Team-BHP - CEO LifeStyle 2009 at Chennai Trade Center
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   CEO LifeStyle 2009 at Chennai Trade Center (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/71480-ceo-lifestyle-2009-chennai-trade-center.html)

I visited CEO lifestyle expo at chennai trade center with my wife and dad yesterday. There were lot of ultra luxury brands in display ranging from luxury cars, boats, watches, bikes. Highlight of the show was the Rolls Royce Phantom (Costs Rs.4.5 crores) - already booked.

Also seen in the pics is a chrysler 300c.

Private jet, chopper was missing in the show and it was disappointing a bit.

Here are some snaps that were taken at the show.

interiors of the 300 look so ugly. are they by any chance covered with velvet or something?
Phantom looks disproportionate as always.
love the boat. how much did that cost??

Quote:

Originally Posted by akshaymahajan (Post 1630790)
interiors of the 300 look so ugly. are they by any chance covered with velvet or something?

thats suede not velvet.

The kind of show that would fill one with greed.

Quote:

I dont think thats 'Velvet' its most probably 'Suede':D

Quote:

It's suede. I guess the boat would cost around Rs.22 Lacs, I didn't ask though. In abroad the same boat costs $23000.

Costs of the items in the pic

1. Rolls Royce Phantom - Rs.4.5 crores
2. Chrysler 300c - Rs.85 Lacs
3. Bayliner Boat - Rs.22 Lacs - my estimate
4. Handmade bike 27 speed gearing - Rs.85,000
5. Full Diamond Studded Timond watch - Rs.7.5 Lacs

Bayliner just 22L ? i suspect, Remember seeing a ad. in some automag for a boat(maybe slightly bigger) for + 2cr.

thanks for sharing the pics buddy!!
i heard Magus cars were also taking part.. was the 300C part of their stall???

Quote:

Originally Posted by schugun (Post 1630786)
I visited CEO lifestyle expo at chennai trade center with my wife and dad yesterday. There were lot of ultra luxury brands in display ranging from luxury cars, boats, watches, bikes. Highlight of the show was the Rolls Royce Phantom (Costs Rs.4.5 crores) - already booked.

Also seen in the pics is a chrysler 300c.

Private jet, chopper was missing in the show and it was disappointing a bit.

Here are some snaps that were taken at the show.

Hi schugun,

Thanks for the pics.

I gate crashed but to save from further embarrassment, quietly turned, back when the guy in front of me was asked to pay 2k if he didn't have an invite. Any idea on how does one get invited? Obviously i am not in there target audience ; )

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorcher (Post 1631114)
Bayliner just 22L ? i suspect, Remember seeing a ad. in some automag for a boat(maybe slightly bigger) for + 2cr.

I guess that's about the price of that Bayliner. A similar one was on display at the Yacht Show probably, which took place in Q1 or Q2 this year in Mumbai.
Rs.2crore is like small yacht territory.

Those Timonds seem to be heavily inspired by Rolex.

my bad. waise bhi be it velet or suede its ugly.
2cr sounds about right for that beauty.

Ha! Cheap car that Chrysler.

What more can you expect for 88 lacs? Purple suede is all you can get for this much.

Wow! The Phantom has almost as much rear leg room as the new Indica Vista. :D

Who in their right mind would buy that watch? Don't you have a cellphone or something.

The Boat is good! The bike too expensive for a non-motored vehicle. I don't care even if Britney Spears spent the last year hand making it.

Oh yeah! I can yap!

Love the rims on the 300C. Black with machine finish is always my fav.

Pics from and aroud the lifestyle show.

The dash on the RR looks Retro. What a bummer.