Team-BHP - Supercars & Imports : Nagpur
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Supercars & Imports : Nagpur (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/79676-supercars-imports-nagpur-3.html)

@VR/46 cool pics mate, wasn't the Disco 3 there, its a regular visitor here.When i passed from there earlier this afternoon Big B was getting ready to leave.When again i passed from there it had left.
Quote:

It seems there are only 2 active TBHPians in nagpur !
No, even Anjan sir & Pramod too are active, mostly on Vintage classic threads and travelogues (Scorpio thread too)respectively.Spotting part is done by us:D.BTW been spotting old Australian TLC HJZ 75, will try an snap it.

I once saw a Red Porsche Near Library on North Ambazari Road and once a Freelander2 in Gokulpeth.Both seemed to be CH registration tho:eek:..Sorry No snaps :(

Heard about that Porsche, the FL2 you saw was white, if i am not mistaken.There couple of them here one MH04 other one MH43( it is belongs to a politician, living next block to me).There is also a visiting FL2 with CG plates.All are white.

Quote:

Originally Posted by rascalangel (Post 1967897)
I once saw a Red Porsche Near Library on North Ambazari Road and once a Freelander2 in Gokulpeth.Both seemed to be CH registration tho:eek:..Sorry No snaps :(

Wat Porsche it was ?? I remember one of my friends telling me about a red carrera 4s in town.

OT: @agspins - saw a guy near bajaj nagar today, he had a matt black helmet wid grey graphics n 'GOT BHP ?' sticker on the helmet. Was that you ??

Quote:

Originally Posted by VR/46_Chet (Post 1968467)
Wat Porsche it was ?? I remember one of my friends telling me about a red carrera 4s in town.

OT: @agspins - saw a guy near bajaj nagar today, he had a matt black helmet wid grey graphics n 'GOT BHP ?' sticker on the helmet. Was that you ??

No VR unfortunately i got bitten by bad habit bug of not using helmet from the day i came to Nagpur:Frustrati.Anywayz i drive a DL plates Accent Viva with GOT BHP? stickers...:)

@VR/46 Chet: Lovely pics of the Bentley. Real good quality pics.
I have seen a lot of Vintage Cars in Nagpur. Will click a few pics next time i'm there.

Quote:

Originally Posted by xtremeshock (Post 1970758)
@VR/46 Chet: Lovely pics of the Bentley. Real good quality pics.
I have seen a lot of Vintage Cars in Nagpur. Will click a few pics next time i'm there.

Thanks mate ! :)
There are decent nos. of well maintained Vintages in nagpur !

@ agspins

There's a salsa red colour Beetle in town. Should be a visitor. If not, then it should be the first beetle in Nagpur. Saw it y'day in bajaj nagar, couldn't snap as I was on opposite side.

yup white indeed....the Porche was red.and the sound was AWESOME!

No Porsche or Beetles, but came across a 1993 Chrysler Lebaron Lx equipped with a Mitsubishi 3.0 ltr V6, had came for fitting a pair of Hella's on the bumper.

Thats a super rare catch,first time i have come across such a chysler in t-bhp.Any other examples in the country?

What a rare catch agspins !!!!!! The Chrysler LeBaron LX Convertible ! Awesome ! It's the 6G72 engine. I don't think there's another one like this in the country. Looking neatly kept ! BTW what is it's registration ?? PP 73 P ?

Quote:

BTW what is it's registration ?? PP 73 P ?
That special registration is called photoshopped:)

oh my bad ! I thought you forgot to blank out the plates !

Today's catch Salsa Red Beetle with temp plates, as earlier commented should be the first one in town.

This is not an exotic or special, but was so in 80's, Spotted this maintained Corolla E80 today, note those wheel caps very 80's looking.