Team-BHP - Event :Delhi Super Car Show 21st Feb 2010
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Event :Delhi Super Car Show 21st Feb 2010 (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/75146-event-delhi-super-car-show-21st-feb-2010-a.html)

Guys hold on, there could be a super car show happening this march. Dippy, keep your camera ready and may be this time Team-BHP could plan a small g2g.

So be ready for the vrooom in delhi:thumbs up

Would be quite interested in that.

I think it is also a good idea to get together and do what we do best!

Do share more details....Super car events are like Rock Concerts in Delhi...all the good ones give us a miss :-)

Post Deleted by the Team-BHP Support : SMS / Slang is STRICTLY prohibited on this community. We would much appreciate your using full & proper English in posts, for the benefit of other forum users.

Please view our board rules carefully before proceeding any further.

Well , the delhi boys should have a lot more information on this , but as soon as i get more info , i shall post it

i am working on putting an even in chennai at the track , have spoken to a few banglore guys to get their cars to chennai , lets see , hopefully do a supercar event in chennai too..:)

@mlcarrera: that would be awessome!! please let us know it would be great!!

Hey guys,

Have got word that theres a Delhi Supercar Show being organised for the 21st of this month with the flag off at the Claridges Hotel. This show is being organised by the guys who launched the Supercar Club of India and also had the first Supercar Show in Mumbai!

Anyone else know more about this?

Is there any Supercar Rally in Delhi on 21st Feb? Any confirmed news on this?

I heard there is one at Clariages Hotel , Near India Gate.

Yes I heard it too but is it confirmed? Anyway as I'll be in Delhi next week, I'll try my best to be at the Claridges sunday morninglol:

Yup, seems confirmed as of now with close to 32 cars - not too sure, but around this number. Also, heard that they might be getting the Camaro in for a special drive - but not too sure if this is speculation or fact.

Flag off is at the Claridges - they pass INA market, Race Course Road, Def Col and Kasturba Gandhi Marg along their route. Its about a 40km drive.

Quote:

Originally Posted by anantnehru (Post 1735565)
Yup, seems confirmed as of now with close to 32 cars - not too sure, but around this number. Also, heard that they might be getting the Camaro in for a special drive - but not too sure if this is speculation or fact.

Flag off is at the Claridges - they pass INA market, Race Course Road, Def Col and Kasturba Gandhi Marg along their route. Its about a 40km drive.

When is the flag off at Claridges? Any approximate time? Is Claridges situated in Aurengzeb Road?

I am aware of a vintage car rally though on the same date in Delhi.

Here is the partial invitation.

Please find below details of the Vintage Car Rally that will take place on February 21st Sunday 2010. The Car Rally will start from Ashoka Hotel and finish at CITYWALK

Select CITYWALK

Invites

You to the Select CITYWALK’s Plaza

On February 21st 2010

@

12:30 pm

For the display of the Vintage Cars

Highlights

Make of the cars from 1920 to 1970

Approx. 30- 40 Cars on Display

Cars like Rolls Royals, Jaguar, Old Chevrolet, Ampala etc

The cars will come in by 1 pm and will be on display till 4 pm.

Brief

The vintage and classic car lovers of Delhi, in their endeavor to provide a forum for preserving and further promoting the superb automotive heritage of India, have formally launched Automotive Heritage Trust (AHT) which is a non-profit organization being formed to stimulate and support interest in the restoration, preservation, and enjoyment of the VINTAGE & CLASSIC motorcars and two wheelers. AHT aims to encourage people with an interest in such cars and two wheelers on a world-wide basis. All members are united by a common interest: the engineering ideals and high standards of craftsmanship of the timeless machines.

Cars belonging to AHT members have been displayed in AUTO EXPO 2002, 2004 and 2006 organized by Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) and the displays generated a substantial level of interest amongst visiting public for these timeless beauties.

AHT has been showcasing widespread Vintage & Classic beauties with the help of associations like NDTA, Khan Market Traders Association annually for a couple of years and now with Select CITYWALK, Saket

Quote:

Originally Posted by //M (Post 1736260)
When is the flag off at Claridges? Any approximate time? Is Claridges situated in Aurengzeb Road?

Around 1pm. I'm horrible with road names, but its when you carry straight on the road after Khan Market. I think that is Aurangzeb road.

As for the Vintage Car Rally, I did hear something about one on the same date; I just brushed it off as someone confusing the two. Looks like Delhi's roads are going to be packed on Sunday around the India Gate area!

the site supercarclubofindia.com is going to be launched with the claridges super car show