Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 9th August 2007, 12:59   #121
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUDA View Post
V12, it looks like the New Prado (Right rear tail gate) on the left there besides the 5 series on the other side of the divider.
it sure does look like the prado tail lights but is not the prado. it is the rav4. look at the size of the car and the roof. size is smaller than the prado and the roof is curved. the prado on the other hand is taller and bigger.
Old 9th August 2007, 14:48   #122
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy View Post
amatmo and faithless got fresh pictures from the pump. there was a brand new unregisterd white h3, the black h3, range rover sport silver colour and behind the range rover a lexus lx470.
thanks for posting the pic....looks like its raining hummers in the country...the only american vehicle that has entered india after 2005
in that price bracket
Old 9th August 2007, 16:31   #123
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMATMO View Post
thanks for posting the pic....looks like its raining hummers in the country...the only american vehicle that has entered india after 2005
in that price bracket
amatmo looks like it too. it seems to be the flavour for the moment. must say it has a solid presence compared to the other SUV'S in the market
Old 9th August 2007, 18:47   #124
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
amatmo looks like it too. it seems to be the flavour for the moment. must say it has a solid presence compared to the other SUV'S in the market
you said it,indeed it has asolid road pressence,afterall it is a unique design that stands out from the present conventional suv design..one of a kind...IMO HUMMERs must be a milestone in auto designing history
Old 9th August 2007, 19:14   #125
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
you said it,indeed it has asolid road pressence,afterall it is a unique design that stands out from the present conventional suv design..one of a kind...IMO HUMMERs must be a milestone in auto designing history
you bet it does, saw it standing with the lx470 and trust me the lexus was like a kid. what would happen i wonder if the hummer h1 was allowed on the indian roads. i had the privilage of seeing the hummer h1 on the streets of bom. trust me when i tell you the B.E.S.T. bus was looking small. unfortunately dont have pictures as my computer had a virus attack and all my pictures went with it.
Old 9th August 2007, 19:28   #126
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
you bet it does, saw it standing with the lx470 and trust me the lexus was like a kid. what would happen i wonder if the hummer h1 was allowed on the indian roads. i had the privilage of seeing the hummer h1 on the streets of bom. trust me when i tell you the B.E.S.T. bus was looking small. unfortunately dont have pictures as my computer had a virus attack and all my pictures went with it.
you mean the army one for the test right? well you were fortunate to see the sight...cause its the only H1 that has and will touch Indian roads(unless ofcource the indian army buys some)
Old 9th August 2007, 19:46   #127
Team-BHP Support

nope.. there was another h1 in bombay. it was some guy who was going around the world.
Old 9th August 2007, 20:01   #128
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
you mean the army one for the test right? well you were fortunate to see the sight...cause its the only H1 that has and will touch Indian roads(unless ofcource the indian army buys some)
no amatmo it was the hummer that was passing through India for an expidition. the car was featured in all the car magazines too. it had come to four seasons in bom and i had the privilage to see it up close. left hand drive auto and a mammoth of a car. when we were going for the photoshoot of the car is when i took a photograph of the car between two busses. the roof of the car was in the level of the window of the bus when pulled up.
rumour has it that there is one hummer h1 in bom brought in parts dureing the gulf war. unfortunately for the owner the car does not fit in the narrow lane outside where the car stands
Old 9th August 2007, 20:43   #129
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
no amatmo it was the hummer that was passing through India for an expidition. the car was featured in all the car magazines too. it had come to four seasons in bom and i had the privilage to see it up close. left hand drive auto and a mammoth of a car. when we were going for the photoshoot of the car is when i took a photograph of the car between two busses. the roof of the car was in the level of the window of the bus when pulled up.
rumour has it that there is one hummer h1 in bom brought in parts dureing the gulf war. unfortunately for the owner the car does not fit in the narrow lane outside where the car stands
you mean the one which had been painted in red bull colour scheme
Old 9th August 2007, 20:48   #130
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
you mean the one which had been painted in red bull colour scheme
no it did'nt have any signage of redbull on the car at all. it was grey with goodyear and a whole lot of other sponser stickers on it.
Old 10th August 2007, 00:33   #131

yea i remember that car...it was at matunga one day....they were eating at snow point..famous joint in this area if neone knows about it....
Old 10th August 2007, 00:40   #132
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by CYRUS43 View Post
yea i remember that car...it was at matunga one day....they were eating at snow point..famous joint in this area if neone knows about it....
which car you talking about cyrus. the red bull painted hummer or the grey one?
Old 10th August 2007, 01:04   #133
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
no it did'nt have any signage of redbull on the car at all. it was grey with goodyear and a whole lot of other sponser stickers on it.

yes yes i remember ,i could recall the grey colour (it was good year,i thought it was red bull for a sec,sorry)
Old 10th August 2007, 01:08   #134
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
yes yes i remember ,i could recall the grey colour (it was good year,i thought it was red bull for a sec,sorry)
no problem amatmo, most of these cars have redbull sponserships. unfortunately this one did'nt that all.
Old 12th August 2007, 12:51   #135
BHPian

Quote:
Didnt Suniel Shetty get an H1 here few years ago? Or did I get it all mixed up?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks