Team-BHP - My brother's garage : Germans and Brits
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   My brother's garage : Germans and Brits (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/65650-my-brothers-garage-germans-brits-7.html)

@smalhotra: any updates on new arrivals??

@ Punzabi : I haven't talked to my cousin for a while now . I've been very busy lately . So as soon as i talk to him , i will update . The latest was that my dad told me that my cousin had bought his mom a bentley for her birthday . I'll confirm the model .

Oh god. Thats more white than the Taj Mahal. Good Collection, Though i feel the 'Sticky's' spoil it for the M3. Its gorgeous as it is. Nice selection of rims as well, 1st new 7 im seeing in India with these rims.

Yeah . I also love those rims . Those were the most gorgeous rims that i've seen on a 7 .

Quote:

Originally Posted by smalhotra_93 (Post 1587822)
Yeah . I also love those rims . Those were the most gorgeous rims that i've seen on a 7 .

Hold that thought. Im all in for the 20 inchers. Bespoke.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sahil (Post 1488561)
Niiice, an all white garage !

Love the alloys on the 7, I guess they are optional.
The M3 has a Remus sticker but the exhaust looks unchanged.

I misplaced that pic so that's why you cant see the changed exhausts . Ill surely try for better pics . Don't worry . :thumbs up

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheDoors (Post 1489446)
Huh!. Wow! too many exclamations, one for each car owned. Does your brother have a favourite among the 22 rides?

Yup . The M3 is his favourite . He has already got the Remus Sport variant mod done as you can see in the pics . But he's planning for more (hasn't disclosed the mods ).

Quote:

Originally Posted by danlalan (Post 1491200)
Clear case of Multiple car spotting at one spot.
Nice garage of the bro's. A good Indian Collection.
No phantoms, Bentleys, Maserati's...??? Any on the upcomin list..??

The bentley has already arrived . Its a Bentley Continental i think so . I'll confirm and tell you the final things ASAP.

Note from the Team-BHP Support Team : Please use the "edit" button if posting within 20 minutes of the first post, instead of creating another back-to-back post.

ok now i think its time for ecksreturns and your cousin to go head to head in their M3's that should really stir up alot on this forum..!!!
@DocG: what color and reg region was the gallardo you drove in mumbai? in the eastern suburbs?or somewhere else? don't need to know who owns it or anything just curious...

By looking at all cars from page 1, I would rather call it an "ALL GERMAN SHOWROOM" under 1 roof.lol:

:thumbs upGreat collection there. And white looks pristine on each of the vehicles.

Quote:

Originally Posted by preetam_KORG (Post 1588764)
By looking at all cars from page 1, I would rather call it an "ALL GERMAN SHOWROOM" under 1 roof.lol:

:thumbs upGreat collection there. And white looks pristine on each of the vehicles.

Thank you so much preetam . I too like the all in white garage .:D

Great garage there, :) replying to this thread to see the upcoming cars.

Wow those 20 inchers on the beamer look really nice.anyone who is planning to get it should definitely go for them.

Brothers !! Updates : " Black Lambo Murcielago might be becoming of the White Garage"!!

Brilliant! An all white sea of German cars and a hot blooded black Italian V12 beast parked in the center! What an amazingly spectacular sight that would be! :)

Whoa now thats wicked truely wicked. The second Murci in black in India. Great news. All white rides and a black bull among them. Absolutely mindblowing. Many congratulations to the owner !!

Quote:

Originally Posted by //M (Post 1692365)
Whoa now thats wicked truely wicked. The second Murci in black in India. Great news. All white rides and a black bull among them. Absolutely mindblowing. Many congratulations to the owner !!

Its a 90% chance . So I'm keeping my mindset towards the positive thing . :D Just waiting for a beautiful day when my brother calls and says " Veere , Aagayi Lambo ! "

Quote:

Originally Posted by suhaas307 (Post 1692358)
Brilliant! An all white sea of German cars and a hot blooded black Italian V12 beast parked in the center! What an amazingly spectacular sight that would be! :)

Yeah brother ! That V12 Italian beast right in the center of an all German White Garage !