Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 11th December 2009, 13:43   #271
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by suhaas307 View Post
Well, it could be an Aston Martin! The DB9 is powered by a mighty V12!
Finance please .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayabusa View Post
From the blue shade, 19" footwear and the second BMW that you mentioned in your reply to Shamik Bose, I feel it could be the blue 645ci, which you had put up for sale in the classifieds section for your friend. But that's a V8 right and you are wandering in V12 territory. And neither did it have tan interiors, plus it's been sold. So what could it be?
That was a V8 and a convertible.

I can understand everyones excitement to know of the car, and when you guys know of it each and everyone except if someone guesses it would hit their head on a wall. I think it is too early and there is no contract of sorts with the owners that they cannot sell the car to someone else. I have told them i can only take the car by the end of 2010 or early 2011 depending on my financial state at that point. If they decide to sell her before that they are free to do so.
So lets not waste posts and pages on something that has not materialised yet. It is a wish for now, that would turn a reality later on. She would compliment the S600 beautifully. Another Hint

@ Unknownsatan have one and another one is reserved but the older ones, Silver Shadow I and Silver Spirit II. The New Rolls is way over my individual capacity to save up for even in a years time. I do not take money from my father for my purchases .

Last edited by speedy : 11th December 2009 at 13:48.
Old 11th December 2009, 14:49   #272
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy View Post
@ Unknownsatan have one and another one is reserved but the older ones, Silver Shadow I and Silver Spirit II. The New Rolls is way over my individual capacity to save up for even in a years time. I do not take money from my father for my purchases .
Oh great!! And thats def some thing which commands respect
Btw,a 760Li is my second and final guess[as of now]
Old 11th December 2009, 22:21   #273
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknownsatan View Post
Oh great!! And thats def some thing which commands respect
Thank you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknownsatan
Btw,a 760Li is my second and final guess[as of now]
You know what they say. Third time lucky but you suceeded in the second itself and since i dont want the Mods getting angry. You are right.

It is the E65/E66 BMW 760LI. Attaching a similar car in the colour and rims the one i have seen has.
Attached Thumbnails
Bought a "Big Daddy" W140 Mercedes S600 V12-bmw-760li-blue-tan.jpg  

Old 11th December 2009, 22:57   #274
BHPian

wow!! thats a very nice colour!! and you were right, it does compliment the s600!! congrats if you do manage to get your hands on her!!!
cheers!!
Old 11th December 2009, 23:12   #275
Team-BHP Support

These are my final guesses Speedy!

BMW 750i, 750iL, 760i, 760Li, 850i, 850Ci, 850CSi

Jaguar XJ-S, E-Type V12?

I might have just hit the nail with one of these! But that's it. No more guesses from my side Speedster..

EDIT: Sorry, my post was a bit late! It's the 760Li!

Last edited by suhaas307 : 11th December 2009 at 23:15.
Old 11th December 2009, 23:20   #276
Senior - BHPian

Not meaning to offend you brother, but that was a car built during BMW's worst design era. That front resembles something i wouldn't want to say. But each to his own. And you won't be looking at that face when you'll be cocooned inside in utmost luxury. And not many people will be able to see it considering the monster under that bonnet. Have fun!!
Old 11th December 2009, 23:27   #277
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Thank you.

You know what they say. Third time lucky but you suceeded in the second itself and since i dont want the Mods getting angry. You are right.

It is the E65/E66 BMW 760LI. Attaching a similar car in the colour and rims the one i have seen has.
I never really liked this model of the 7 series. But it sure did have the road presence.Agreed.
Old 12th December 2009, 00:04   #278
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bivin View Post
wow!! thats a very nice colour!! and you were right, it does compliment the s600!! congrats if you do manage to get your hands on her!!!
cheers!!
Thank you. I dont really fancy the colour though, would have prefered a Monaco bue or a black. Like they say beggars cant be choosers .

Quote:
EDIT: Sorry, my post was a bit late! It's the 760Li!
Like they say better late than never .

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamik.bose View Post
Not meaning to offend you brother, but that was a car built during BMW's worst design era. That front resembles something i wouldn't want to say. But each to his own. And you won't be looking at that face when you'll be cocooned inside in utmost luxury. And not many people will be able to see it considering the monster under that bonnet. Have fun!!
No offense taken Shamik. I did not like the design to especially the rear. But seeing the car a couple of times it kinda grew on me. I forgot if the car is the faclifted version or not, but like you said, whats under the hood is my main concern and the secondary aspect is the sheer luxury it offers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arjunrudra View Post
I never really liked this model of the 7 series. But it sure did have the road presence.Agreed.
Your not alone, but like i mentioned the V12 under the hood is the main focus. Imagine the road presence of two V12's together is enough to make anyone spine shiver.
Old 12th December 2009, 00:16   #279
Senior - BHPian

Quote:

Thanks Abhishek for lettin us know i have seen a black 760Li and it does look neat,i know lot of people wont like but for me BMW is always something to look forward to[except Z3]. Congrats in advance,have fun bro...

Regards
Robesh
Old 12th December 2009, 00:25   #280
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Thank you. I dont really fancy the colour though, would have prefered a Monaco bue or a black. Like they say beggars cant be choosers .
Speedy,

There is a famous saying. It goes like this: 'When you're this good, it's hard to be humble'

But your attitude and persona completely contradict this statement!

By the way, the Bimmer 760Li is exquisite! Congratulations!
Old 12th December 2009, 01:15   #281
Senior - BHPian

Guys lets keep the BMW talk for another thread. Surely the W140 S600 doesnt deserve to be hijacked by a 760. Speedy will start a new thread if and when he gets the 7.

Now back to the 'Tank'
Old 12th December 2009, 01:44   #282
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknownsatan View Post
Thanks Abhishek for lettin us know i have seen a black 760Li and it does look neat,i know lot of people wont like but for me BMW is always something to look forward to[except Z3]. Congrats in advance,have fun bro...

Regards
Robesh
Thank you Robesh, its a personal choice so each to their own.

Quote:
Speedy,

There is a famous saying. It goes like this: 'When you're this good, it's hard to be humble'

But your attitude and persona completely contradict this statement!

By the way, the Bimmer 760Li is exquisite! Congratulations!
Thank you Suhaas, your much too kind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dippy View Post
Guys lets keep the BMW talk for another thread. Surely the W140 S600 doesnt deserve to be hijacked by a 760. Speedy will start a new thread if and when he gets the 7.

Now back to the 'Tank'
completly and do appologise on our behalf Dippy.
Old 12th December 2009, 09:45   #283
BHPian

I knew all along that you will be buying the 7 series. How much for it ? If you do not want to write here, please PM me.

I might be interested since you got a V12 already.
Old 12th December 2009, 12:34   #284
BHPian

hey speedy,
does the 760 you want to purchase the same wheels as the one in the pic you posted?? coz AFAIK, those wheels come on the 745i
Old 12th December 2009, 13:53   #285
Senior - BHPian

The E65 7 was one of Bangle's worst creations! The boot was s a little weird,but that design influence is still being implemented in cars even today in a better way!But to me Bangle's worst is also better than the rest.This car has individuality.Period.

Enjoy the 2 V12 monsters speedy!Congrats!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks