Team-BHP - EVENT : SCI supercar show in delhi march 7th 2010
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   EVENT : SCI supercar show in delhi march 7th 2010 (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/76560-event-sci-supercar-show-delhi-march-7th-2010-a.html)

Hi everyone another supercar show is being conducted in delhi by SCI supercar club of india this sunday that is march 7th .Details will follow soon:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by mlcarrera (Post 1761096)
Hi everyone another supercar show is being conducted in delhi by SCI supercar club of india this sunday that is march 7th .Details will follow soon:)

Jesus ! Yet another Supercar event in Delhi, Capital city is on a roll ! Keep em coming !!! :)

So, are the SCI Mumbai cars too participating ?

ohh!! That's great news buddy. One just got over and now its the next show comin up. Expecting some new cars in this show.

oh man...yet another supercar parade!! I'm lovin' this! Such shows will surely boost sales for Porsche, Lambo, Bentley etc. in India!

Great,Thanks ML for the info. This year looks like a supercar year:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorcher (Post 1761114)
Jesus ! Yet another Supercar event in Delhi, Capital city is on a roll ! Keep em coming !!! :)

So, are the SCI Mumbai cars too participating ?

Hi Scorcher, Just a friendly word of advice, Its better not to use "Jesus" in expressing any sort of emotion as it is considered slang by the majority of Christians. Unless you are referring to something related to Christianity I feel its better to be avoided so as to avoid offending anyone.
Mods I hope you feel the same.

WOW! Again? This really is a super year! :D
Hope to see lot's of photos like last time!

Thats great news buddy. I hope more Lambos and Porsches will take part and I seriously hope the black Lamborghini LP640 makes it this time to the event.
@Delhi BHPians- please post lots of pics from the event. We would so love to see the beauties there.

It's good to see that many Supercar shows happening, but at the same time if supercars show happen frequently then public might lose the interest(But not us).So there should be atleast 3 -4 months gap.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sudan_NFS (Post 1761695)
It's good to see that many Supercar shows happening, but at the same time if supercars show happen frequently then public might lose the interest(But not us).So there should be atleast 3 -4 months gap.

I agree with you, there is a gap of more than 3-4 months before the next super car event. The next event would only be after the monsoons and hopefully more fun.

This is not gonna be an exhibition like the last one but a drive to some place. Its like the Bombay event. The exhibition and small drive at Vidhan bhavan and the next one was a drive to Amby Valley with a stay over.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slick! (Post 1761275)
Hi Scorcher, Just a friendly word of advice, Its better not to use "Jesus" in expressing any sort of emotion as it is considered slang by the majority of Christians. Unless you are referring to something related to Christianity I feel its better to be avoided so as to avoid offending anyone.
Mods I hope you feel the same.

OT - I saw your post yesterday itself in mobile, didn't get time to reply.

Im really sorry bro if i hurt your sentiments.

I'm aware it is bad to take the name of lord for useless things. I Apologize.

I thought to do this in here instead of PM'ing you since i've commited the flaw in public.

Good to meet a bro in christ in here :) God bless !

@Scorcher,
Takes a big man to admit a mistake and apologise in public.
God bless you too!
Sorry, off topic but just couldnt resist it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by speedy (Post 1761964)
I agree with you, there is a gap of more than 3-4 months before the next super car event. The next event would only be after the monsoons and hopefully more fun.

This is not gonna be an exhibition like the last one but a drive to some place. Its like the Bombay event. The exhibition and small drive at Vidhan bhavan and the next one was a drive to Amby Valley with a stay over.

You guys are right... it does make sense to the show after a gap...

the show happening now is a rip-off on The Claridges Super Car Show... just like the second edition of the Parx Super Car Show that was held in Mumbai (2010)...

I'm still waiting to see what happens after the show...

I am not sure how good its gonna be but guys who want to go there is the venue The Ramda Plaza, 19 Ashoka Road. It will start at 9:30 AM.