Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 13th June 2005, 00:27   #1
BANNED

Supra (Pics) ,Carrera,Bentley Anrnage R in new delhi

hey guys,its good to see that even delhi-ites are getting more n more interested in super cars and ultra luxury cars.today i just saw a red toyota supra with the same 17ers that i have in my honda,for sale in gk 1.i just stopped the car as soon as i saw the red supra and went inside the showroom to get some details.it was a 94 model,almost fully painted supra.i sat inside the car,i felt a lil hemmed in coz the interiors were quite gordy and hoch poch.the guy turned it on n trust me it sounded great.i asked him the price n he asked for 15 lacs .but trust me,it was soooooo hotttt that i just can`t expalin.

then as i was going inside the gk 1 market,i just spotted a black convertible porsche carrera gt parked outside mocha.holy cow,two super cars in a row.yippy .it was looking very nice.

then i saw 2 bmw 7 series in gk 1 itself.both having 19ers.hotttt again i`ll say.

then as i was heading for gurgaon,i spotted a silver sl55(i guess coz i cudn`t see it properly coz of running traffic)on a stop light right standing opposite to me.

mann all this hot stuff made my day.

then it was yesterday that i was going to my office,n guess what,right in front jmc college,i spotted a bentley arnage r.maroon in colour.it was being driven by a surd.i`ve seen an arnage r earlier also in front of the prime ministers house.that too in maroon.but it was not the same car that i saw yesterday.we have a couple of bentleys around too....wooooohooooo.hehe.

i am sure that we`ll be having some lambos n the ferraris too in delhi very soon.

woah!!!!!!!

big up (,,v,)

Last edited by Dippy : 13th June 2005 at 00:40.
Old 13th June 2005, 01:21   #2
Senior - BHPian

u lucky- lucky-lucky. The scene must be getting hotter at delhi.

Rajeev Khanna must have a lot to do with this. hey twister, do try to check his subaru out.
Old 13th June 2005, 01:29   #3
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by twister
then as i was going inside the gk 1 market,i just spotted a black convertible porsche carrera gt parked outside mocha.holy cow,two super cars in a row.yippy .it was looking very nice.

I'm sorry I thought I read Porsche Carrera GT. Are you sure? I seriously doubt it. Also, if it was, you don't seem too excited about it.
Old 13th June 2005, 01:36   #4
BANNED

wooops......sorry.......it wasn`t the gt, it was a carrera 911.not the GT one.got a lil confused in names lol.sorry
Old 13th June 2005, 02:06   #5
Senior - BHPian

yah man are u sure it was the Carrera GT ???coz thats like woooooah@@ how the F&*% did they get one down here!!
Old 13th June 2005, 03:27   #6
BHPian

well delhi does have a lot of nice cars too look for and one does spot some exotic beauty or the other every now and then.....the maroon arnage R your'e talking about, i have seen a couple of times myself plus i have seen one in silver as well
Old 13th June 2005, 09:17   #7
Senior - BHPian

SWEET !!!

its great to hear that delhi has cars rolling in too.when i read porche CGT i was like :WTF: .

and the way you described the supra its not that appealing but i can well imagine how it sounds.

rev
Old 13th June 2005, 10:21   #8
Senior - BHPian

even i spotted a carrera 911 at lajpat nagar accessory market yesterday... itw was silver in colour
Old 13th June 2005, 10:58   #9
Senior - BHPian

oh the supra you are talking about is owned by this guy in GK1 ..
the engines in a mess ..i heard the owner drove it into a divider once ... car may sound good but its almost falling apart ..my frend told me it was on sale for 17 L
i guess noones interested so he brought the price down ..

I spotted a Red 3000 GTO parked in Gk2 a month back in great condition ..

oh yeah i think i saw Rahul Khannas Subaru WRX Sti (rally blue ?)last year i followed it he revved it for us too ...had some hot hot chick sitting besides him ...

Last edited by turbo_lover : 13th June 2005 at 11:01.
Old 13th June 2005, 13:18   #10
Senior - BHPian

i heard that supra is an automatic. pls confirm.
Old 14th June 2005, 01:31   #11
BANNED

nitrous :- yes.the toyota supra is an automatic transmission.

revtech:- that supra is a good car,but it comes at a price of a new honda accord.thats a biiig turn offf.lol.n yeah i didnt find it thattt special either.it was ok.yeah osfcourse it sounded nice.but still.......not worth 15 lacs.so thats why i am not that excited about it.

shrikar :- i`ve seen that silver car too near medical hospital once,about two months ago.it was being driven by a young guy (around 20 - 22)and he was with two other friends.i guess they were just freaking around in the evenin.lucky people.hehe
Old 3rd September 2005, 22:15   #12
BHPian

Pics: Toyota Supra in Delhi

Ok guys, was cruising around GK, when i came upon this one.....for sale. There was a last-gen SL too (white, convertible) inside the dealership. Looked gorgeous, couldnt get pics though. And there's a white Cayenne in the second pic!

Manti.

Last edited by v12 : 3rd September 2005 at 23:36.
Old 3rd September 2005, 22:25   #13
BHPian

There's a white Cayenne in the second pic.
Old 3rd September 2005, 22:37   #14
BANNED

have seen this car,the dealer is askin 15 lacs for it.its a 1997 manufacture.not worth it at all.some team-bhpian even mentioned in one of the threads that this car once ran onto a road divider.
neways it`s been long time now,they cant find a customer who`ll pay that much for this car.i see it almost everyday parked outside this showroom in gk.

do we have that buyer in here ??????
Old 3rd September 2005, 23:00   #15
Senior - BHPian

yeah i confirm that, the car is in an awful mechanical condition, especially because of the divider accident. the car has been sitting ducks there for god knows how many months now, if they want to sell it for scrap metal price im ready to buy it hehehe!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks