Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 17th August 2009, 20:52   #31
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by theragingbull View Post
Those are really good pictures! You're 3 looks really well maintained.

P.S: You're thread says "325ci M3 and a lot more"...where are the rest?
Guys, till now I only have access to this bimmer. I was hoping that you all will contribute some pictures of great looking bmw beasts that you ll have spotted as well and so I mentioned "a lot more'..
Old 18th August 2009, 11:27   #32
BHPian

Some top-down or 'topless' photos
Attached Thumbnails
Great looking BMWs: 325ci with M sport body kit and a lot more ! :D-topless.jpg  

Great looking BMWs: 325ci with M sport body kit and a lot more ! :D-chowpatty_open.jpg  

Great looking BMWs: 325ci with M sport body kit and a lot more ! :D-back_open.jpg  

Great looking BMWs: 325ci with M sport body kit and a lot more ! :D-front1.jpg  

Old 18th August 2009, 20:44   #33
BHPian

Supercar show at Mumbai.

Quote:
Yeah it was the first week of april.. It was a truly a treat. I took this car for it. Didnt know you had to register beforehand and stuff but nevertheless i drove alongside some great beauties.
By the way, are there any pics of the rally up in some thread on team-bhp?
I would rally love to relive those memories and see if maybe this car got captured

ps: thanks for the luck
Hey evil_e46 below is the thread on this very forum for the supercar show. The rough definition for supercar was something like it should cost rupees one crore or more. Someone confirm this please.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-...ics-pg5-3.html

Just relive the fantastic moments!

Last edited by v12 : 18th August 2009 at 22:55.
Old 20th August 2009, 15:08   #34
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by HydroFuel View Post
Hey evil_e46 below is the thread on this very forum for the supercar show. The rough definition for supercar was something like it should cost rupees one crore or more. Someone confirm this please.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-...ics-pg5-3.html

Just relive the fantastic moments!
Thanks hydro_fuel. There are truly some great pics in there.
Old 20th August 2009, 23:09   #35
BHPian

Guys, with a heavy heart I must say that this car has to go. :( ..Its on SALE. Ive put it up in the classifieds. Its the first listing before I go to the brokers and dealers so if any fellow team-bhpian is interested, Id rather it go to you instead of some really unknown random person who may not care enough of this beloved child of mine.
Old 20th August 2009, 23:58   #36
Senior - BHPian

Really sorry to hear that you have to sell off this car.. would've surely bought it had i got the money
on a serious note, how much are you looking to get for it??
Old 21st August 2009, 08:59   #37
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamik.bose View Post
Really sorry to hear that you have to sell off this car.. would've surely bought it had i got the money
on a serious note, how much are you looking to get for it??
Sorry I wouldn't like to discuss prices in this forum. If you are/have a potential buyer then call/PM me. Thanks
Old 24th August 2009, 15:58   #38
BHPian

As I had said that there would be a 'lot more cars'..
Last night I took out my bimmer just for a drive to nariman point and back. While waiting at the Babulnath signal (the one opposite the pump), I hear the growl of a beast. A few miliseconds later I spot this Grey coloured E92 with a carbon fibre top and black rims.. I wait another 30 seconds or so losing all hopes of catching up with the M3 on the chowpatty strech and make the turn towards wilson college. Just as I was nearing the area around New Yorker I once again hear a known grrrr. And I see something that had just gone by. The M3 was waiting there and the driver was calling me towards him. So I drove alongside and then from then after, the drive that we had was one of the best Ive had in Mumbai.

Heres a pic of our cars.. the E46 and the E92 in the same frame..
Attached Thumbnails
Great looking BMWs: 325ci with M sport body kit and a lot more ! :D-3bmws2.jpg  

Old 24th August 2009, 18:18   #39
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil_e46 View Post
....hoping that you all will contribute some pictures of great looking bmw beasts that you ll have spotted as well and so I mentioned "a lot more'..
Heres a related thread on all the E46 M3s (and others) spotted in bombay.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-...3s-bombay.html

cya
R
Old 24th August 2009, 20:16   #40
BHPian

We also met a 650i convertible who readily agreed to drive with us till worli and back..the owner claimed it to be the 'first individual 650i convertible in the subcontinent'..
Attached Thumbnails
Great looking BMWs: 325ci with M sport body kit and a lot more ! :D-3bmws1.jpg  

Great looking BMWs: 325ci with M sport body kit and a lot more ! :D-3bmws.jpg  

Old 24th August 2009, 20:18   #41
BHPian

Sorry about the picture quality..its from my phone and the light was low..the owner of the E92 has agreed to let me get a few pictures next week once he gets his car cleaned up..and also is going to let me has a sneak preview of his mustang..

By the way guys I forgot to mention certain specs of the E92:
Its not a regular stock M3.. its a csl super light with a carbon fiber roof..
and thats not all.. the bhp has been increased to 550bhp with a hamann supercharger..its got 670Nm of torque and does 0-100km in 3.3 seconds! That beats ferraris and lambos! ..and still it looks like one ordinary bimmer..goes unnoticed on the streets by the non auto fanatics.. what an irony!

Last edited by Rehaan : 26th August 2009 at 00:03. Reason: Posts merged. Please use the EDIT button to add to an existing post within 20 minutes instead of posting another consecutive post.
Old 25th August 2009, 00:27   #42
Senior - BHPian

Wow!! Nice pics there.BTW is that grey M3 Hamann tuned??! Cool.
It isn't a CSL beceause the E92 Csl project has been shelved.
Old 25th August 2009, 00:35   #43
Senior - BHPian

Sorry brother , there is no supercharger for sale by Hamann . They have an engine replacement for the M3 that puts the V10 in the M3. I am not saying that that E92 in bombay isn't tuned, but pretty sad for an M3 owner to boast of that what he does not have. May be he has a different supercharger , but I doubt it.
Old 25th August 2009, 00:36   #44
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil_e46 View Post
By the way guys I forgot to mention certain specs of the E92:
Its not a regular stock M3.. its a csl super light with a carbon fiber roof..
and thats not all.. the bhp has been increased to 550bhp with a hamann supercharger..its got 670Nm of torque and does 0-100km in 3.3 seconds! That beats ferraris and lambos! ..and still it looks like one ordinary bimmer..goes unnoticed on the streets by the non auto fanatics.. what an irony!
Damn, either the owner is BSing or Ecks just lost the fastest m3 in India title
Old 25th August 2009, 00:40   #45
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sahil View Post
Damn, either the owner is BSing or Ecks just lost the fastest m3 in India title
Whoa hold your horses Sahil! I never proclaimed that I had the fastest M3 in India "title" . You know how people here react if I proclaim something (just try to make me feel stupid) . All I meant was that I believe that I , theoretically have the fastest one (before I get a SC this winter) . I am sure there are other faster ones out there for sure. But Hamann does not have ANY super charger kit out there and I am not busting that guys chops , just stating a fact.

I guess he must have some other supercharger.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks