Team-BHP - Cricket Stars and their cars
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Cricket Stars and their cars (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/75489-cricket-stars-their-cars-17.html)

correct me if i am wrong, didnt he arrive at the post MI win party held at the Ambani residence in the steinway 7-series?

Quote:

Originally Posted by TRANSAM (Post 3134778)
correct me if i am wrong, didnt he arrive at the post MI win party held at the Ambani residence in the steinway 7-series?

Yes, he did. Just came across a pic on yahoo. Check out the Stienway logo on the head rests.

Source: http://cricket.yahoo.com/photos/the-...285353850.html

Sachin seems to have a model from every series. We have already seen the 3,X5, M5 and now the 7. Only the Z4, X3 and X6 remaining.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fullrevs (Post 3135645)
Sachin seems to have a model from every series. We have already seen the 3,X5, M5 and now the 7. Only the Z4, X3 and X6 remaining.

Apart from these and the GTR Egoist, what other cars does he own?

I apologize. I meant almost every model from the BMW stable. Doesnt he still own his SL 500?He also did get a VW passat for man of the series once.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fullrevs (Post 3136588)
I apologize. I meant almost every model from the BMW stable. Doesnt he still own his SL 500?He also did get a VW passat for man of the series once.

He had a SL600 and not a 500, that car was sold a long back.

Saw this in the Trident during IPL 5. It belongs to god. :Cheering:

Saw Dravid today in a Maroon i20! Wifey and I were walking back home after dinner in a restaurant in 12th main Indira nagar, bangalore. We came out and the mrs started screaming 'Droid! Droid! Droid!'.

Atleast that's how it sounded to me. I was wondering why she was so excited about a Motorola phone :-D

Took me a while to realize that she meant Rahul Dravid. I was a little skeptical that it was Dravid, but the car stopped exactly where Dravid's parents live. We went there, and sure there was our gentleman. No tints nothing.

He dropped off three women at his parents' house and whizzed off! My wife asked why is Dravid in an i20. My theory was that if you are one Mr Rahul Dravid, you don't have anything to prove to anyone. And the i20 is one fine car anyways!

Quote:

Originally Posted by guha_2001 (Post 3171890)

He dropped off three women at his parents' house and whizzed off! My wife asked why is Dravid in an i20. My theory was that if you are one Mr Rahul Dravid, you don't have anything to prove to anyone. And the i20 is one fine car anyways!

I read in the paper that his father passed away 3-4 days back.

The perks of being a brand ambassador! Tweet from BS Motoring.

Name:  m6.png
Views: 9599
Size:  44.8 KB

Quote:

Originally Posted by PPS (Post 3204339)

Who pays the 30% gift tax to the govt in such cases? the company or the person receiving the gift?

Quote:

Originally Posted by StrangeWizard (Post 3204603)
Who pays the 30% gift tax to the govt in such cases? the company or the person receiving the gift?

Valid point more so in the case of Sachin Tendulkar, the controversy around which did make folks wonder what was the right thing to do.

OT: If his endorsement contract states that he would be paid X rupees and supplied cars worth Y rupees, would the car be still considered as a gift?

Quote:

Originally Posted by PPS (Post 3204339)

Attachment 1123389

Its a frozen silver Gran Coupe. I would expect at least a magazine person to get information right.:Frustrati

Quote:

Originally Posted by akshay1234 (Post 3204882)

Its a frozen silver Gran Coupe. I would expect at least a magazine person to get information right.:Frustrati

So not a M6? Or a M6 Gran Coupé?

eek: