Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 20th July 2009, 22:52   #76
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by AVNEESH SOOD View Post
Ur the man agent4ferrari. Couldnt put it better my self. As for the car it is gorgeous sounds like a lion on a rampage. Beautiful machine. Class sport power smooth as silk on the regular mode. Howls on the sport mode. Im glad i bought this im thinking in a few months will upgrade it into a 600 hp monster. My next car is surely a ferrari on the lines of a 599. Take care.
I am sure the photogenic made to order personalised and customised ''boutique'' designing, is such that the interiors are an extension of the outside world of this beast and not an isolated world. After watching the video posted in my last post above, you may never want to own a Ferrari after you have owned the Maserati. However you could consider the RHD SSC Ultimate Aero with height control. Right now you have got the unparalleled comprehensive package. A good blend of both worlds that merge seamlessly, and an artfully vivid creation of colours that blend smoothly in gradients of different degrees of each colour pigment from the outside to the inside.
Old 21st July 2009, 16:42   #77

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent4ferrari View Post
I am sure the photogenic made to order personalised and customised ''boutique'' designing, is such that the interiors are an extension of the outside world of this beast and not an isolated world. After watching the video posted in my last post above, you may never want to own a Ferrari after you have owned the Maserati. However you could consider the RHD SSC Ultimate Aero with height control. Right now you have got the unparalleled comprehensive package. A good blend of both worlds that merge seamlessly, and an artfully vivid creation of colours that blend smoothly in gradients of different degrees of each colour pigment from the outside to the inside.
yeah. thanks guys. well would love to show the team bhp my car if they would like. whoever is in new delhi. take care. and thanks agent4ferrari.u know about cars man.im impressed.

Note from the Team-BHP Support Staff : Slang and SMS Language are STRICTLY prohibited on Team-BHP. Please type in full and proper English for the benefit of other community members.

Please type 'You' instead of 'u', 'I am' instead of 'im'.

We advise you to read the Announcements and Board Rules section before proceeding any further.

Last edited by Technocrat : 21st July 2009 at 17:28. Reason: Please read the note in post, thanks
Old 22nd July 2009, 13:46   #78
BHPian

agent4ferarri: You seem to speak out of a catalogue for Jacob Watches, and no I do not want to know how well the American Flag looks on an Italian Car.

My comment was that the car as a car is a beautiful machine, I do not necessarily agree with the 'tastefulness' of your claim.

And no, I do not even agree with the claim that a Maserati is an everyday driver's car and Ferrari cant be one. Maserati is a great car, but yet again, I cannot emphasise enough the sporting heritage that a Ferrari has cannot be compared to a Lamborghini, forget a Maserati.

The general consensus on this forum regarding the 'vivid pigments of colour from the outside to the inside', was dislike.

It is fact, you cannot make something 'classy' and 'elegant' just because you replicate colours of a watch. In summary, each to their own, I'd still want to drive one if I could, but no, wouldnt want the colour combination of this particular car.
Old 22nd July 2009, 22:20   #79

Quote:
My comment was that the car as a car is a beautiful machine, I do not necessarily agree with the 'tastefulness' of your claim.

And no, I do not even agree with the claim that a Maserati is an everyday driver's car and Ferrari cant be one. Maserati is a great car, but yet again, I cannot emphasise enough the sporting heritage that a Ferrari has cannot be compared to a Lamborghini, forget a Maserati.

The general consensus on this forum regarding the 'vivid pigments of colour from the outside to the inside', was dislike.

It is fact, you cannot make something 'classy' and 'elegant' just because you replicate colours of a watch. In summary, each to their own, I'd still want to drive one if I could, but no, wouldnt want the colour combination of this particular car.
Well in our family we are passionate about cars. We have the RR phantom. The R8. Ferrari 430. SL 350. Two S 600 mercedes. 3 760 LI bmws. A bentley continental GT turbo. A maserati. Granturismo S. And a few more 7 series. Like the 740 750. And. Also few S classes. Older ones. The S 500. And one bentley azure.

Last edited by Rehaan : 23rd July 2009 at 13:35. Reason: Quote fixed. The [quote ] tags should remain before & after the part you wish to quote if you do edit the contained text. Thx
Old 22nd July 2009, 23:07   #80
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by AVNEESH SOOD View Post
Well in our family we are passionate about cars. We have the RR phantom. The R8. Ferrari 430. SL 350. Two S 600 mercedes. 3 760 LI bmws. A bentley continental GT turbo. A maserati. Granturismo S. And a few more 7 series. Like the 740 750. And. Also few S classes. Older ones. The S 500. And one bentley azure.
Well sir, that's about one of the best car collections one could ever dream of seeing, let alone driving or owning! Somewhat similar to the collections of some of my Dubai Arab business contacts, but a Maserati is still rare even there. They show around, but most of us, people like I, am too embarrassed to talk to them about their garages. But here on this forum, people like you and some other considerate gentlemen from Delhi, Mumbai and Chandigarh are willing to talk freely and share info and images.

