Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India

Search this Thread
Old 7th April 2010, 17:16   #31
Senior - BHPian

Brilliant sound of the supercharger in that space grey M3! Cool modifications your friend has made there.
Old 7th April 2010, 17:24   #32
BHPian

Omg thats the BEST M3 in India! What a colour and what an exhaust note! I saw the guy at marine drive last night, was driving it pretty hard. Pushing it always, drives it a little rough if i may say. Yes, he does use it to its full capability.
Old 7th April 2010, 18:55   #33
BHPian

Great videos brother!
Thats one heck of a machine!
The Sports mode takeoff was Nice!
Old 7th April 2010, 20:58   #34
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by YSooSeriouss View Post
Omg thats the BEST M3 in India! What a colour and what an exhaust note! I saw the guy at marine drive last night, was driving it pretty hard. Pushing it always, drives it a little rough if i may say. Yes, he does use it to its full capability.
He has tremendous skill to be able to drive his car the way he does. His control over the M3 is very very impressive. Yes, he uses the car to it's limit, from drifts, to donuts, to burnouts, etc, and not only in empty grounds or roads, but even on normal roads in the city. If it is not enough of a treat to be in the car while all this happens, it sure is one to even look at all this from outside.

No getting worried though, safety is always the main concern.

Quote:
Originally Posted by canonball View Post
Boss the E36 does not look like a M3 more like simple 3 series with some mods!!
No, I can confirm, that this particular car is in fact an E36 M3.
Old 7th April 2010, 23:04   #35
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by YSooSeriouss View Post
Haha I know speedy I was just kidding. Instead of saying it's not poonawalla you can directly tell us who this j.p is?

Oh that same guy who just sold his convertible E46.

I didn't exactly go fr the event but saw the cars driving at reclamation while I was on my way to bandra.. From the pics we can see a white guy driving the mustang. This is j.ps brother?
Forum rules do not permit you to give or use owner names unless they have been put up in public by the media or in an exhibition.

Yes the same person who sold his 325ci.

Yes you can call him fair. That is JP's brother.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtm_8055 View Post
Here are some pictures that I have taken of the two M3s in question, the M3 E92 and the M3 E36.
The E 36 is not an M3 but a regular 3 series badged. Compare a true M and you shall know.
Old 7th April 2010, 23:51   #36
BHPian

Quote:
No getting worried though, safety is always the main concern.

Yes I know safety is of great concern when you have a car like that and drive the way he does. He did some terrible overtaking and was driving to the extreme left of the road where people usually stand to cross. Should he hit a bystander, not only will his life be ruined. He was doing 160+ at marine drive at like 9-30/45 at night. Do convey to him that he may own a great car and what not but hes gotta know the opportune time and place to use it. No offense. Just concern.

I have my doubts that its an M3. It doesnt 'sit' like one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy View Post
Forum rules do not permit you to give or use owner names unless they have been put up in public by the media or in an exhibition.

Yes the same person who sold his 325ci.

Yes you can call him fair. That is JP's brother.

The E 36 is not an M3 but a regular 3 series badged. Compare a true M and you shall know.
Oh ok thanks, Im new and do not know all the rules. Anyway I asked around and got to know who JP is. As far as i know, he doesn't have a brother. Speedy are you sure that your information accurate? or do you know him personally?
Any idea if the new buyer wants to sell it?(the 325)
Yes, i do think alike. That its a 3 series.
Old 7th April 2010, 23:57   #37
Senior - BHPian

I too have my doubts about the weirdly painted Beemer. Looks like a standard 3-series to me.
@rtm: since you seem to know the owner, could you post some pics of the engine bay of the so-called M3? Just to clear our doubts.
Old 8th April 2010, 01:02   #38
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamik.bose View Post
I too have my doubts about the weirdly painted Beemer. Looks like a standard 3-series to me.
Definitely not a M3,the E36 M3 sedan had a different set of wing mirrors and more aggressive body kit.Not to mention the lack of any M badges on the kidney grille,like this one has.
Old 8th April 2010, 11:23   #39
Team-BHP Support

Guys, no more initials and family-trees please. Stick to discussing the cars - not their owners. Thanks.

--------

Would love to see some pics of the E92's engine bay if you guys could upload a few.

Quote:
Can you back this up with some more information / pictures please.

cya
R

Last edited by Rehaan : 8th April 2010 at 11:25.
Old 8th April 2010, 13:03   #40
Senior - BHPian

Whoah that second M3 launch looked a bit dodgy to me...saw what looked like some big time fish tailing when he shifted gears!
Old 8th April 2010, 16:56   #41
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbk_75 View Post
Whoah that second M3 launch looked a bit dodgy to me...saw what looked like some big time fish tailing when he shifted gears!
Totally second that. I thought he lost it and was going to hit the parked bike on the right. Has he put bigger profile tyres ? looks to me like he has.
Old 8th April 2010, 17:09   #42
BHPian

The Hanman M3, is always driven around at Altamount Rd in mumbai (i guess he lives near about there), if i am not mistaken he shares his name with one of the characters from Friends Tv show (at the risk of going OT and not bending the forum rules).

Last edited by TRANSAM : 8th April 2010 at 17:21.
Old 8th April 2010, 21:09   #43
BHPian

Yes, he stays at altamount road but someone told me that the mustang is parked at mahalaxmi somewhere.
rtm_8055 and DNS: Would love to see engine bay snaps and see the supercharger.
Its a killa ride! and a killa rider!
Old 17th April 2010, 19:02   #44
BHPian

That was one awesome takeoff , gone in seconds. Could you also please post some pictures of the engine bay ?
Old 18th April 2010, 16:42   #45
BANNED

the second launch did look a "bit out of control " ive done it so telling from experience because a launch is always meant to be straight and no tail swinging. That could be another scenario where he just wanted to have fun .
Could you please tell about the details of the supercharger kit that is on that E92 ???
AM

Last edited by accord masters : 18th April 2010 at 16:44.

Most Viewed