Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 9th February 2015, 11:48   #106
Senior - BHPian

Re: Pics : Red Ferrari 360 Modena in Mumbai (Sachin Tendulkar's)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferrariwell View Post
It apparently leaves every night comes back in the morning
Well no it does not. The car would have come out for a test (with owners permission) and then is parked..the owner of the Workshop does not use customers cars to drive around.
Old 9th February 2015, 20:54   #107
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy View Post
Well no it does not. The car would have come out for a test (with owners permission) and then is parked..the owner of the Workshop does not use customers cars to drive around.

This is what the mechanic working on the cars in & around the place told me the owner of the garage wasn't present then
Found a picture of the same car on Rohan ayeres FB page Pics : Red Ferrari 360 Modena in Mumbai (ex-Sachin Tendulkar's)-imageuploadedbyteambhp1423495470.956064.jpg
Looks like it's been re-registered unless this is a totally different car
Ferrariwell is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 10th February 2015, 02:26   #108
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
This is what the mechanic working on the cars in & around the place told me the owner of the garage wasn't present then
Found a picture of the same car on Rohan ayeres FB page Attachment 1338388
Its the same car. Now owned by a business man in Surat and hence re-registered to GJ5 .

I have seen the unmasked pics of the same taken by someone in Surat. Will try and find those and upload.
Old 12th February 2015, 12:25   #109
BHPian

I don't know whether this car is for sale or not but it is in Mumbai.

AFAIK, it shares its garage with a 2014 Bentley Flying Spur and the Arancio Gallardo India Serie Speciale. I have seen photos of the 360 Modena and the Gallardo together on Facebook and Instagram. Personally, I hope to see a lot more of this car in and around the city. Last I spotted it, it was in Bandra and gleaming as if it had just rolled off the factory floor!

MODS - Please change name of the thread to (ex-Sachin Tendulkar) because its no longer owned by the Master Blaster.
Taronish_E is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 13th February 2015, 11:36   #110
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Found a picture of the same car on Rohan ayeres FB page Attachment 1338388
In order to know if the work done is proper the car needs to be tested. Well a mechanic is different from the owner of the establishment, mechs say anything. It was re registered the day the GTR came and the New owner re registered it again to GJ.

Quote:
Originally Posted by h@r$h@l View Post
Its the same car. Now owned by a business man in Surat and hence re-registered to GJ5 .

I have seen the unmasked pics of the same taken by someone in Surat. Will try and find those and upload.
Mr.J. owns it from Surat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taronish_E View Post
I don't know whether this car is for sale or not but it is in Mumbai. Last I spotted it, it was in Bandra and gleaming as if it had just rolled off the factory floor!
Its not for sale but comes down regularly for service. That was when the car was done with service and polish and was to go back to Surat.
speedy is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks