Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 21st March 2010, 00:41   #76
BHPian

Hey, great car there evil_e46. Why would you sell this car? As I have read in another thread that you wish to buy a new coupe. But I ask again, still why would you sell it?
Im on the lookout for a similar car(budget 20lakhs). Do let me know if something like this is avialable. Thanks
Old 22nd March 2010, 14:09   #77
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy View Post

You got it all wrong Zibby. The body of all E46's are the same. You take the actual M3 convertible and place it next to the 325ci and 318ci. Mask the badges and have a look for your self. The body kit is removable and consists of sideskirts, front skirts.
Actually Speedy you've got it a little wrong. An M Sport kit doesn't claim it will make a standard series BMW into its M sibling (M3/M5 etc) Its just a more aerodynamic external kit that has been styled by BMW M. The skirts and bumpers are completely different from M3s and M5s. Having said that a standard issue 3 series convertible and an M3 convertible have only the doors and boot lid that are identical externally. The hood, bumpers, side skirts, fenders, wheel arches are all different. There are companies that will change all of this for your and create fake M3s and M5s, but not BMW M GmbH.
Old 22nd March 2010, 15:36   #78
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEEM3R View Post
Actually Speedy you've got it a little wrong. An M Sport kit doesn't claim it will make a standard series BMW into its M sibling (M3/M5 etc) Its just a more aerodynamic external kit that has been styled by BMW M. The skirts and bumpers are completely different from M3s and M5s. Having said that a standard issue 3 series convertible and an M3 convertible have only the doors and boot lid that are identical externally. The hood, bumpers, side skirts, fenders, wheel arches are all different. There are companies that will change all of this for your and create fake M3s and M5s, but not BMW M GmbH.
Exactly my point BEEM3R. I mentioned if you remove the kit the body lines are the same otherwise nothing else. The kit does not transform the car to the M3. Many people have come upto me and asked if my 325i was a M3 sedan. The lines do play tricks on people and if i get the kit for a novice it would be hard to make out.
Old 22nd March 2010, 17:39   #79
BHPian

Quote:
Exactly my point BEEM3R. I mentioned if you remove the kit the body lines are the same otherwise nothing else. The kit does not transform the car to the M3. Many people have come upto me and asked if my 325i was a M3 sedan. The lines do play tricks on people and if i get the kit for a novice it would be hard to make out.
Cant believe it dude!
Speedy from your pictures in your garage the 325i you have done no external modifications right? SO from what angle does it even resemble an m3?
Old 22nd March 2010, 18:18   #80
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by YSooSeriouss View Post
Cant believe it dude!
Speedy from your pictures in your garage the 325i you have done no external modifications right? SO from what angle does it even resemble an m3?

No modifications what so ever. I guess its the wheels and the bonette and the twin pipes that make people think so. Some even think it to be the new 5 series. Dont ask me this but to the novices who leave me scratching my head too. I have to show them the badge and say its a regular 325i.
Old 22nd March 2010, 20:33   #81
BHPian

Quote:
No modifications what so ever. I guess its the wheels and the bonette and the twin pipes that make people think so. Some even think it to be the new 5 series. Dont ask me this but to the novices who leave me scratching my head too. I have to show them the badge and say its a regular 325i.
Wow. Usually novices dont even know what an M3 is. When shown one they re like 'M series M series' !(thats if they see the badge) otherwise they re like is a modified 3 series. Happened to me once at Carters outside CCD, was in my cousins M3.
New 5 series
Tell them its the new BMW Vision EfficientDynamics and your a test driver from Germany
Attached Thumbnails
Great looking BMWs: 325ci with M sport body kit and a lot more ! :D-bmwvisionefficientdynamicsconcept1.jpg  

Old 8th April 2010, 11:12   #82
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil_e46 View Post
By the way guys I forgot to mention certain specs of the E92:
Its not a regular stock M3.. its a csl super light with a carbon fiber roof..
and thats not all.. the bhp has been increased to 550bhp with a hamann supercharger..its got 670Nm of torque and does 0-100km in 3.3 seconds! That beats ferraris and lambos! ..and still it looks like one ordinary bimmer..goes unnoticed on the streets by the non auto fanatics.. what an irony!
Heres the thread where we can continue the discussion on this "Supercharged E92 M3", including more details, specs, videos etc :

LINK

Evil_e46 can continue to use this thread for his car.

cya
R
Old 9th April 2010, 16:42   #83
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehaan View Post

Evil_e46 can continue to use this thread for his car.

cya
R
Well technically, its no longer 'my' car. It has been sold of since quiet a while now
Old 20th March 2018, 01:09   #84
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Great looking BMWs: 325ci with M sport body kit and a lot more ! :D

The car in the thread title clicked recently. Runs (and looks) as lovely as always!
Attached Thumbnails
Great looking BMWs: 325ci with M sport body kit and a lot more ! :D-_mg_8106.jpg  

///RMan is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks