Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 28th January 2010, 21:33   #16
Senior - BHPian

Dad's in Bombay. Asked him to get some pics. Hope he goes there.
Old 28th January 2010, 22:07   #17
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil_e46 View Post
Yeah speedy. I called up autocar and spoke to a certain Mihir who said that only members of SCI are allowed to register and that we could apply for SCI membership and for that they would get back to us in an hour cause they were busy in some photoshoot. I didnt get any call and so we ve just decided to drive to the event without registering. I was just wondering if we could manage a couple of passes so we can enter the place and view the other exotics ?

Will call you when i am leaving in the morning (9am is reporting, so earlier) so we can all co-ordinate. We are taking the M5, Skyline GTR and Lp560-4 (still to confirm) for the event. I shall try and organise J's car to be in the display area.

There is a run later at 11am from Vidhan Bhavan to BKC (Bandra Kurla Complex) and back. So if anyone misses comming to the event they can catch the cars on the road.
Old 28th January 2010, 22:44   #18
BHPian

The 560-4 sure should be a treat. A friend spoke to a guy who works in RR and was told that a lot of lamborghinis coming down this year. Im hopeful for a LP640.
Is the M5 Mr.B 's ? Greyish 666 ? I was offered to buy the car if its the same one im talking about.

Spoke to a Joshi today who s part of the organization committee he said to meet him at the entrance and he shall get us in. We probably will come slightly late after an all nighter from lonavala.

Guys expect to see a few jaguars and also the 370z that was launched earlier this month.

Last edited by evil_e46 : 28th January 2010 at 22:45.
Old 28th January 2010, 23:01   #19
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy View Post
We are taking the M5, Skyline GTR and Lp560-4 (still to confirm) for the event.
Hey Abhishek,thats quite a great ones from from your side itself.
Old 28th January 2010, 23:05   #20
Senior - BHPian

Speedy, is there any way we can get to the paddock or meet you guys there? Just few of us BHPians who are coming to the event but are unable to get the paddock passes
Old 29th January 2010, 00:40   #21
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy View Post
Will call you when i am leaving in the morning (9am is reporting, so earlier) so we can all co-ordinate. We are taking the M5, Skyline GTR and Lp560-4 (still to confirm) for the event. I shall try and organise J's car to be in the display area.

There is a run later at 11am from Vidhan Bhavan to BKC (Bandra Kurla Complex) and back. So if anyone misses comming to the event they can catch the cars on the road.
hey speedy might be coming there , will touch base with you in the morning
Old 29th January 2010, 01:18   #22
Awaiting Email Confirmation

I might have to fly out tomorrow. But i will do all that is possible to push this to next week just so that i can make it there on Sunday. Though i am a late riser, i will try and rise early on 31st so that i can ping ALL the bhpians i know, to coordinate the time with them.
And if any bhpian is willing to become my alarm clock, please feel free to PM me.

Last edited by Akki_5 : 29th January 2010 at 01:19.
Old 29th January 2010, 01:27   #23
Senior - BHPian

I didn't expect this event to be held so soon this year. I'll have to give it a miss and i've been banging my head against the wall since i came to know about it. I was there last year and had so much fun. I hope some new cars show up this time other than the regulars.
Old 29th January 2010, 08:54   #24
BHPian

is the route same as last time's or has it been changed??
Old 29th January 2010, 09:57   #25
Senior - BHPian

Can someone give us the details of the route???? It will help ppl who dont have passes to decide waiting spot for getting a glimpse of the cars.
Old 29th January 2010, 10:51   #26
BHPian

Speedy seems to have become the unofficial guide to the event
Old 29th January 2010, 11:52   #27
Team-BHP Support

Hope this helps you with the route
Attached Thumbnails
Event: Mumbai Super Car Sunday - 31st Jan 2010. Pics and full Report on pg. 8/9-img00030201001291143.jpg  

Old 29th January 2010, 12:03   #28
Senior - BHPian

That is perfect!!! thanx a lot. do you suggest any specific spot for getting a better view??
Old 29th January 2010, 12:33   #29
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil_e46 View Post
The 560-4 sure should be a treat. A friend spoke to a guy who works in RR and was told that a lot of lamborghinis coming down this year. Im hopeful for a LP640.
Is the M5 Mr.B 's ? Greyish 666 ? I was offered to buy the car if its the same one im talking about.

Spoke to a Joshi today who s part of the organization committee he said to meet him at the entrance and he shall get us in. We probably will come slightly late after an all nighter from lonavala.

Guys expect to see a few jaguars and also the 370z that was launched earlier this month.
I know who your friend spoke too. The Additions to the Lambo's are my friends Lp560 which has arrived from Delhi. So Total nomber of Lambo's should be 5 atleast.

Mr.S.B.'s M5 is yet to be confirmed by him. Two M5's confirmed are the Sky blue and the white.

Glad you recalled the guys,They would not have stopped you'll But i think the timing is important, so i suggest you try and make it by 9am atleast.

The white XFR is confirmed and the Purpleish blue one is yet to confirm. The 370Z was in Pune and hopefully will be there too. I drove her last Sunday and was a fun car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknownsatan View Post
Hey Abhishek,thats quite a great ones from from your side itself.
They are friends cars Unknownsatan. Confirmed till now 2M5's, Lp560-4, Skyline, 911, Jag XFR, 360 or 911 Turbo and the Phantom. Trying to convince my friend to bring the Aston Martin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theragingbull View Post
Speedy, is there any way we can get to the paddock or meet you guys there? Just few of us BHPians who are coming to the event but are unable to get the paddock passes
Unfortunately not, do not want to build any hopes up. I can try and ask the organisers in the morning. I myself am riding with my friends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlcarrera View Post
hey speedy might be coming there , will touch base with you in the morning
Sure thing sir,with or without the Beast .
Old 29th January 2010, 17:00   #30

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

This shall be my first SCI run. Hope to see some superb cars there.

Also, I just saw the Autocar India website, and their route Map is clearer. Posting a link below.

Link for their News Article: Parx Super Car Parade on Jan 31 | Autocar India

Link for the route Map: http://www.autocarindia.com/files/route1.jpg

I Guess the Best place to see these cars go quick is near Marine lines.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks