Team-BHP - Anil Ambani's Lambo hits a man in Mumbai!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Anil Ambani's Lambo hits a man in Mumbai! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/60599-anil-ambanis-lambo-hits-man-mumbai.html)

Just saw this news on a news channel that Anil Ambani's Lamborghini Gallardo has injured a man in Cuffe Parade area.The incident happened in the afternoon. According to reports, his driver was driving the car at that moment:Shockked: and he wasn't present.
The car's windshield has been shattered as you can see in the pics below.( I captured it on my mobile when the pictures were flashing on a local news channel)

The man has a driver for his gallardo:Shockked:?
Where do i sign up for that job??

The commentator here in bangalore news was horibble .
"
It hasuuu ..it hasuuu 6 speed gear box ... anduuuu it can do 60 kmph in first gear itself . Top speed of 230kmp hawar ... ppl say it was doing over 60 kms ...only 2 persons can sit " ... blah blah blah .

This is how they sensationalize the news .Damn .

Can't wait to watch the Aaj Tak takje on this one, to A.A. "Ab aapko kaisa lag raha hai?"

manson.

What crap, who keeps a driver for Lambo. While I don't want to assume things but there is more to this news than presented.

Poor chap, the driver.

Any details on who got hit and what is his health like ? Hope he is fine.

Quote:

Originally Posted by manson (Post 1354484)
Can't wait to watch the Aaj Tak takje on this one, to A.A. "Ab aapko kaisa lag raha hai?"

manson.

Arre gonads to aaj tak dude. Think about INDIA TV !!

DEKHIYE...KIS TARAH GAADI SE TAKKAR LAGNE KE BAAD IS AADMI KE UNGLI PAR SE USKI RING UTAR JAATI HAI !! AB KYA USKI WIFE USE MAAF KAR SAKEGI ?? DEKHIKE DUS BAJE !!

I know it's unbelievable for us auto enthusiasts to think of someone having a driver for a Lambo, but I've seen it with my own eyes. Not in ambani's car, but a similar Lambo.

I believe the Kids get ferried around in this and the Scuderia. And thus, you require Drivers.

may be the driver was just fetching the car from some where while AA was busy doing some stuff

Bad times for Shri Anil Ambani. Recently, his helicopter's aviation fuel tank was found housing pebbles. One ex-army man, an eye witness, was killed in a local train accident.
And now the Lambo injures one.

Bosch aerotwins! Like the wiper blades and sad such a fine machinery is damaged :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by flyingspur (Post 1354562)
Arre gonads to aaj tak dude. Think about INDIA TV !!

DEKHIYE...KIS TARAH GAADI SE TAKKAR LAGNE KE BAAD IS AADMI KE UNGLI PAR SE USKI RING UTAR JAATI HAI !! AB KYA USKI WIFE USE MAAF KAR SAKEGI ?? DEKHIKE DUS BAJE !!

:uncontrolROFLMAO:uncontrol I was about to comment about India TV but u beat me to it ....

Well its nothing new that AAs sports cars are driven most of the time by his drivers. Its a ritual foe them to take both the kids one in the Scuderia and the other in the Lambo for joyrides on Marine Drive. And yes those drivers do rip the cars.

@flyingspur: Were you working in Aaj Tak or India TV? :D

Cars hit people hundreds of thousands of times a day all over India. Why does this deserve a thread?