but yeah it came from a delhi car dealer.I was like...what else is new ..when i heard the price

Quote:

Originally Posted by YSooSeriouss (Post 1809544)
Theres one that is for sale for 1.30. Its a 2007 spyder. And theres also a late 2008 one and a dealer is asking 2 for it in Mumbai.

Here is another 08 F430 coupe which is on sale in Chirayath cars (Leading Importer/Dealer in Kerala)website.

Chirayath Cars

Latest Ferrari California to land in Bombay. Lovely blue shade on it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taronish_E (Post 3091119)
Latest Ferrari California to land in Bombay. Lovely blue shade on it.

was there a supercar meet or something?? I see the Murcielago, 458 and California clicked at the same/ similar location in their respective threads. If there was then do post more pictures/ videos of these beasts together.

Quote:

Originally Posted by S2!!! (Post 3091498)
was there a supercar meet or something?? I see the Murcielago, 458 and California clicked at the same/ similar location in their respective threads. If there was then do post more pictures/ videos of these beasts together.

Gathering of friends with common interests in Bandra... Not an official meet...

Heard from a reliable source that this car was sold for a whooping 80L discount as this was there in Ferrari's stable since the last 1.5 year. Amazing VFM if this actually is the case. A brand new Ferrari for around 1.6-1.8 ex showroom!! That's like a dream!!

How much is the ex-showroom btw? I heard that on-road it was like 3Cr+, so with 80L discount the on-road price would have come down to 2Cr change - if that was true, then it as indeed one hell of a deal!