Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 20th June 2005, 18:52   #31
BHPian

The paint job looks neat ...but those 4 fog lamps ...eeks!! (they look like 4 hooded snakes popping out!)
Old 20th June 2005, 20:39   #32
Senior - BHPian

Seen This Car N No. Of Times Doing The Round Of Ruia And Podar Colleges. Think Its Got A Free Flow, Thats About It. Couldnt Hear The Sound Of The Revs Coz Whenever Ive Seen It The Music Is Blaring And U Cant Hear Anything Else
Old 20th June 2005, 21:55   #33
Senior - BHPian

The car looks really cool, but should have had better rims and removed those fogs in front. I think they just don't suit the car...
Old 21st June 2005, 00:13   #34
bhp
BHPian

yes this car was at the kharghar drag race last yr and didnt just manage to win any race that it tryed . but had a bassalicious system . the car is quite a head turner and is vfm at that price
Old 26th June 2005, 03:19   #35

the decals on the civic are done by my friend Chirayu of Xtremegraphix ,He does all decals for carmodernize. the JBL and Rockfordfosgate cars were also done by him.He is a member of this forum (xtremeg). the body kit is all in house fabricated by Carmodennize. This is a fabulious looking car and has a great engine tuning potential. It has a fuel injected SOHC engine.
Old 26th June 2005, 09:33   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhp
yes this car was at the kharghar drag race last yr and didnt just manage to win any race that it tryed . but had a bassalicious system . the car is quite a head turner and is vfm at that price
yeah it raced once or twice it lost with the zen but these photos havent done justice to the car
Old 26th June 2005, 10:23   #37
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by superpower
He is a member of this forum (xtremeg). the body kit is all in house fabricated by Carmodennize.
great work with the bodykit made in house ...
i sure he had better /bigger rims ..maybe he dusnt want o sell em off.. these look too ordinary must be replacements..
Old 30th June 2006, 12:13   #38
BHPian

good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by z klasse
no engine mods.. Only sound mods.. Heavy car.. Probably a stock santro will outrun it. THe fogs in teh front weight 20 kilo's. It has a filter and a free flow and thats about it.

Z
its a good modified vehicle!!
but if der r no engine mods den wats the use of making ur car look like a sports car when it is engine is stock!!
no offence peace!
Old 30th June 2006, 12:25   #39
BHPian

hey guys this car was previously owned by mitesh who even today is seen at snowpoints near podar.

he now drives a green scorpio done by rio. earlier he had an esteem with those ugly huge ralliart alloys.

i have seen this civic in real and can say one thing. its pathetic. no power at all and the engine is not tht responsive.

i have seen him jumping brakers at around 100kmph on the civic.

those red fogs on the hood are the local ones and veyry cheap quality.

he also got rid of it after a lot of pains.
Old 30th June 2006, 12:35   #40
Team-BHP Support

i love this shape of the civic/
there used to be a white car, similar shape long back in south bombay, decent sound set-up, good kit. could be the same car, redone?

manson.
Old 30th June 2006, 15:57   #41

the same honda civic was seen in near my college podar driven by mitesh and few months later i had seen it in andheri linking road for sale at car dealers before infinity mall....and then in ended up in my society in kandivali driven by some local mechanic....surprised to see there is a topic on this car for starters... !!!
Old 30th June 2006, 16:23   #42
Senior - BHPian

This is the same civic ,parked in andheri east somewhere near station or flyover. it is parked on the road side most of the time.
Old 30th June 2006, 23:18   #43
BANNED

din like the car overall. first of all, the colour is not of my choice,it would have luked killer in glossy black paint with dark tints n 17 in chrome alloys. n a few decals,on the windshield n rear glass perhaps............................

newayz....its just a matter of personal choice,maybe the current owner likes it this way.i just told what i thought,cud have made the car look better

Last edited by twister : 30th June 2006 at 23:21.
Old 3rd March 2007, 10:20   #44
Senior - BHPian

Pathetic fron t bumpers + bad sideskirts + bad bonnet + Stupid coloured vinyl = one stupid car.
Old 4th March 2007, 12:24   #45
BHPian

gordon-i agree with manticore,the fog lamps, dark tints,the spoiler and the mag wheels should be changed, car will look good with bigger wheels with mirror lip,lighter tints,just a pair of fog lamps on the bumper,a snug fitting spoiler.paint job and decals looking great.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks