Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 9th February 2015, 11:48   #106
Senior - BHPian
 
speedy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Mumbai Meri Jaan
Posts: 6,198
Thanked: 995 Times
Default Re: Pics : Red Ferrari 360 Modena in Mumbai (Sachin Tendulkar's)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferrariwell View Post
It apparently leaves every night comes back in the morning
Well no it does not. The car would have come out for a test (with owners permission) and then is parked..the owner of the Workshop does not use customers cars to drive around.
speedy is offline  
Old 9th February 2015, 20:54   #107
BHPian
 
Ferrariwell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Mumbai.
Posts: 240
Thanked: 779 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy View Post
Well no it does not. The car would have come out for a test (with owners permission) and then is parked..the owner of the Workshop does not use customers cars to drive around.

This is what the mechanic working on the cars in & around the place told me the owner of the garage wasn't present then
Found a picture of the same car on Rohan ayeres FB page Pics : Red Ferrari 360 Modena in Mumbai (ex-Sachin Tendulkar's)-imageuploadedbyteambhp1423495470.956064.jpg
Looks like it's been re-registered unless this is a totally different car
Ferrariwell is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 10th February 2015, 02:26   #108
Senior - BHPian
 
h@r$h@l's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Melbourne, Aus
Posts: 1,444
Thanked: 722 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferrariwell View Post
This is what the mechanic working on the cars in & around the place told me the owner of the garage wasn't present then
Found a picture of the same car on Rohan ayeres FB page Attachment 1338388
Looks like it's been re-registered unless this is a totally different car
Its the same car. Now owned by a business man in Surat and hence re-registered to GJ5 .

I have seen the unmasked pics of the same taken by someone in Surat. Will try and find those and upload.
h@r$h@l is offline  
Old 12th February 2015, 12:25   #109
BHPian
 
Taronish_E's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Bombay
Posts: 284
Thanked: 342 Times
Default Re: Pics : Red Ferrari 360 Modena in Mumbai (Sachin Tendulkar's)

I don't know whether this car is for sale or not but it is in Mumbai.

AFAIK, it shares its garage with a 2014 Bentley Flying Spur and the Arancio Gallardo India Serie Speciale. I have seen photos of the 360 Modena and the Gallardo together on Facebook and Instagram. Personally, I hope to see a lot more of this car in and around the city. Last I spotted it, it was in Bandra and gleaming as if it had just rolled off the factory floor!


MODS - Please change name of the thread to (ex-Sachin Tendulkar) because its no longer owned by the Master Blaster.
Taronish_E is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 13th February 2015, 11:36   #110
Senior - BHPian
 
speedy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Mumbai Meri Jaan
Posts: 6,198
Thanked: 995 Times
Default Re: Pics : Red Ferrari 360 Modena in Mumbai (Sachin Tendulkar's)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferrariwell View Post
This is what the mechanic working on the cars in & around the place told me the owner of the garage wasn't present then
Found a picture of the same car on Rohan ayeres FB page Attachment 1338388
Looks like it's been re-registered unless this is a totally different car
In order to know if the work done is proper the car needs to be tested. Well a mechanic is different from the owner of the establishment, mechs say anything. It was re registered the day the GTR came and the New owner re registered it again to GJ.

Quote:
Originally Posted by h@r$h@l View Post
Its the same car. Now owned by a business man in Surat and hence re-registered to GJ5 .

I have seen the unmasked pics of the same taken by someone in Surat. Will try and find those and upload.
Mr.J. owns it from Surat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taronish_E View Post
I don't know whether this car is for sale or not but it is in Mumbai. Last I spotted it, it was in Bandra and gleaming as if it had just rolled off the factory floor!
Its not for sale but comes down regularly for service. That was when the car was done with service and polish and was to go back to Surat.
speedy is offline   (2) Thanks
Reply

Most Viewed
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Copyright 2000 - 2021, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks