Team-BHP - Supercars & Imports : Pondicherry
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Supercars & Imports : Pondicherry (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/79979-supercars-imports-pondicherry.html)

Some pics sent by Surendar Rangaswamy from chennai.

Quote:

Originally Posted by arjunrudra (Post 1838917)
And scorcher there is no separate thread for pondy as far as i know. I think you will do fine posting it here.

Thanks mate for the info.

So here are some more pics from Surendar. The Cayenne contd., S80 and a A6.

Yet another set of pics from Surendar Rangaswamy. This time, the Kerala Jeweller owned Caddy Escalade. :)

- Dont think there is problem for not covering the plates as the pics are from an auto show, and the Jewellers vinyl on the windshield.

^^Man that caddy is one of the coolest import i have seen till date.

These cars are based in pondicherry or just visitors?The escalade belongs to chennai i know.If these are just visitors isnt it a bit futile to post pics of these cars?

Quote:

Originally Posted by avishar (Post 1851057)
These cars are based in pondicherry or just visitors?The escalade belongs to chennai i know.If these are just visitors isnt it a bit futile to post pics of these cars?

Yes, the car was there for the show.

You are mistaken buddy, The escalade don't belong to Chennai either, it was just there for the owners official needs. The car is from Kerala. The owner is the brother of one of my best friends and is a leading Jeweller.

nice thread scorch!!
P.S: i dont think the caddy was in PY when that pic was taken. i guess that is Chennai!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by bivin (Post 1851157)
nice thread scorch!!
P.S: i dont think the caddy was in PY when that pic was taken. i guess that is Chennai!!

:OTOh come on dude ! I posted it in the Chennai thread first, then someone told it is PY, So made this thread nd asked the mods to move it into here ! Now what, Huh ! :Frustrati

@scorcher - looks like the cayenne was covered before being photographed mate. and the surroundings look like a govt office to me. correct me if i am wrong.

The Cadillac is definitely in Chennai . Check the third picture its clearly mentioned in the hoarding in the background. Try asking them to move it back.

@arjun: i agree with you, this was the sad times of india show they had here a couple of months ago.

Bentley CFS & ML320cdi spotted by Surendar 'again' :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorcher (Post 1839452)
Thanks mate for the info.

So here are some more pics from Surendar. The Cayenne contd., S80 and a A6.

hey scorchy, check it out. the cayyene ain't been taken care of much. if you closely observe,you can find it. Dirt around the logo and many other points around the body.:Frustrati

Hey scorch,
The same pictures of the bentley have already been put up on the chennai thread and I do think the bentley pictures have been taken in Chennai and not in Pondy.

The white Cayenne belongs to Actor Arjun, like anupam observed, it isn't under the best of maintenance