May I suggest that you kindly put up some photos of your cars here on this forum? It would be great getting to see some pictures. Would that be going too far and disturbing your privacy? Thank you in advance!

Last edited by Rehaan : 23rd July 2009 at 20:17. Reason: Extra quote tag removed.
Old 22nd July 2009, 23:29   #81
Senior - BHPian

Welcome aboard Avneesh.

Quote:
WOW ,now that's a great collection.!
I think this is what Carlover was talking about ,people do have such garages in Delhi (assuming these cars are here) but we rarely get to hear about them from the horses mouth.
Thanks for sharing the info Avneesh ,now be kind enough to post some pics as well.

Last edited by faithless_1984 : 22nd July 2009 at 23:31.
Old 23rd July 2009, 01:04   #82
BHPian

Then please explain the name Ferrari SuperAMERICA then?
Well as I said earlier no personal offence intended. What genre of style you may like, may not be understandable by the others. Also a syle is a statement ment to complement and not be excellent in Isolation. Hence beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. May be some Delhi fans shall witness the beauty and the beast in skin. Better true colour photos would be welcome. Off-white with cobalt blue and scarlet are the true colours. In the photos it looks like Cream, Neptune blue and cherry Red. There is a major difference in what these colours look. the colours are not replicated from the watch. The watch was shown only to portray a new global trend in Bling Style. The colour theme seems to have be an inspiration from abstract art. Thought invigorating.
When you own both you shall realise the practicality aspect. Ignorance ain't bliss. Also the theory of relativity is a major application here. As far as heritage goes, Maserati's is much richer then Lambo's. Agreed Ferrari's has been much more int he limelight and hence more "hyped". All said and done Lambo was born out of rebellion, and hence can never be as pure.

Last edited by agent4ferrari : 23rd July 2009 at 01:11.
Old 23rd July 2009, 02:47   #83
BHPian

Quote:
Then please explain the name Ferrari SuperAMERICA then?
Well as I said earlier no personal offence intended. What genre of style you may like, may not be understandable by the others. Also a syle is a statement ment to complement and not be excellent in Isolation. Hence beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. May be some Delhi fans shall witness the beauty and the beast in skin. Better true colour photos would be welcome. Off-white with cobalt blue and scarlet are the true colours. In the photos it looks like Cream, Neptune blue and cherry Red. There is a major difference in what these colours look. the colours are not replicated from the watch. The watch was shown only to portray a new global trend in Bling Style. The colour theme seems to have be an inspiration from abstract art. Thought invigorating.
When you own both you shall realise the practicality aspect. Ignorance ain't bliss. Also the theory of relativity is a major application here. As far as heritage goes, Maserati's is much richer then Lambo's. Agreed Ferrari's has been much more int he limelight and hence more "hyped". All said and done Lambo was born out of rebellion, and hence can never be as pure.
Dude your language is deeeep!! Does look like its straight out from a catalogue. I cannot understand how a Lamborghini is not as pure as a Ferrari. Lamborghinis have always been fast, loud, brash and insane - like a pure supercar should be. I love Ferraris but the current ones are technological overkills! If you are talking about the pre 360 Ferraris then yes that was purity.

Lastly, I absolutely love the Granturismo, whatever the bloody colour combo! Personally I would like it in White with Black or Beige interiors. But hey when you have a Granturismo, whose complaining about the colours!
Old 23rd July 2009, 04:43   #84
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
r, giving it a blend suitable for all occasions: office, work, gym, club, lounge, wedding, funeral, party, birthday, joyride, race track, racing etc.
What about anniversaries? Will this combo be suitable for anniversaries as well?
Old 23rd July 2009, 15:13   #85
BHPian

Hello and welcome to Mr. Avneesh Sood.
Congratulations on the great garage you maintain, and your new purchase. IMO whatever colour anyone likes, the best colour for your ride is the one that appeals to your eyes.
I saw the car near my home nearly 2 months ago, and believe me guys, you have to see it in person to feel the elegance & charm of the car.
And please fellas stop arguing over what colour combination somebody prefers, after all it's his ride.
Old 23rd July 2009, 19:05   #86
Senior - BHPian

Avneesh, can you start a thread on your garage? Please! It sounds like an awesome collection!
Old 23rd July 2009, 20:47   #87
Senior - BHPian

Another exotic stable right here on Tbhp. Nice to see the owners sharing their car collection and experiences here.

Avneesh, it would be lovely if you could post pics of your rides.
Old 26th July 2009, 03:09   #88
BHPian

It is without doubt a very beautiful car. In terms of sheer raw brawn, I do feel though that the Aston Martin DBS matches up in every aspect!
Old 3rd April 2010, 15:21   #89
//M
Distinguished - BHPian

A pic of the blue Maser GTS from the parking lot of ITC, Nehru Place.
Attached Thumbnails
Pics: 2009 Maserati Granturismo S (Delhi)-dsc04514.jpg  

Last edited by Rehaan : 6th April 2010 at 12:42. Reason: Posts moved - if a thread already exists for the car, its better to post it there instead of the general delhi thread. Thnx

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks