Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India

Search this Thread
Old 17th September 2009, 22:15   #16
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecksreturns View Post
He said these cars are in Ludhiana , which is not a part of chandigarh.
Sorry, my bad. Hadn't gone through the first sentence that he had written
Old 17th September 2009, 22:17   #17
Senior - BHPian

Interesting garage! And he surely loves his cars in white ( for the most part, ie).
Old 17th September 2009, 22:42   #18
Senior - BHPian

Awesome collection.!
Love the M3 and the 6 series.

Quote:
Lambo coming soon !
Which one ?

There`s a similar all white garage in Delhi as well.
Old 17th September 2009, 23:51   #19
BHPian

He is most probably thinking of the Gallardo (spyder ) dont know the exact thing . As far as the porsche is concerned , he is thinking of the panamera . Lets see . I'll update you guys ASAP!

He also let me drive his M3 . A really nice car . I loved the noise! Didnt need to turn on the music .

Quote:
Originally Posted by indra_slk View Post
Nice cars. But my question : Why so many? Is it because the family consists of a lot of members? Any mods on the M3?
Yup . A joint family .

I dont know much about the mods but he got it tuned from Remus Racing . Its all that i know . . Sorry .

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithless_1984 View Post
Awesome collection.!
Love the M3 and the 6 series.

Which one ?

There`s a similar all white garage in Delhi as well.
Most probably the Gallardo Spyder

Note from Mod: Please use the "Edit" button to post new data if it is within 15 minutes of the previous post

Last edited by GTO : 18th May 2015 at 15:01. Reason: Strictly no posts on illegally high speeds
Old 18th September 2009, 00:41   #20
Senior - BHPian

K&N and the Remus Exhaust stickers on an M3!
Now, I've seen it all!
Old 18th September 2009, 00:54   #21
Senior - BHPian

very very nice and very impressive collection of cars. im totally floored by that collection in Ldh!

Have money, will buy all!

Last edited by Dippy : 18th September 2009 at 09:23. Reason: Just enjoy the collection. No need to question why he has a particular car. Thanks.
Old 18th September 2009, 01:35   #22
Senior - BHPian

Awesome garage,really loved the M3 looks cool,the 730 looks amazing,one lucky guy
Old 18th September 2009, 03:04   #23
Awaiting Email Confirmation

My point is whatever anyone does for a living why would he have 6 of each???why not jaguar xkrs, Aston martins and more. And by the way i've noticed a trend where all these funky cars exist pretty much towards the punjab side. Does anyone have an idea as to how and why??? Is there a way out of taxes in that state?? And do containers with a particular BL get verified on the port for its original contents?? Does this place even have a port, pardon my Geography.

all I'm saying is there's an awful lot of money being thrown around openly there, and its pretty much visual. Hell if someone had this collection quality in Mumbai, he'd have a separate room built in his villa for IT officers to come visit.

Last edited by nitroxx : 18th September 2009 at 03:06.
Old 18th September 2009, 05:23   #24
BHPian

Parking

I cant imagine how tough parking must be for these number of cars. If they are parked at the owners home and the car they want one day is right at the back ..move 10 cars first to get to the one they like...of course id have that problem anyday but just wondering how they manage
Old 18th September 2009, 06:34   #25
Senior - BHPian

Well it has already been said that the person has a large family so maybe the multiple cars,and anyway its his money he may spend it anyway he wishes.Let us enjoy the cars,and not argue abt the legalities of it.
Old 18th September 2009, 06:42   #26
BHPian

Fantastic Garage

Awesome Stable :-)....very lucky guy...Hope we have more people like him, ecks V10 etc coming on the site...I must also mention besides the cars, they do have lovely houses too. My best wishes to all of them and hope their collection grows bigger and better

Quote:
Originally Posted by smalhotra_93 View Post
Here are my brothers cars . He's presently living in ludhiana . In all , he has 22 cars which include 6 BMWs , 6 Audis , 6 Mercs and rest include innovas , monteros and camrys .
Old 18th September 2009, 06:45   #27
bmwrockz

Fantastic collection I don't have words to describe it, infact all the cars which your brother own are my favourite, especially BMWs and Audis.

I Love it.

Old 18th September 2009, 06:47   #28
BHPian

Race between two 5 Series ..wish i was there :-)

Sahil...new member here. Just curious to know. Where did you and your buddy race your cars. What speeds did you guys hit...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sahil View Post
Parm- I have read your comment "diesel is for truck ,tractors, etc" on many threads. No offence but I find that ignorant ! Please go test drive a new high end diesels before you make such comments.
Secondly having the money does not mean you cannot/should not save on fuel costs or even the enviroment for that matter. And if you must talk in monetary terms the diesel engine in most cars like the 5 series,C,E class cost more than it's petrol sibling. In some cases people don't even recover the extra cost of buying the diesel variant.
So that brings us to the jist, why do people still buy the diesel variant? It's because of the turbo,torque and overall performance. High end petrol engines are detuned for india hence you don't get the performance you pay for thanks to our poor fuel quality. A diesel engine can handle bad fuel better and does not need to be detuned.
A personal example- my friend has a 530i and I have smoked him several times in my 525d !
Another food for thought- Diesel fuel costs more than petrol in USA yet BMW is launching it's diesel engines there by popular demand!
I hope this has opened you mind a bit, do run down to your nearest BMW or MB dealer for a test drive
Old 18th September 2009, 08:27   #29
BHPian

What a fantastic collection of cars, looks like all the super rich people in India are in the Punjab region.
Old 18th September 2009, 11:48   #30
Senior - BHPian

Why are all the cars white does the fleet double up as a Taxi's just kidding

Most Viewed