Team-BHP - EDIT : Pics/ Videos(Page 9) Sanjay Dutt's Ferrari F430
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   EDIT : Pics/ Videos(Page 9) Sanjay Dutt's Ferrari F430 (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/5893-edit-pics-videos-page-9-sanjay-dutts-ferrari-f430.html)

hey people from mumbai another great news sunju is buying a ferrari this was confirmed yesterday i dont know the model but will get back with complete details on that

that a great news ,I doubt it will be sooner ...cos of the personal loss he had just few days back.

Quote:

Originally Posted by heavy_foot
that a great news ,I doubt it will be sooner ...cos of the personal loss he had just few days back.

agree: so i think we are not seeing sanju baba burning the streets with a ferrari soon

ps :- may be thats the reason he has sold his black s class with spinners

are supercars beginning to get common or really common here ? just hope the trend goes on and on . . . . .

manson .

Sanju has had a rough 2 weeks. Buying a Ferrari isn't going to cheer him a lot (atleast the moment)but on the long run he is going to be having a lot of fun, with adrenaline pumping everytime he touches that throttle. Good Luck Sanju........"BOLE TO AAPUN KO BHI LEKAR JAANA BHAI"

I wonder how he'll look driving a Ferrari. That's so "not him".

He'd propably go in for the F430 or the 360 Modena (if it's still in production).

Shan2nu

Pretty old news actually

Sanju is getting a F430 Spider in Yellow. He sold his S Class to replace it with the CLS500 and was going to transfer the Spinners to the CLS.

Dippy

Sometimes I wonder when will such cars hit the Pune road ...
The best that i have seen in Pune so far is a Porsche ...
I am sure the trend will follow soon ..
I am happy that finally people in India are buying awesome machines and spending money instead of saving it ... this improves the country's economy too .......

He sold that S Class!! All that black and chrome really suited him

Quote:

Originally Posted by EVO6
Sometimes I wonder when will such cars hit the Pune road ...
The best that i have seen in Pune so far is a Porsche ...
I am sure the trend will follow soon ..
I am happy that finally people in India are buying awesome machines and spending money instead of saving it ... this improves the country's economy too .......

Don't the Poonawalas in Pune have like the 760, the 360, the Phantom and now supposedly getting in a F430.

Sanjay Dutt and a Ferrari 430??! Sounds odd. Anyways, who cares, as long as we're getting to see a new Ferrari.

There is an article about the Poonawala's in the recent India Today.

Sunjays a car buff and likes mean machines. Did u see his black Cayenne?
Poonawalas have some great cars, the only merc 600 pullman in India, previously belonging to the President of India(dunno if they still got it)

Ferrari and Sanju don't sound good together(unless its a 575/612)...given the kind of personality he has he'd be better off with a Saleen!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by V-16
, the only merc 600 pullman in India, previously belonging to the President of India(dunno if they still got it)

The Ambani's have 2 of them I think

Even if Sanjay and Ferrari dont make a good combo, Ferrari can make any one special .... And also some H2s are heading this way .....