Team-BHP - South Indian Movie stars and their cars
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   South Indian Movie stars and their cars (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/73771-south-indian-movie-stars-their-cars.html)

Down south budding actor Silambarasan(Simbu) drives a BMW X6 3.0D
Music composer Yuvan Shankar Raja- BMW 650i Coupe
Actor Vijay-BMW 530D and a Nissan Xtrail
Actor Vikram(now starring with Abhishek&Aishwarya in Raavan)-Porsche Carrera S,waiting for Gallardo
Prithviraj-Q7
Mukesh-X3
Nag Chaitanya-BMW 325
Actress Nayantara-BMW X3

@khamsinmerak- almost all of them have been posted in this thread before brother.

Some slight corrections :

Vijay - have a X5(old gen), dont know whether he also bought the 530d. Afaik, dhanush's brother(director, dont know name) uses 530d.
Vikram- i think his poker is a old gen Turbo and not Carrera. He told in his interview some 3-4 yrs back that he will get a gallardo in 6 months, it have'nt materialised yet. Lambo don't have such a long waiting period either.
Nag Chaitanya - BMW M6, Ferrari F430 x 2.
Nayantara- BMW X5(new gen).

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorcher (Post 1679284)

2 Horses and a Beemer:Shockked: He could have easily got a California or 16M Spyder and a F430 instead of the 2 F430's. But in any case an awesome collectionclap:

Quote:

Are ya sure he is having 2 F430s? I doubt.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anand123 (Post 1679324)
The Maserati is no more Ajay Devgon's car. He sold it and bought a S320 cdi! The car is now in Kerala. So wait for its pics in imports in kerala thread.

Its in Guruvayoor now , It has been more than 1 month since the car hit the roads of kerala , but still no snaps in the Kerala thread.

I heard that the Kajahs who bought the Masaretti , uses the car for very long jounerys.

Quote:

No 2 F430s there.
Just 1.
Can't discuss more about it. Sorry , but bottom line, no 2 F430s with him.

Quote:

Originally Posted by manishasrani (Post 1679345)
No 2 F430s there.
Just 1.
Can't discuss more about it. Sorry , but bottom line, no 2 F430s with him.

But why did he sell his first one? Anyways i like his passion for F430s..sold one and got another.:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unknownsatan (Post 1679368)
But why did he sell his first one? Anyways i like his passion for F430s..sold one and got another.:)

He never had 2 F430s to sell the 'first one'. He has only one F430.

Quote:

Originally Posted by khamsinmerak (Post 1679159)
Down south budding actor Silambarasan(Simbu) drives a BMW X6 3.0D
Actor Vikram(now starring with Abhishek&Aishwarya in Raavan)-Porsche Carrera S,waiting for Gallardo

I have seen simbu in his black ford mondeo way back in 2005-2006. I suppose he has a white X6 now.

what is the color of vikrams carrera ? My friends in chennai claim seeing a yellow porshe on ECR road often. Is that his?

I have seen a red two seater sports car in sharat kumars car at his residence at thiruvanmiyur. I guess it was a toyota.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rotorhead (Post 1679942)
what is the color of vikrams carrera ? My friends in chennai claim seeing a yellow porshe on ECR road often. Is that his?

Vikram has a KA regd 911. Don't know whether it is a carrera or turbo. Its colour is dark blue.

Ram charan Tej(s/o Chiru)-Audi A4 V6 TDI,SLK 280
Sarath Kumar-BMW X5
Kamal Hassan-Mitsubishi Pajero,Hummer H3,E220(w124)
Mohanlal-Mercedes E280 Cdi,Customised Tempo Traveller
Trisha-Nissan Teana
Priyasarshan(director)-Mercedes G 320cdi
Selvaraghavan(director)-Mercedes c220 cdi

for the South Indian Star car nut award none can beat Ultimate star Ajith Kumar

Which all cars does Ajith own now? Read somewhere that he has a M5.

the bike on the left(yamaha), single seater is my friends bike , bought it from ajit

In the latest People magazine Ranbir Kapoor says he took delivery of his first SUV,a RANGE ROVER

Kamal Hassan,who is a BOLLYWOOD actor for heavens sake owns HUMMER H3,a W124 E class and an old generation Pajero import

Exclusive: 10 things you never knew about Kamal Haasan