Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 23rd July 2005, 01:29   #16
BHPian

Acura launched only one SUV till now which is a big success thats MDX. Q56 and Qx4 are Infiniti models (Nissan premium luxry segment)
Old 23rd July 2005, 03:26   #17
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIPER_SRT
Acura launched only one SUV till now which is a big success thats MDX. Q56 and Qx4 are Infiniti models (Nissan premium luxry segment)

Oooops my bad bro..work pressure dude wat can i say..
which is the huge Jap suv...????Q56?
Old 23rd July 2005, 14:04   #18
BHPian

was it black in colour if it was it is the same one which is left han drive and was with a dea;er in mumbai for quiet sometime before it was sent to a guy in kolhapur who must have sold it to someone in delhi

[quote=dceite]Hi guys..

On my way back home from a friend's place, a strange looking car came about near the Moolchand Hospital Flyover (my Delhi friends would be knowing about it)..
Old 24th July 2005, 11:36   #19
BHPian

Q56

Dude...the one you saw might be Q56 infinite make. Thats a big SUV...too big..pure luxury...its 5.6 Litre V8 engine....
Old 24th July 2005, 11:51   #20
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIPER_SRT
Dude...the one you saw might be Q56 infinite make. Thats a big SUV...too big..pure luxury...its 5.6 Litre V8 engine....
yeap bro!! thats the one...saw one pass by me , i was driving an integra so you can imagine the difference in dimension and road presence!..its huge probably is the biggest of SUV's..i'd say it looks wider than the tempo's we have here ..
Old 24th July 2005, 12:07   #21
BHPian

Q56

I dint drive Q56 but I had the feel of the interior. Its one of the biggest SUV's launched by Jap maker.

Integra is very aggressive car, though its discontinued in US, people still buy used ones here and make lots of engine mods. You get lots of after market performance parts for Integra.

Also Integra is the No:1 stolen car in US......be care full man...kidding

Last edited by VIPER_SRT : 24th July 2005 at 12:09.
Old 24th July 2005, 12:18   #22
Senior - BHPian

owned a type R had a free flow from the previous owner ...further installed an AEM cold air intake ..sold it in a years time ..loved it,,,i spent more time in the car than in the classroom....
but the Q56 is pure class dude coupled with a lot of muscle...competes quite well with the navigator and the escalade but i guess the escalade kinda has an edge over the 2 in north america due to the "BLING" factor
Old 24th July 2005, 14:15   #23
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbo_lover
owned a type R had a free flow from the previous owner ...further installed an AEM cold air intake ..sold it in a years time ..loved it,,,i spent more time in the car than in the classroom....
but the Q56 is pure class dude coupled with a lot of muscle...competes quite well with the navigator and the escalade but i guess the escalade kinda has an edge over the 2 in north america due to the "BLING" factor
Speaking of the "BLING" factor.. I just saw the new music video of "THE GAME" with 50 cent driving an escalade with as he puts it "lamborghini doors", had them open and was driving around in it like that.
Now yea I know this has nothing to do with the topic.. but this seemed like the right place to put it
Old 27th July 2005, 06:50   #24
BHPian

Cadii Escalade

Well I agree with you about Cadii Escalade. 22" Chrome wheels. They look great dude. Also you should watch Hummer H2 or the best H1. They look great man.
Old 27th December 2008, 08:16   #25
Senior - BHPian

I saw this vehicle today. It was like Ford Endeavor Streched like a Limo. But it was written Navigator at the spare wheel cover and also "Lincoln" pasted on top. On the side "CONFIDENT GROUP" sticker. Me and my Dad was surprised to see such a big one. Dad asked me to overtake it(no problems with that ) to see the front, on the front it was same like Endeavour. Unfortunate that i didnt have my mobile with me that time to take the pics. It was KL 22 registration.
Old 27th December 2008, 21:35   #26
Senior - BHPian

QX series is based currently on the NIssan Armada which has a 5.6L V8 so that is why it is QX56.

FX series is completley different.. and it has 3.5L v6 and 4.5L v8 which is the FX 35 and 45 respectively

the FX series was recently re deisnged and the newer derevatives are FX 37 with a 3.7 V6 and FX 50 with a new 5.0L V8.
Old 30th December 2008, 17:31   #27
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliforniaKnight View Post
which is bigger the navigator or the aviator??
navigator is bigger, aviator is its little brother. Navigators are very common in the US and are usually used as limo conversions or rentals. The interior is alright and resale value is worse than chunky pandey's acting career.
Old 30th December 2008, 22:45   #28
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by spawnofsatan View Post
navigator is bigger, aviator is its little brother. Navigators are very common in the US and are usually used as limo conversions or rentals. The interior is alright and resale value is worse than chunky pandey's acting career.
Does it handle and guzzle like any other American car too?
Old 31st December 2008, 08:49   #29
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayabusa View Post
Does it handle and guzzle like any other American car too?
YES !!!!! It is a GM vehicle and fuel efficiency in city is about 11mpg!!! I have never driven one but I am guessing it handles like a suburban, maybe shares the same platform.
Old 31st December 2008, 09:15   #30
Senior - BHPian

The confident groups has such stretched limo running down south. You will find one, a while color one, at their office near Silk Board flyover in Bangalore.

There was even one music program in Asianet, that was sponsored by the Confident Group where the price included a stretched limo. Seems like this type of vehicle is their favorite.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks