Team-BHP - Great looking BMWs: 325ci with M sport body kit and a lot more ! :D
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Great looking BMWs: 325ci with M sport body kit and a lot more ! :D (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/63680-great-looking-bmws-325ci-m-sport-body-kit-lot-more-d.html)

hello people !
I am a car fanatic and a 'driving junkie'.
My day doesn't get over until I take one of my cars out and rippp' it at marine drive or the cuffe parade stretch. The bandra worli sea link too is fun zooming on and is slowly finding a place in my late night drive locations.
I usually take out the C180 or my BMW 325ci (E46) with its top down for these drives. :D

I am currently pursuing an MBA in Finance having completed an Engineering in Electronics and Telecommunications. Apart from cars, I enjoy playing sports especially Squash and Tennis. I'm interested in photography and I'm always on the lookout for a scenic frame or a super car to capture. I also learn the drums but my passion for cars and driving is way more than anything else.

I found out about this site when I was looking for photos of the Supercar rally at Kala Ghoda a few months ago and since I've got hooked onto this site spending hours at a stretch reading and learning from the forum.
Theres a lot of stuff I need advice and views on specially regarding my BMW and a new car that my dad wants to buy and I hope to hear from you all.

check out my bimmer..will post a lot more pics soon :)

Welcome aboard evil_e46.
Fantastic Beemer there.Beautifully maintained must say :thumbs up
Please kick off a thread with detailed pics and ownership experience.

Take care of the forum rules and see you around.

Thanks sanjay at arizona. Yeah I will do it as soon as possible. I'm still figuring out posting procedures and stuff around here. I'm also planning on taking this car to some nice location this long weekend and get some awesome snaps.
I read in your profile that you too drive a bimmer. Which one is it ?

First of all, welcome onboard. What is a 'driving Junkie'?:D

Looking forward to the reviews on your C180 or my BMW 325. By the way a lovely pic to start with. looking forward to see more of them. Cheers:thumbs up

Quote:

Originally Posted by zteg (Post 1430767)
What is a 'driving Junkie'?:D

an addict lol...arent we all junkies of better order lol

welcome aboard.... your pre-bangle E46 looks oh-so-gorgeous!

Hey! Welcome friend.
That's great car.

I was there at the Supercar show at Kalaghoda. It was in 1st week of April, if I am not wrong. It was a real treat. As I decided to go in the morning of the same day, I could take pictures by my Mobile P1i camera only.

Enjoy your drives. Be careful and drive safe.

Best luck for your studies and exams.

Welcome again.

Quote:

Originally Posted by evil_e46 (Post 1430161)
I read in your profile that you too drive a bimmer. Which one is it ?

Well i am not in India, so it is easy to access Beemers. I have and 525d touring.

Hi Evil_e46,

Welcome aboard mate! Thats an awesome car you got. Hope to lay my hands on this beauty some day. Good luck and see you around.

Welcome aboard man.

The picture of the BMW at gateway in your profile display is awesome. Do post it in the thread as well. I think i've seen your car around too.

cya
R

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rehaan (Post 1432556)
Welcome aboard man.

The picture of the BMW at gateway in your profile display is awesome. Do post it in the thread as well. I think i've seen your car around too.

cya
R

This was taken a few weeks ago.. at Gateway Of India, Colaba.
Feast your eyes! :D Would love some feedback also though. Photography's my hobby. :)

Hello people !
So as I had promised that you guys would be able to find pictures of my photo shoot in South Mumbai, here is a thread dedicated not only to pictures but also discussions on the very muscular and versatile BMW cars that you may have spotted or wanted to spot so badly!

Lets start off with a few pictures of my bimmer :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by HydroFuel (Post 1430839)
Hey! Welcome friend.
That's great car.

I was there at the Supercar show at Kalaghoda. It was in 1st week of April, if I am not wrong. It was a real treat. As I decided to go in the morning of the same day, I could take pictures by my Mobile P1i camera only.

Enjoy your drives. Be careful and drive safe.

Best luck for your studies and exams.

Welcome again.

Yeah it was the first week of april.. It was a truly a treat. I took this car for it. Didnt know you had to register beforehand and stuff but nevertheless i drove alongside some great beauties.
By the way, are there any pics of the rally up in some thread on team-bhp?
I would rally love to relive those memories and see if maybe this car got captured ;)

ps: thanks for the luck :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by zteg (Post 1430767)
First of all, welcome onboard. What is a 'driving Junkie'?:D

Looking forward to the reviews on your C180 or my BMW 325. By the way a lovely pic to start with. looking forward to see more of them. Cheers:thumbs up

Hey zteg, Check out this new thread for more pics of the bmw

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-...ot-more-d.html

Nice ride.But the first pic shows its a soft-top and the rest of the pics show it is a hard-top!! Can you please clear this confusion?

It is a soft-top convertible with a detachable hard top.