Team-BHP - Children's Day Special : Treat with the Lambos, Meet the Mighty Bulls
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Children's Day Special : Treat with the Lambos, Meet the Mighty Bulls (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/69486-childrens-day-special-treat-lambos-meet-mighty-bulls.html)

This is what happened on Nov.14th, Children's day, an outing which will stay in my kids' memory forever.

Children's Day Special : Treat with the Lambos, Meet the Mighty Bulls-image238.jpg

Children's Day Special : Treat with the Lambos, Meet the Mighty Bulls-image241.jpg

Children's Day Special : Treat with the Lambos, Meet the Mighty Bulls-image248.jpg

Children's Day Special : Treat with the Lambos, Meet the Mighty Bulls-image254.jpg

I am sorry the pics are very poor quality as I had to rely on my old Nokia 5310. I am a little busy right now, so the story & more pics will follow.
cheers

DROOL. Do you have any videos?

To hell with the picture quality, this is more than we can ask for. Thanks for sharing.

:Shockked: WOW! this is absolutely fantastic, waiting for the report. what was this event all about?
and yes more pics :)

Did you got invite from Lambo for this event?.

Is this the same Lambo event being discussed in the other thread by nitrous?

wow! 3 lambos together that too on a track, must have been one heck of a children's day.

more pictures/videos please :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by beejay (Post 1584795)
DROOL. Do you have any videos?

Uploading to Youtube, don't have much time today. Will be up by late evening.

Quote:

Originally Posted by kraft.wagen (Post 1584834)
what was this event all about?
and yes more pics :)

As Nitrous already explained, it was an invite only event where some of the prospective customers only had been invited to drive & feel the great car.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sudan_NFS (Post 1584841)
Did you got invite from Lambo for this event?.

Nope.

@E_L, this must be of great excitement for the kids!

Quote:

As Nitrous already explained, it was an invite only event where some of the prospective customers only had been invited to drive & feel the great car.
Can we expect a Lambo thread in Ownership reviews soon? :D

Nitrous told me his experiences at the track on Friday night. I was shocked; at the same time I felt that I should give it a try. I cannot be so near & yet so far, least of all I did not want to die wondering. But then I did not also want to disappoint the kids. They love the Lamborghinis, one has a Gallardo 1:24 & the other has a Murcielago 1:32 and they treasure these 2 cars. Saturday morning (Nov.14th ), I was in two minds, should I take them & risk the disappointment & probably the humiliation or should I always keep wondering what would have happened.

Living in India, we always face a lot of disappointments & humiliation, so I decided, even if we do, this will be a learning experience for the kids. I explained the situation to them & I can tell you that they only looked at the positive side of it. They were darned sure they will get close to their beloved cars. So we started off around 2.30p. The track is 22 kms from my house on a straight road. You can say I live on the same road as the race track. I can sense the excitement in their eyes. Normally this kind of a drive would be very noisy, but there was silence in the car as the kids were trying to take in the moment. I felt like a kid myself.

So we turned into the MMSC gate and started the long drive into the parking lot. Just a few metres into the drive, I saw a roadblock and a Security Guard standing right beside it. I feared the worst, now is the moment I dreaded. All this effort & the false excitement induced into the kids.

I was waiting for this thread. :)
Great experience must be John. Your kids must be delighted!

Quote:

Originally Posted by esteem_lover (Post 1584950)

Oh OK..
Yep did read thru that thread, But was wondering if this was jus an ad-event by lambo or is there anything specific to hav conducted this . your reply answers my badly-framed Que :D

Fantastic pics! So which color did your kids like the best? :)

Wow John, this is one Childrens Day whose memory they'll treasure lifelongclap:. Way to go mate & seeing that excitement in their eyes would have been priceless:thumbs up

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rudra Sen (Post 1585058)
I was waiting for this thread. :)
Great experience must be John. Your kids must be delighted!

The best day that they have had in their lives till date. It felt good that I tried & succeeded in delighting them.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gilead (Post 1585084)
Fantastic pics! So which color did your kids like the best? :)

The small one loved the black. The elder one liked the orange.

Quote:

Originally Posted by suman (Post 1585098)
Wow John, this is one Childrens Day whose memory they'll treasure lifelongclap:. Way to go mate & seeing that excitement in their eyes would have been priceless:thumbs up

Very very true suman. They have not seen a lambo in flesh, this was the first time.

More to come shortly.

John, i didnt know this was coming! Since this seemed somewhat planned, why didnt you carry your camera along?