Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India

Search this Thread
Old 22nd May 2008, 14:42   #166
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dippy View Post
Some more pictures of Dutt's ex F430. The car now sports a Novitec chip with some other goodies and in now in Bangalore
Dippy, What are these "other goodies"?
And how much more power does the Novitec Chip churn out from that V8?
Old 22nd May 2008, 15:03   #167
Senior - BHPian

Can someone put videos on yourtube?

Rapidshare is blocked for me
Old 22nd May 2008, 15:33   #168
BHPian

I think it has a Kreissieg exhaust, carbon fiber airbox and the novitec chip...
Old 22nd May 2008, 15:42   #169
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sahil View Post
Dippy, What are these "other goodies"?
And how much more power does the Novitec Chip churn out from that V8?
Sahil

It has a Novitec rosso carbon fibre airbox with filters, Complete ECU remap from novitec and Kreissieg F1 exhausts with supercats. It now belts out more than 520 bhp. Kartik (Fireblader) mentioned it in another thread.
Old 22nd May 2008, 17:14   #170
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Where have you been Aditya? Havent you seen the 599 thread? He bought the 599 GTB
OT: Oh I have seen the 599 thread. Sorry my bad. Getting old you see.
Old 22nd May 2008, 19:34   #171
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
And I thought I missed the action of the F430s last saturday.

I knew my time had to come and it did. After hearing the happenings of last weekend, I decided to pass by bandra on my way home. I had artofzen, ported head and my brother kartik with me for company. As soon as we reached the Dutt residence, we saw him talking to some pals. After that he proceeded towards the 430 and got in . I guess it was his time to take the beast out. We waited a bit ahead of his building and soon enough he came out and passed me. I was right on his tail through out bandra. I had a guy in an indica diesel trying to keep up with dutt but i got the better of him. I followed the car till reclaimation where i stopped because i knew it would stupid to try follow the car on that stretch. So we waited for him to finish his sprints and later he was back on his way home and I was behind him. Kept him company right till Turner road where he took a right and stopped. He revved the car real hard when stationary and i had stopped my car next to him. I gave him a thumbs up and asked him if could take a picture. He gave me a thumbsup and it was really nice of him to park the car at the side to let me take a shot. I thanked him and off he went in a couple of minutes. Here is the picture below . You can see me and artofzen in the picture along with Dutt.

A great end to a saturday night and yes we saw the murcielago too but this took the cake

The 430s sound is to die for .Here is the one pic i took

EDIT :

Videos

Video 1

This has some spurts off acceleration and the whole trip from his house to reclaimation. We are right behind him in this one.

RapidShare Webhosting + Webspace

Video 2

This is the trip from reclaimation back to bandra. Hear the high revvs towards the end of the video when the car was stationary just before I clicked the pic. My bro didnt focus the cam when he was revving because of excitement.

RapidShare Webhosting + Webspace

Both videos are worth a download. However they get an 'A' certificate due to abuses during shooting
Cheers
Can you please upload the videos again ?

Most Viewed