Team-BHP - Cadillac STS in Mumbai
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Cadillac STS in Mumbai (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/77344-cadillac-sts-mumbai.html)

I'm surprised there were no threads on Cadillac spottings in Mumbai! This STS that belongs to my friend's friend is frequently spotted at Carters. I have seen it couple of times but on the move, so couldn't take pictures. It's a gorgeous sedan and turns heads everywhere!
Anyways here's one from his facebook profile. It's nearly a year old pic.

P.S: this is the same guy who owns a GTR, Gallardo, Maser GT(participated at Parx supercar show- Mumbai), Hummer H2 etc.

Ohh my :Shockked: The Caddy looks majestic.:thumbs up
I spotted a similar Cadillac (not sure which model) on my last visit to Mumbai, somewhere around Nov last year. My friends failed to believe that I spotted a Cadillac as I couldn't get any pics of the same.
The car was white in color and was absolutely new and was spotted in the Santa Cruz airport.

Nice find there buddy ! :) Is is a new import ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unknownsatan (Post 1781349)
GTR and Maser GT?? Wow this guys taste is just too good:thumbs up Between which Maser is that? black one?

Nope, the white one. If mods don't mind, here are some more pics from his garage.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorcher (Post 1781357)
Nice find there buddy ! :) Is is a new import ?

It's about a year old. 2008 model.

The cadillac looks nice. But i think pictures of this car and the other pictures are already on the forum.

Quote:

Originally Posted by shamik.bose (Post 1781422)
But i think pictures of this car and the other pictures are already on the forum.

yep, i had only posted some of those pics :) Just wanted to show that the cars belong to the same owner.

How do the pictures prove they belong to the same owner? :p

They do belong to the same owner. I can confirm. But, to theragingbull: Have you taken his permission before posting the pictures here? You have simply lifted them from his facebook account which I feel is incorrect if you haven't asked him.

This cadillac has been seen quite often especially on weekends @ carters..its wide & long.

I personally love the color of the skyline .It looks mean in that color.
Are there any more pictures of the Hummer h2 ?
Looks nice to me.

Quote:

Originally Posted by theragingbull (Post 1781322)
I'm surprised there were no threads on Cadillac spottings in Mumbai! This STS that belongs to my friend's friend is frequently spotted at Carters. I have seen it couple of times but on the move, so couldn't take pictures. It's a gorgeous sedan and turns heads everywhere!
Anyways here's one from his facebook profile. It's nearly a year old pic.

P.S: this is the same guy who owns a GTR, Gallardo, Maser GT(participated at Parx supercar show- Mumbai), Hummer H2 etc.

Theragingbull there also is a bottle green Cadillac STS in south Bombay.

The GTR is sold to Bangalore and the Hummer i believe is sold to Delhi. The Maser GT was also for sale, dont know if it has been sold already.

@ Arjunrudra it is not a skyline but a GTR or R35. Skylines were refered to as the older models R32,R33,R34.

The hummer has also been sold to Bangalore.

Sweet collection of rides there!!
My favorite from the lot would be the Maserati.
TheRagingBull, thanks for sharing the pics and I like the way your friend's posing with the Lamborghini; reminded me of a similar Brian Lara pic!!

@YSooSeriouss: Why so serious? :D TheRagingBull has already stated they're friends. He's also masked the faces and number plates in the pics, which makes it absolutely safe.

Nice Rides,

Btw, I spotted a Silver CTS the other day at Santacruze. The same one shown in the Matrix Reloaded movie.

i have seen this convoy of all these cars together sans the yellow hummer.. what a sight it was... i had seen them at the lilavati junction at bandra west.