Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 21st September 2005, 18:24   #16
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rtech
This car belongs to a famous vintage car collector from South Bombay. He had been trying to sell it off for a long time, as I guess it just didn't fit in with the rest of his collection.

Last i saw it it was in miserable condition with plexiglass windows and the interior was a mess. Good to see its been restored now.
So blueoyster are you the Famous vintage car collector????
Old 22nd September 2005, 10:17   #17
BHPian

hey gordon good question the bumpers are not stock they are GT rally bumpers got these remade in metal as the old fiber ones were worn out same for the skirting but the design is the same no change!
Old 22nd September 2005, 10:21   #18
BHPian

Hey scoob this car dont belong to Hormazd Sorabjee of auto car! so is a different one! there was another one it was black rHD lies in the scrappy on CST rd these were the only two roccos in mymbai that was a MK1 mines a MK2 GTI only one in bombay.
Old 22nd September 2005, 10:33   #19
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edmund
So blueoyster are you the Famous vintage car collector????
hey Edmund that's my uncle (god father) so dont get me wrong if you see me post replies across all msg boards check our bourogham and bottle green convertible stang! my parents dont approve of me collecting cars they think it is waste of time and vita "M" yeah i was lookin for a car did not want a zen or city so we picked the rocco since she's only one in the city some thing different from normal kidz also built on old ferrari design and vw being the parent of porche gives you a great feeling ! besides i think bombay roads need some entertainment ! about the wheels me working on it on my own no help from mom or dad all restorations are with my own money so she is totally owned by me plan on taking on another dip into savings big stuff will keep you posted!
Old 22nd September 2005, 14:02   #20
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueoyster
Hey scoob this car dont belong to Hormazd Sorabjee of auto car! so is a different one! there was another one it was black rHD lies in the scrappy on CST rd these were the only two roccos in mymbai that was a MK1 mines a MK2 GTI only one in bombay.
Was it always reddish colour and a mumbai car? if yes look up the papers and youll the sorabjee's name as ealier owners. they had it for 6 years atleast.
Old 22nd September 2005, 14:31   #21
Team-BHP Support

I thought Hormazd had a white one?
Old 22nd September 2005, 14:53   #22
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rtech
I thought Hormazd had a white one?
I remember him and his Dr. brother using the orangish/reddish one for a long time, maybe later they changed the colour.
Old 24th September 2005, 17:03   #23
BHPian

hey me the second owner !
Old 24th September 2005, 17:05   #24
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by scooby05
Was it always reddish colour and a mumbai car? if yes look up the papers and youll the sorabjee's name as ealier owners. they had it for 6 years atleast.
hey me the second Owner ! no one else on rec!
defi not the car you ref. to
cheers
mate
Old 29th September 2005, 11:24   #25
BHPian

Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon
You're right, the car is not modified. Its just that its running on very small wheels/tyres and I think its tooo inside, maybe because the tyre width is too less.

Maybe.
In the first pic, I didn't use flash and kept the shutter open for about 1-2 seconds.
In the other pics, the shutter was at 1/40 and full flash was used.
check my latest journal entry on the link tell me what you think about the rims??

http://www.hi5.com/i?l=GF37QOO

just for racin lotsa mods in the werx!
cheers

Last edited by blueoyster : 29th September 2005 at 11:28. Reason: forgot the link
Old 14th November 2005, 14:39   #26
Senior - BHPian

The Scirocco coupe returns.
http://cars.msn.co.uk/carnews/coupesnov05/

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks