Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India

Search this Thread
Old 23rd June 2010, 00:57   #76
BHPian

It's raining Jags in mumbai !! Spotted 4 Jags today. A maroon XK-R, a black XK, a white XJ and a blue XF ! In short, I saw all the Jags models (exceptthe XF-R)! Worli seaface is the place to be ! It was raining heavily today and the count of cars was very less on the roads because of the Taxi Strike. But the Jags were out there in the rains in all their might !! The sound of the revs with the topping of the sound of rain and the waves was extraordinary !!
Old 23rd June 2010, 02:07   #77
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by VR/46_Chet View Post
It's raining Jags in mumbai !! Spotted 4 Jags today. A maroon XK-R, a black XK, a white XJ and a blue XF ! In short, I saw all the Jags models (except the XF-R)! Worli seaface is the place to be ! It was raining heavily today and the count of cars was very less on the roads because of the Taxi Strike. But the Jags were out there in the rains in all their might !! The sound of the revs with the topping of the sound of rain and the waves was extraordinary !!
And you are saying that in a thread dedicated to XF-R's? But its good to know that Jags are selling so well in the country!
Old 23rd June 2010, 02:39   #78

Quote:
It's raining Jags in mumbai !! Spotted 4 Jags today. A maroon XK-R, a black XK, a white XJ and a blue XF ! In short, I saw all the Jags models (exceptthe XF-R)! Worli seaface is the place to be ! It was raining heavily today and the count of cars was very less on the roads because of the Taxi Strike. But the Jags were out there in the rains in all their might !! The sound of the revs with the topping of the sound of rain and the waves was extraordinary !!
You saw the XJ?? The New one?? She hasnt even come to bbay yet. Where did you see it.
Old 23rd June 2010, 11:51   #79
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Where from bro?. I spoke to the guys at Jag for sending me the XJ to have a look at it and the guy told me it would be here in a month. A friend of mine want to buy it instead of the run off the mill S and 7 series, but due to the mind set wants to see the car in flesh first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyrus43 View Post
You saw the XJ?? The New one?? She hasnt even come to bbay yet. Where did you see it.
Old 23rd June 2010, 12:52   #80
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
i saw a black XJ in breach candy a few months ago. even i was shocked. but 100% sure it was an xj. not registered though.
Old 27th June 2010, 08:01   #81
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamik.bose View Post
And you are saying that in a thread dedicated to XF-R's? But its good to know that Jags are selling so well in the country!
My mistake bro ! BTW I saw the blue XF-R later that day !

Quote:
Worli Seaface.

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy View Post
Where from bro?. I spoke to the guys at Jag for sending me the XJ to have a look at it and the guy told me it would be here in a month. A friend of mine want to buy it instead of the run off the mill S and 7 series, but due to the mind set wants to see the car in flesh first.
Sir, I don't know where did it come out from, but I'm sure it was an XJ. A white one.
Old 28th June 2010, 19:20   #82

Spotted This One In Powai

Pics : Jaguar XF-R's in Mumbai-1.jpg

Pics : Jaguar XF-R's in Mumbai-2.jpg

Pics : Jaguar XF-R's in Mumbai-3.jpg

Pics : Jaguar XF-R's in Mumbai-4.jpg

Pics : Jaguar XF-R's in Mumbai-5.jpg

Pics : Jaguar XF-R's in Mumbai-6.jpg

Last edited by v12 : 28th June 2010 at 21:30.
Old 28th June 2010, 19:40   #83
Senior - BHPian

Lovely,lovely pics PetrolInMyViens! But please re-post again after blanking out the number plates.
Old 28th June 2010, 20:14   #84
//M
Distinguished - BHPian

These are very nice pics to start off at Team-BHP. The Jag XF-R is a great catch mate.
Old 28th June 2010, 20:25   #85
Awaiting Email Confirmation

I had seen the new 7, when it had just launched, parked at the very same spot. The Jag is a gorgeous car!
Old 28th June 2010, 23:05   #86
Senior - BHPian

Amazing pics Petrolinmyveins!! Black color suits the XF-R so well. It's beautiful and mean! There are a good number of XF-Rs in Bombay now

Last edited by theragingbull : 28th June 2010 at 23:06.
Old 29th June 2010, 11:29   #87
Senior - BHPian

Great pictures Petrolinmyveins. The combination of black with red interiors is gorgeous.

Just saw the normal worli XF-R and just three cars behind it was another Dark blue XF-R. They were heading towards town on worli seaface, while i was heading to work.
Old 29th June 2010, 11:59   #88

Thanks for the warm reception guys!
The pictures don't do justice to how awesome the car looks in the metal.Oh!And I agree the red interiors work wonderfully with the black exterior.
Old 29th June 2010, 12:22   #89
Senior - BHPian

Awesome... the subtly aggressive looks are big big turn on. It doesnt shouts about himself everywhere proclaiming its a high performance machinery unlike a lot of other high performance sedans out there. Lovely loverly car. Wish i could afford one someday.
Old 29th June 2010, 13:01   #90
BHPian

Man the XFR is "the" sports sedan to have. Seen a white one in Pune. Was unregistered. Want one in British Racing Green.

Most Viewed