Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India

Search this Thread
Old 1st October 2008, 23:27   #511
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMATMO View Post
well something sould be wrong with the merc owner if he keeps toilet tissue in the first place
Hey, when you gotta go, you gotta go!!!
Old 2nd October 2008, 08:04   #512
Senior - BHPian

this pic was taken about 2 months back !!
cheers !!
Attached Images

Old 3rd October 2008, 16:12   #513
Senior - BHPian

A welcome visitor came by today.. felt refreshing after the usual BMW's! And also a couple of pics of the beauty and the beast, dont know if i had posted them earlier, but are old pics!
Attached Thumbnails
Pics : Multiple Imported Cars spotting at one spot-dsc09969.jpg  

Pics : Multiple Imported Cars spotting at one spot-dsc03644.jpg  

Pics : Multiple Imported Cars spotting at one spot-dsc03646.jpg  

Old 3rd October 2008, 20:57   #514
BHPian

That Mini looks bloody awesome !!! yellow suits the car and makes it look a bit brute imho.
Old 4th October 2008, 00:37   #515
Senior - BHPian

Nice pictures Maverick. The big and small boy of the BMW stable look cool together. The mini looks good in any colour, but the wheels could have been better IMO. Is there any plan to launch the car now that Fiat has the 500 here?
Old 4th October 2008, 00:40   #516

Is this the TT with that R8 Kit?? Also, what is that registration number on the Phantom??

Last edited by Cyrus43 : 4th October 2008 at 00:44.
Old 4th October 2008, 00:58   #517
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyrus43 View Post
Is this the TT with that R8 Kit?? Also, what is that registration number on the Phantom??
The TT has been posted by Maverick in the TT thread. It is the clean one. The Rolls has UK plates as i presume it is the Demo and company car.
Old 4th October 2008, 01:30   #518
BHPian

Ahhhh. This is the same Audi TT with the kit which i had posted in the TT thread spotted at Worli Seaface.

Last edited by nikibusa : 4th October 2008 at 01:31.
Old 4th October 2008, 23:06   #519
Senior - BHPian

alright folks.. here is some information about the exotics which i have seen in a couple of days in MUmbai city.. i mean multiple exotics parked at the same spot.

first.. there are 2 Range Rover Defender 90s parked one after the other at Bandra West opp that Stansulus School.. just before Holy Family HOspital near where the Bay City Club was some time back, they both look as if they are parkd there since a long time.

second... i spotted a garage near Santacruz Garden, the Aeroplane Garden.. if u go straight from taht garden road towards andheri and turn right into a small lane, there is some garage which has many exotics parked there.. the condtion indicated taht they are just left there.. this is what i saw

an old Army jeep type vehicle.. not willys but it is in army green color and looked quite orignal condition to me.. left to rot..

an 80s VW Golf H/B silver colourd

an early 90s Cadillac Fleetwood Golden coloured.. again left to rot

an early 90s Toyota 4Runner (Hilux Surf) Red colored.. all in bad shape..

i was carrying my dad's cell which is unfortunately w/o camera. but if someone is looking for exotics mentioned above.. maybe this is good info for them.
Old 4th October 2008, 23:14   #520
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by fx45 View Post
first.. there are 2 Range Rover Defender 90s parked one after the other at Bandra West opp that Stansulus School.. just before Holy Family HOspital near where the Bay City Club was some time back, they both look as if they are parkd there since a long time.

an early 90s Toyota 4Runner (Hilux Surf) Red colored.. all in bad shape
These are already documented on the forum.
Old 5th October 2008, 08:22   #521
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by fx45 View Post
alright folks.. here is some information about the exotics which i have seen in a couple of days in MUmbai city.. i mean multiple exotics parked at the same spot.

second... i spotted a garage near Santacruz Garden, the Aeroplane Garden.. if u go straight from taht garden road towards andheri and turn right into a small lane, there is some garage which has many exotics parked there.. the condtion indicated taht they are just left there.. this is what i saw

an old Army jeep type vehicle.. not willys but it is in army green color and looked quite orignal condition to me.. left to rot..

an 80s VW Golf H/B silver colourd

an early 90s Cadillac Fleetwood Golden coloured.. again left to rot

an early 90s Toyota 4Runner (Hilux Surf) Red colored.. all in bad shape..

i was carrying my dad's cell which is unfortunately w/o camera. but if someone is looking for exotics mentioned above.. maybe this is good info for them.
@fx45 - Can you PM me the info in the 4runner, pretty interested in it, are these for sale or just sitting there? do you think they are restorable?
Old 5th October 2008, 22:46   #522
Senior - BHPian

i saw them just sittin and rotting there. if you come from bandra side on the road where that Aeroplane Garden is. you cross the intersection of taht garden.. go straight about 3-4 blocks and you will see a Cadillac Fleetwood on the right side. golden colored.. left to rot and right after that there is a small lane on the right.. and as soon as you aenter that, you will see the old army jeep on the left and the 4Runner on the right, dont know about status.. is it for sale or not as i was just driving by and saw them parked there.. .
Old 10th October 2008, 19:46   #523
Senior - BHPian

Not exactly supercars but there's a stream of 7-8 VWs and Audi's parked everyday near my office. Managed to click a couple of pics today.
Attached Thumbnails
Pics : Multiple Imported Cars spotting at one spot-dsc00287.jpg  

Pics : Multiple Imported Cars spotting at one spot-dsc00288.jpg  

Old 10th October 2008, 20:14   #524
Team-BHP Support

x-machine those dont deserve to be on this thread. they are an everyday sight.
Old 10th October 2008, 21:17   #525
Senior - BHPian

X-Machine the pictures look to be outside the VW showroom (side road used to park the cars).

Most Viewed