Team-BHP - BMW 3 Series E 90!!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   BMW 3 Series E 90!! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/7216-bmw-3-series-e-90-a.html)

Hey guys,
Great news.. the new BMW 3 series E 90 in coming to Mumbai today or tomm.. the car is basically coming here for road testing.. 4 cars will be road tested all over South India with drivers from Germany as well as WIAA.. the cars will be heading for south probably on 26th or 27th.. will click pics when the cars arrive and post them asap.. the cars will be here for 3 months..

Regards,
Maverick.

Dude great news man ,,, me keeping my hopes up, finger crossed, Camera Loaded, and my phone on juz to get the buzz so i can rush to you,,capture that beast .... Waiting Bro..

:OT Is BMW only launching the 3 series. They ought to consider the 5 series as well. The market would be really interesting then. ;)

some images of the car i got from net....

Maverick- Do you have any info on when BMW will start production in India? I am waiting for the new 5 series to be launched offically here, I hope its one of the first models they launch along with the 3 series as the market for the 5 is HUGE too. Any kind of info would be great wether its price ranges or launch dates etc etc....I know its too early but i am just itching to get my hands on one of these mean machines :) Just hope the experience is better than what i have had with my mercs. Quality standards need to be kept HIGH priority for BMW and if it proves to be a more reliable car than the mercs (which isnt a hard task as my accord is more reliable than my merc) then it will definatly eat up msot of the merc sales.

Correction guys.. 2 E 90's 3 series have arrived one is a 320i and a 320d, both silver color.. they look very plain jane.. the other 2 are a 530i and 530d E 60 which will also be road tested along with them.. regarding production i am not sure about their plans.. so will have to wait and see.. but for sure these will be put through roughest and toughest of terrains!!

A superb news indeed . Arrival of the beemers ll def. help out those people , currently stuck with the mercs . aka Sahil and i am sure there are many others waiting to own a beemer ....

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sahil
but i am just itching to get my hands on one of these mean machines :)

Dude when you are so much interested in a 5 series , why dont you consider the import ones(navneet motors) .... After all they are the true beemers whole world is driving and what you ll get is a car with 0% local content ....

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beemer

Dude when you are so much interested in a 5 series , why dont you consider the import ones(navneet motors) .... After all they are the true beemers whole world is driving and what you ll get is a car with 0% local content ....

Importing one would be ideal dude but the import duty really kills you...might as well wait a while to get the car at a much lesser price rather than importing it.

Will be interesting what they do re: run flat tyres - only 150 mile range !!!

Guys ,, The wait is finally over , the pics of the brand new BMW M3 has come. Shots are taken at navneet Motors by a nokia 3230 so quality is a bit low. I did take my digi cam over there but hard luck as the director of navneet was there and also those 8 German team members who’ll be testing the can over there. Anyways pics are here and for more details we’ll have to wait for Maverick to come back from his Singapore trip (Training)

Well if u like it .. then wait for this new thread. ….
The Hidden and Unseen Ferrari

Did you mean M3 or 3 series. This pic look like a 320d to me although its debadged.

ya i'm sorry my mistake .. it is a 3 series agree:

Quote:

Originally Posted by sinner
Guys ,, The wait is finally over , the pics of the brand new BMW M3 has come.

You mean the car is launched officially(via navneet motors) ? If yes than can you put some light on the pricing and the variants....

BTW , How does the car look in person , i mean would you rate it higher than the c class ??

Oh yuck, those weedy wheels'n tyres and that colour spoil the car completeley........

It is a bit like the old three and new five mated together - bit conservative if you ask me but that is becuase the 3 is 50% of BMW's sales so they cannot afford to get it wrong