Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 7th June 2005, 02:38   #1
Senior - BHPian

one exotic night !!

hey last night was wild.took my baleno for a spin went for dinner and got back a litlle early because my dad wanted the car.was going to go home when my friend called and said that he wanted to go to snowmans for desert.told him i didnt have my ride but he was desperate so i told him ill get my scooter.

so i go pick him up and we go to fill fuel at the pump behind regal and there i see a silver BMW 530 li or something like that.was pretty happy as i normally am when i see a good car. then we were on our way and at the breach candy petrol pump as im passing by i see white lights so i slow down and see its a blue 911.the guy was just filling up air in his tyres.so i waited for him to pass and then i began to follow.lucky for me there was some traffic but still he just acclerated away and left me in his smoke(what do you expect from a 98 cc anyway !!)so i still tried following him and then my friend was like what you doing you missed the U turn i was like what do you think im doing im going to follow it.so away he went again and i jus kept following and i guess he knew that !! cause he was at round 60 -70 kmph and every now and then would jus accelerate and leave me behind.he took me to haji ali so i thought he would take me to sea face but he took me over the bridge and towards bandra and here is where i had to turn back.was low on fuel because i hadnt filled much so had to take a U turn.the sound was amazing and just wanted to tell him what a wild car he had but i thought it looked a little wierd so i didnt.i can still hear it go.that was one wild car.

Then was on my way back and was still under its spell when i see a silver sl 500 jus stopped on the side near sea face.i slow down and stop ahead of it then after a few seconds it takes off and i am side by side just checking it out.those wheels were amazing infact everything about all these cars are amazing.so he takes off and goes towards breach candy and we stop at a red signal and then i tell my friend just watch the way he smokes us now and the moment it turns green just that happens.he goes leaving us behind !!

that was one wild night.wont forget this one for a while.

rev

Last edited by revtech : 7th June 2005 at 02:53.
Old 7th June 2005, 02:44   #2
Senior - BHPian

quite an experience for one night my lucky friend
Old 7th June 2005, 02:46   #3
BHPian

whoa, that surely is one wild night......you were pretty lucky seeing all those beauties in such a short period of time...all in one night....material for a month!!!
Old 7th June 2005, 11:18   #4
Senior - BHPian

No offense, but judging by your reacting, everday is an exotic day for me.

And speaking about my best one night, Sl500's, 360 Spider, a lot of 5 series, a lot of Land Cruisers, a lot of 7 Series and a lot of other sportscars like SLK's.
Old 7th June 2005, 13:52   #5
Senior - BHPian

woh !! that must have been one hell of a night dude !! but this was the first time i saw so many beauties at once.

Rev
Old 7th June 2005, 18:03   #6
BHPian

Sweeping Sunday!!

Last Sunday spotted the Toyota Hiace,Smart car,3 LX470's,1 X5,3 series,the Red V12 Jag (which made a guest appearance at this years speed run) M class,Hummer H2 and THE TOPPING ON THE CAKE was the Yellow BABY(i don't consider it one) Lamborghini....boy it was one helluva Sunday !!!!
posted pics of the Smart,Hiace...will post pics of the 645 ,X5 and the H2 in a few days ...some photoshop required on them!
Old 7th June 2005, 20:43   #7
BHPian

one... thats one crazy night there... nice nice... on one day i saw a Porsche 911 (well mine!), an SL 55 AMG, a Beemer M3, a Lexus SC 420, a Beemer 7... that was crazy... but i saw all these cars at different times in the day and going in opposite directions... except for the SL 55 and my porsche!!
Old 7th June 2005, 22:29   #8
BHPian

Talk about the lucky ones and you are surely one of them,mate...3 hot ladies in 1 night that's great. I can't even dream about such a night.
Old 7th June 2005, 23:25   #9
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Great stuff dudes i'd have to put up a tent on the street(definitely need airconditioning ) to see all these cars in one day, im glad some of you have it goin on for you thats nice!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks